Why can't you love me?

By KapplePog

America is depressed and always getting bullied in school. He wants to confess he's love to he's bully Russia... More

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 1 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿฅ€2๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸŒน4๐ŸŒน(Short Chapter)
๐ŸŒป5๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ6๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
โœจ7โœจ
๐ŸŽ’8๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ 9๐Ÿ 
Please Read
๐Ÿฅค10๐Ÿฅค

๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ3๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

3.2K 78 47
By KapplePog

~America's POV~
"Go away Canada" I said looking.
"R-Russia h-hi" I said wiping my tears as I didn't want to be look pathetic but I think buy the time I wiped them it was to late. "have you been crying" Russia asked with a stern look on he's face. "N-No" "your lieing" Russia said as he walked over to me. "I-I'm going" I said standing up. "no your not" Russia said as he pinned me against the the wall. "Just leave me alone" I yelled at him. "Your pathetic and will always be pathetic you hear me" Russia said. I felt tears roll down my face again. I pushed Russia out of they way and ran out the house ignoring what everyone else was saying.

I am pathetic I should just kill myself that would make things better for everyone and me. I come across a cliff while walking into a forest. "This could do" I say as I look down.
Before I jumped and sent a message to my brother.

<America
Goodbye brother I love you

<Canada
America what's going on

<Canada
AMERICA

I didn't respond to Canadas messages instead I turned my phone off and walked closer to the edge. "I'm sorry" I mumbled to my self as I closed my eyes and took my final step closer. "AMERICA" I heard someone shout before I got tacked to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Russia who had pinned me to the ground. "AMERICA WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING" Russia shouted at me. "..." I couldn't say anything instead I burst into tears. "I-I'm s-sorry" I stuttered out. "I j-just mess up everything" I said sitting up. I looked down at the ground when I felt arms around me. "R-Russia" "shh it's ok America I'm sorry for saying all those things and hurting" Russia said still hugging me. I blushed a bit knowing my crush was hugging me.

OK that's all I got sorry its so short
342 words

~Goodbye peeps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
100K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...