Villain Todoroki "Blood Shatt...

By finneylovesyou

Many people adore Todoroki. What they don't know is he has another side... trying to get more and more recrui... More

The Meeting
Are you okay?
Truth or Dare
The Backround
Background part 2
The Sneak Out
Yea! Wait... What??
Sigh
DATE??!
Ugh!
Love
Short story
Izuku~Kun!
Ending 1
Ending 1 Continued
Ending 1 ~ End
Ending 2
Ending 2 - End

AHHH!!

726 15 1
By finneylovesyou

Todoroki went into the school common room and looked around. He hasn't been here for a long time. 

Toga came with him and disguised as Uraraka. She really hoped that she wasn't going to be there since the only other blood she had was Izuku's, and that's the person Todoroki was going on a date with.

Izuku got into the common room only by Mina dragging him. Mina pushed Izuku close to Todoroki and Todoroki just looked at him, smirking slightly.

Izuku covered his blushing face with his arms. "You two have fuuun~!!" Mina squealed. Toga ran outside and hid before someone saw her, since she saw Uraraka in the corner watching Izuku leave with Todoroki.

Todoroki started walking out with his hands in his pockets and Izuku walked stiffly behind him. He looked back at Mina and she scooted her hands. Izuku wobbly smiled and turned, walking more quickly to stand next to Todoroki.

Mina went to Uraraka and squealed, "Aren't they the cutest?!~" 

Uraraka sighed and started to tear up but ignored it and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry to all the Deku x Uraraka shippers. This is probably breaking your heart right now. It will get better.....

Maybe....

You'll find out.

Sry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get something out for you guys.

Bye sweets

Mahou~Chan Yeets away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 563 7
πš—πš˜πš πšπš˜πš› πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŽπš‘πšπš›πšŽπš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš‘πš’πšŽπšπš’ πš˜πš› πšπš’πšœπšœπš˜πšŒπš’πšŠπšπš’πšŸπšŽ/πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— πšπš’πšœπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš›πšœ.
171K 3.1K 44
just a whole bunch of scenarios about sans daughter.
6.9K 228 15
Slowly I get my eyes to open and look up at Oikawa. He says something but I can't understand. I smile and say: "I just want to play volleyball." A s...
24.5K 797 41
*REQUESTS OPEN* β€’Markiplier & egos β€’Jacksepticeye & egos β€’Thomas Sanders & Sander Sides I don't do any real life ships WARNING: Some blood, gore, ang...