Right of the King

By TheWolfsFury1420

this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story... More

King's Arrival
Background Story and Information
Bell's status in long-form
his clothes, armor, and weapon's
Festival
Meeting
Festival Climax
Bable Tower Date
Little Thief
Treasures of Babylonia
Freya Familia vs Babylonia
Alcaeus's Wife
Leveling
Middle Floor
The Duel
Goliath
Games and War
War
Renard
Haruhime's status in long term
Godly Arrogance
Ares vs Alcaeus
Babylonian territory
Babylonia Vs Oranio
War and Dungeons
Kings Parents
Wedding Ceremony Fight
Advancement
Parenthood (Final)
(Special) Adem Ruin's Everything, King of Babylonia

Fighting Festival

2.2K 35 1
By TheWolfsFury1420

as Bell and his friend's head into the arena to fight, Dan deeply regrets coming as he didn't want to fight, he may be a level 6, but he's more of a mage if anything, his magic made him able to lead armies to victory well, and be able to get information out of enemies with ease, and while he is skilled in hand to hand and some weapon combat, he always kept fighting close like this as a drastic last resort.

Dan:" do I really need to fight"

Bell:" relax, you'll be fine, and if you're lucky, you'll get first place"

Dan:" but this arena is special, it makes all level's equal, so it's anyone's game"

Hippolyta:" that's what make's this great, a challenge for once"

Dan:" hey, Veronica isn't in this is she"

Bell:" no, I hear she's fighting an army in her kingdom, she won't be here for a while"

Dan:" oh thank the god's and goddesses, if she were here, I"d probably be eliminated first"

Hippolyta:" what about Jason, is he coming"

Dan:" no he and his wife are stuck doing paperwork since they slacked off on it for about 2 weeks, they both seem pretty stressed about it"

Bell:" that proves a king and queen should not neglect their kingdom, those paper's pile up like crazy, that's why I deal with them early on"

Hippolyta:" does that cat person kingdom even have that much paperwork"

Bell:" not usually, but when you neglect it for 2 week's, it will bury you alive"

Eurystheus:" you guy's made it, great to see you, Dan, you in this to, that's a surprise"

Dan:" these 2 made me enter"

Eurystheus:" now that I believe, anyway, look's like this is about to start, so, let's all get to the top 4 and then beat the udder living hell out of each other will we"

Dan:" I don't know about that"

the 3 then had evil grin's on their faces as they get ready and are very excited about this, making Dan turn pail a little. then Enia went to the loudspeaker to announce the festival going underway and the detail's regarding it.

Enia:" ALRIGHT EVERYONE, TAKE YOUR SEAT'S AND FIGHTER'S GET TO THE ARENA, THIS ITEM IS A SACRED TREASURE FROM THE KING OF BABYLONIA HIMSELF, SO PLEASE TREAT IT WITH RESPECT AND VALOR"

Dan:" did you plan this Alcaeus"

Bell:" maybe... it makes thing's interesting, doesn't it"

Enia:" NOW, THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, NO ARMOR, NO WEAPON'S, ONLY YOUR FIST AND MAGIC ARE USED TO FIGHT, ANYONE WEARING ARMOR OR HAS ARMOR HIDDEN WITH THEIR MAGIC SHOULD TAKE IT OFF NOW"

Bell:" guess I can't wear this or hold these, let's put them in the treasury by secret"

Bell then snapped his fingers and made his armor and weapons go into his treasury, for the time being, that was, beside's his sword on his whist which he put in a container with the other participating adventurer's weapons as well.

Enia:" ALRIGHT, WITH EVERYTHING UNDERWAY, LET THIS FESTIVAL SELECTION... BEGIN"

then many people started going at it, Finn, Gareth, Bete, Tiona, Tione, Ais, and Raul were their and Raul was one of the first eliminated.

Finn:" better keep up"

Dan:" Finn Deimne, that bastard"

Dan then went to Finn and threw him out with ease, though intentionally dislocating his arm throwing him out.

Enia:" AND THE LEADER OF THE LOKI FAMILIA IS ELIMINATED, ADN LOOK'S LIKE HE GOT A DISLOCATED SHOULDER AS WELL, MEDICAL STAFF WILL BE DISPATCHED"

Fiona:" GO DAN GO"

Loki:" who's Dan"

Fiona:" the one who threw Finn out, GO HIPPOLYTA"

Hippolyta was knocking guys out left and right, moving fast and hitting hard, though Bell was doing well as he was going at it at his own pace, but Eurystheus was bored as he was easily able to handle the people around him like flys he's slapping away.

Eurystheus:" (yawn) man this is so boring, where are the strong people in this town"

Bete came to knock him out, but Eurystheus just finger flicked him out of the arena like nothing.

Bete:"... what... happened"

Tiona:" wow, he's strong"

Tione:" yeah, careful, we want to go to the final's"

after another 30 seconds, the last 8 people were there, and they stopped the match, the only ones in were Bell, Eurystheus, Dan, Tione, Tiona, Hippolyta, Gareth, and Ottar.

Enia:" IF THE PEOPLE IN THE ARENA WOULD PLEASE STEP INTO THE DECIDING ROOM, WE WILL SELECT WHO YOU WILL FIGHT IN YOUR ONE ON ONE MATCHUPS"

Bell:" so you all made it"

Eurystheus:" this blow's, I wish they'd just let us all fight now"

Hippolyta:" don't say that and get your butt kicked out early"

Bell:" and this stadium is made to withstand out kind of fighting, so we should be good"

as they entered, they receive their opponent's, Bell was fighting Ottar, Eurystheus was fighting Gareth, Hippolyta was fighting Tiona, and Tione was fighting Dan.

Tione:" the person who eliminated the captain... better be on my guard"

Tiona:" you're an amazon to"

Hippolyta:" yeah, let's fight to see who's stronger, for the sake of our people"

Tiona:" yeah"

Ottar:"... you don't look familiar"

Bell:"... I was an adventurer only for 2 weeks"

Ottar:" 2 weeks... I commend you for making it this far, but you are 100 year's to early to think you can beat me, when we get on that arena, there will be no mercy"

Bell:"... alright"

Eurystheus:" so, you're going to be my opponent, let's make this fun"

Gareth:" indeed"

Enia:" alright, fighter's, take your make's and get ready, first up, it Bell vs Ottar"

Enia's thought's:" Bell, please don't resist, it's better to just let him win"

as the 2 enter the stage, they get ready to fight and they then start the fight.

Ottar:" don't hold back, if you don't, you might stand a chance at winning"

Bell:" hardly the case"

Bell then ran to Ottar as Ottar punched but he hit an afterimage as he stood shocked as Bell was behind him, grabbed the back of his shirt, and then threw him out of the colosseum.

Bell:" that was far to easy"

everyone was speechless, but Freya was excited, the next match came and it was Tiona vs Hippolyta, and the 2 enter the stage, as their match began, Tiona came for a punch, but it was easily caught as she was then thrown to the wall to slam into it with little effort and was eliminated, then Dan and Tione's match came up and while Tione kept her distance, she felt a pain in her stomach as a magic arrow hit her midsection and she was sent flying out the arena, then came Gareth vs Eurystheus, and when Gareth tried to turn it into a muscle contest, Eurystheus followed by playing along and then obliterated him with a throw similar to Bell's throw of Ottar, Fiona cheering for them all along the way.

Eurystheus:" man, that wasn't much of a challenge either"

Enia:" WELL...WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, TIME FOR THE SECOND ROUND, CONTESTOR'S COME AND PICK YOUR BALLETON'S AND WE'LL SEE WHO FIGHT'S WHO NEXT"

Bell:" well, we're the last 4, may the strongest win"

Eurystheus:" thank's I will"

Hippolyta:" hold on their bud, I'm going to win"

Bell:" I know I said may the strongest win, but I was namely referring to myself"

Dan:" can we all be civil about this"

Bell, Eurystheus, and Hippolyta:" no way"

as they picked, it was Bell vs Hippolyta and Dan vs Eurystheus, Dan was worried, but Bell was excited.

Hippolyta:" whoever wins gets to be on top tonight"

Bell:" I have Fiona tonight"

Hippolyta:" 3 way then, let's go"

as they enter, they stretch as they get ready to fight, and are buddy buddy as well before the match begins.

Hippolyta:" better not hold back on me now"

Bell:" same to you"

as the match began, both fighter's punch one another in the stomach so hard, the stadium shake's and crack's as both spit out blood and get send back, very close to the edge as well.

Bell:" so great, you still hit hard like you always do"

Hippolyta:" and you still hit with the power of a hammer, now then, let's get pleasantries aside and really let loose"

as they then head to each other, fist at the ready, they are fighting with every ounce of their bodies potentials and are hitting and blocking attack after attack, making their movement's almost incapable of being tracked by the normal eye.

citizen 1:" these guys are moving so fast I can't see them clearly"

Loki:" hey, they don't have their blessing's at level 6, so why are they so hard to see"

Fiona:" Ki, they both mastered Ki, so while they may not be high in level right now, they can go above their normal limitation's since their Ki is enhancing their bodies, it also is why they're hitting harder then they should be"

as the fight rages on, Hippolyta then gets Bell's tail and slams him repeatedly to the ground, that is, until Bell then grabs her arm and twists it to snap her arm and dislocate it.

Bell:" that all you got"

Hippolyta smiled a she got her arm and just snapped it back into place and played it off as nothing happened.

Hippolyta:" that's not even half of it bud, now, come on, let's see how you handle this, AIGUES AMAZONIAN"

Hippolyta's body then turned into a metal-like substance as she then charged faster and stronger than before, and wowing the audience.

Fiona:" that's her special magic, one of them that is, this make's her skin turn into a very strong metal able to easily break steel, and while she does have metal for her body right now, this actually makes her stronger and faster as well, Bell will have to pull of something grand if he wants to win now"

Bell was about to get hit again with an attack, when Bell grappled her and then threw her, making her fall out the stadium and get eliminated for the stadium was to small for her to fight a serious fight like she's used to fighting in.

Hippolyta:" aww man, well, I guess you take the lead"

Bell:" right, anyway, you fought well"

then it was Dan vs Eurystheus, and this fight was a bit different since Dan was a mage style fighter, he was blasting magic at Eurystheus and was able to get some hits in, however, he only shrugged them off and sat down with his chin resting on his right hand balled in a fist as the other was behind him and had one leg bent and the other in a criss-cross form as he yawned and said.

Eurystheus:" alright, here's the deal, you can have a 10-minute head start, get me out in that tie and you win, but if not, then it's my turn Dan, see who wins in the end"

Dan:"... alright, but if you die, don't blame me"

Eurystheus:" who do you think you're talking too, I'm the undead prince, if you kill me, I'll just come back from the dead unharmed, go ahead, try to kill me, see what happens, but if you can't defeat me in time, it's a one-hit KO from their"

Dan then charged with some close-quarters combat as he was hitting and blasting Eurystheus with some powerful magic attack's as well, but Eurystheus was unharmed in the process of this and was more bored than scared, even dozing off for a bit at time's, 5 minutes in, and the area around Eurystheus is in burn's, rubble, and dust, but Eurystheus remains unharmed, making the people questioning if this was actually a fair fight.

Citizen 1:" Is this even a fight"

Citizen 2:" this seems completely one-sided to me"

Citizen 3:" that guy's invisible, nothing's even laid a scratch on him"

Citizen 4:" is this guy competing just cheating itself, it doesn't give anyone hope of winning"

Citizen 5:" that Prum guy isn't going to win"

Dan:" you are certainly stronger than you were a year ago last we fought, did you level up by that time"

Eurystheus:" eeh, so you noticed, yeah, I leveled up, and thank's to that, I'm stronger and faster than before, thank's for noticing"

Dan:" in that case, I guess I can use this"

Dan got a spell ready and Eurystheus got scared, as the magic bolt was coming, Eurystheus jumped up and dodged that attack as it blew up, nearly sending him out the arena, everyone was shocked when he moved from where he was, though Eurystheus smiled and laughed for a bit, making people confused.

Eurystheus:" so that's it, you been saving your real attack's for later, you must have given me those love tap's for me to let my guard down, thankfully, I made a mental note to myself that when I get cocky, have my guard up way high, so I say that coming, nice try though"

Dan:" So you were aware of your carelessness and compensated by making yourself more aware of your surrounding's just in case"

Eurystheus:" yep, know and acknowledge your weaknesses, and you'll get stronger, I'm going to be big in the future remember, year time, so I need to get something like this done, so, now that you made me move, let's fight for real this time"

Dan:" yes, let's"

the people were confused, but this meant that the real battle is about to begin, and the stadium they were on was nowhere near big enough for the both of them together let alone, and there would be many who would see a stupendous fight before them, of the battle yet to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 659 108
Note : there is no need to watch the anime to read this book. "Thousands years ago, there were eight gods ruling the world, until one day, one of th...
957 52 41
to all of the king arthur fans this is a new story for everyone who loves the storys of King Arthur that want something new, something you have never...
5.6K 195 9
Bell and Lefiya have traveled trough Times and are now trying to save the Danmachi verse from a dark fate.
18.7K 467 18
There was once a Beast Knight, he was a part of the Zeus Familia, he was a newbie so the leader, Zald, decided to take him and a few of the other Fam...