Maze runner imagines ( comple...

By RavenousClaw5

Hey everyone I'm new and I'll be making up some maze runner imagines for you guys so in joy.<3 More

Overnight in the maze🤫
Dragged into the maze🙃
Tested🤫
Gally🤫
Tag (Newt)🤗
Helping us 🤗
Your New Job🤫
Y/n is here🤗
Your New Job part 2🤫
Training🤫
The inerview🤗
Ok
Lost child 🤫
She has temper 🤫
She has a temper 2🤫
Daddy's angry😏
Just a thought
They deserved it! 🤫
They deserved it! 2🤫
Plan🤗
Pregant in the scorch
Hide and seek
fight
Related
She has a temper
" Bloody hell"
Dragged into the maze 2
Limp
They deserved it! 3
Thanks
Bad feeling
Leave me alone
Help her please
A/n
Help her please 2
glade hormones
Glade hormones 2
She tough & a flirt
Please read
Please help me
Don't worry about her
Came with us
I don't know what to call this
Next Generation
Enough
They're twins?
Pregnant ( Newt)
Hate
A/n

Scared of him

72 0 0
By RavenousClaw5

" Hey Alex get back to work!" Gally's voice boomed across the glade making me jump a bit.
I've always been scared of Gally no I was terrified of him because every since day one he's been rough. Like pats on the back hurt even when I playfully punch him, he'll punch back but man that hurt like a bitch.
I acted like it didn't hurt but it did. It's been 2 months since then and your still terrified of him but he hasn't been doing it as much. But Ross has and still does it.
After I've done my job I go and have lunch with the boys.
" hey Alex" Ross cheered patting me on the shoulder. I winced at the contract.
" is everything alright Alex?" Gally said looking at me with no expression.
" yeah she's fine" Ross said before I could answer. He gave me a hard glare and you just nodded staying quiet.
After dinner I walked to my hut and opened the door to Ross.
" pls not again" I pleaded him with tears in my eyes " not again pls" before feeling a blow to the stomach. I instantly fall to the ground the punches and kicks kept on coming. " don't make anything obvious" He spat at me. Slamming the hut down behind him. I laid there curled in a ball for a while crying soon feeling tired. I slowly got off the floor feeling useless and I really want to tell Gally but he's to... scary.
I wake up and can hardly walk. I get dressed looking at my bruises before putting on a long shirt and pants walking out. To day was super hot and I tried to act like I wasn't in pain so I didn't get a beating again . I was cutting wood.
" hey Alex" Gally said putting a hand on my shoulder. I immediately tense up slowly putting down my axe.
" y-yes Gally?" I asked nervously.
" can you help me with the logs?" He asked waiting for a answer patiently. I just nodded and walked with him to get the logs.
"'Ok here are your logs ok" Gally said pointing to the logs next to he's.
I just nodded picking them up following him back to the other builders before feeling really light headed. Everything began to spin.
" hey Alex are you ok... you look unwell" he asked concerned before I could answer everything blacked out. I dropped the logs getting everyone's attention. " MEDJACKS!" Gally yelled picking me up running to Jeff and Clint. I felt myself being put into someone else's arms and running off again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.2K 50
Hullo everyone! I've recently gotten so into The Maze Runner, the movie and the book series. I've been reading a lot of other peoples imagines and pr...
78.9K 1.1K 54
This is a preference/imagine book for the Maze Runner series. It's mostly about the ivy trio, but if requested I can do preferences and imagines for...
667K 9.8K 62
warning: super duper cringey read at your own risk Just a bunch of Maze Runner imagines... All rights go to James Dashner.
2.9K 23 30
*COMPLETE* This is just going to be a book of short, cute imagines that include my latest obsession..... MAZE RUNNER!! Warning: I do not own any of t...