Tid bits of stories in a few...

Per Blue03fire

The title says it all but for further eplaination, Making a story using a few haikus!馃榿 Just to be clear this... M茅s

Hidden from myself
Doomed l馃拃ve
Bottled up

To avoid any confusion in future chappys, I insist you read this!.....Please馃様?

4 1 1
Per Blue03fire

Sooo, my friend introduced me to haikus and I have been obsessesd since. I use these haikus to make a single story. I have been told that I write and draw things with a dark theme and only rarely come up with something positive. So these stories might have a dark tinge to them, mostly. Though, don't be surprised if something positive does comes up!

The credit to writing this book goes to my
my Best Friend who not only introduced me to the world of haikus but also incouraged me to publish it here.

Don't be mad if you feel like this is amature work because to be truthfull,....it is. I just started writing these and have tried to write to the best of my current beginner's developing abilities.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.6K 225 39
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
2.2K 631 63
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
9.3K 441 75
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
1.3K 317 74
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit me in any poems you want to use, thanks!] 27...