My Hero Academia: Aizawa's da...

By Dissecting_Stein

This is a Bakugo x Depressed/Suicidal! O/C. This is also my first x O/C and my second story. I might change t... More

Prologue: Their Childhood
Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident
Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)
Happy Halloween!! (A/N)
Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)
Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?
Chapter 5: Training for UA High
Chapter 6: Entrance Exam
Chapter 7: UA Exam Results
Chapter 8: First Day at UA
Chapter 9: Mock Battles
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: USJ Attack
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Codenames for Upcoming Heroes
New Book (A/N)
Chapter 15: Starting Internships
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 17: Start of Finals
Chapter 18: Summer Starts
Chapter 19: Training Camp
Chapter 20: Familiar Scenery?
A/N: Boom Boom Boi Birthday
Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies
Chapter 22: Interesting First Day
A/N: I got tagged
A/N: I thought this needed to exist
Drawing competition ig
Chapter 23: Gaining What Was Lost
Chapter 24: From Fun Times, to Bad Times
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Waking Up
Chapter 27: Hospital Visit
Chapter 28: Going Home
Abby's Birthday Oneshot
Solid Question (A/N)
Chapter 29: A Concert?
Chapter 30: School Festival

Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)

762 25 12
By Dissecting_Stein

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, violence, blood, and the assholes themselves, the League of Villains. (LOL I still love them even if they are assholes)

Abby's POV

All Might was there. At the USJ. I could tell from where I was that he was scowling instead of his usual smile. I'm not lying when I said that I was scared for All Might's safety, what can I say? He is my uncle. Family worries for other members of that family.

All Might moved so fast that I couldn't see him, but he managed to knock down all the small, weak villains and kneel next to dad and pick him up. All Might again moved fast and picked us up and even knocked 'father' off of Shigaraki. All Might demanded that we go to the entrance and take dad with us, but I could hardly hear him because I was holding my dad's head in my lap, gently petting his head. Midoriya carried the top half of dad while Mineta lifted dad's legs off the ground.

Midoriya told All Might that he couldn't beat Nomu and All Might just smiled with a peace sign to his eye and said that he had this. I knew that he didn't, but All Might could really hold a bluff if he wanted to. All Might would do that sort of thing when villains were too strong for him to fight, mainly when he was about to go over his time limit or if he already did.

We all walked away with dad after that and left All Might to fight Nomu and Shigaraki. I could hear All Might and Nomu going at it even though we had made a somewhat good distance between us and them.

Mineta was complimenting All Might on his power while Tsu made fun of All Might for having to look at his notes when he teaches us. I could hear everybody cheering All Might on, but me and Midoriya knew that All Might was in danger because he had passed his limit already. When I looked back, Nomu went through Kurogiri's warp gate and grabbed All Might's side and dug his fingers in. To make it worse that thing got it right on All Might's wound.

Midoriya asked Tsu to take hold of dad and went after All Might. I chased after him because I want to send those villains to hell myself. Kurogiri got in our way and Midoriya was about to go through a warp gate, but Bakugo appeared and attacked Kurogiri, knocking him to the ground. I looked to Nomu and noticed ice freezing him and found Todoroki. All Might got out of Nomu's grip because of Todoroki freezing that ugly ass thing. I looked towards Shigaraki to find Kirishima attacking him, but that ass moved and avoided Kirishima entirely.

Those guys showed up and I felt a bit weird because I was the only girl, but only All Might and myself had any real reason to be here. But I'm not going to lie and say that they weren't helpful because they were extremely. I don't doubt that Shigaraki was glaring at us because if I were him, I would be glaring so hard that they would die.

Shigaraki was upset because Kurogiri was on the ground with Bakugo keeping him down. Bakugo explained how Kurogiri's quirk worked and all that. I decided to be a smart ass at that exact moment. "Yeah Bakugo. I could have told you that long before they even attacked our class."

Shigaraki noticed my presence, and everything seemed to stop for the both of us. "Ah. I see that our little toy is becoming a smart ass now, isn't she?" I would have flinched if I wasn't so mad right now. "Yeah, and you were no help with that process now were you Shigaraki? And the same goes for you Kurogiri. You assholes."

If I had said any of that while I was imprisoned, then I would have gotten put into a torture chamber and punished severely and I would not have been able to know what was up and what was down. Shigaraki went on as if nothing had just happened and said that we made them look like amateurs to which I yelled and said that they were a bunch of amateurs. Shigaraki ignored me and simply said "Nomu", and that ugly thing moved out of the warp gate and broke off his arm and his leg that were frozen. That's when I went from a little scared to horrified because Nomu's body just grew back like nothing even happened.

Shigaraki said that Nomu could take on All Might at 100% of his power. There was nothing I could do except watch in fear like the rest of the students that were here. Shigaraki commanded Nomu to attack Bakugo to free Kurogiri. I subconsciously moved Bakugo out of the way and took the hit that was directed to Bakugo originally. Man did that hurt, but I had been through too much to even show that it hurt. I heard Shigaraki laughing because of my heroic act. "Just like old times, isn't it Abigail? You getting punched on by Nomu because of you misbehaving. I thought that you had learned better than that after all this time." I didn't answer but I could tell that everybody else was confused because they all gave me a look that said they wanted answers. "I'll tell you guys after this is all over with." Shigaraki only laughed at my statement. "You are just like you were on the week you left us. Stubborn and refusing to do anything that we had told you to do. I might just have to take you back and teach you some lessons on manners, my little toy." I tensed up at that statement and almost curled into a ball out of sheer fear. I was not going back to that hell. No way.

Shigaraki began monologuing about his beliefs and how heroes are just weapons of violence for the government. All Might came back with saying villains always made their actions sound noble and that Shigaraki was probably only doing this because he liked doing it.

All Might told us to get out of here, and we all resisted and basically told him no. I didn't want to go because it killed me looking at my dad the way he is. And because All Might has trained me since I went to America with him, if he got into serious trouble, then I could help him.

He just allowed us to stay, but he said to just watch a pro at work. Shigaraki ran after us but stopped when he saw All Might and Nomu charging after each other and do a combative fist bump, pushing most of us back, and Shigaraki practically flew away from us. All Might and Nomu just kept punching each other causing strong winds that knocked us off our feet. The plus to this is that nobody can interfere with their fight.

All Might was fighting and punching with everything that he had. He was going over 100% of his power with every punch that he was throwing. The fight was almost over and finally finished when All Might yelled "Go beyond! Plus Ultra!" and Nomu went through the building into the woods and out of sight.

All Might was saying something about how in his heyday he would have taken five hits, but it took him over 300 to get that Nomu flying. I noticed that All Might was smoking, and that meant that he didn't have much time until he turned back into his skinny form. Shigaraki was visibly angry and claimed that All Might cheated.

All Might was holding his bluff, and like I said, he could hold his bluff all day if he could. The rest said that we should go with the others, but I couldn't move. The villains were talking to themselves about whether or not to fight All Might. The guys noticed the other villains were getting up, but I was more worried about All Might because I could kick all of these guy's asses in my sleep and All Might was almost out of time.

Midoriya jumped into action as Shigaraki, and Kurogiri were about to attack All Might. His legs broke but he didn't seem to care. Shigaraki's hand appeared through a warp gate, attempting to grab Midoriya's head. Just before Shigaraki touched Midoriya, a bullet came and shot Shigaraki's hand. That meant that the other heroes had arrived.

I waited for the pros to clear a path for us before I ran as fast as I could for the entrance, a look of fear and terror on my face. I ran into some of the staff, including uncle Nezu and he stopped me from going any further. "Uncle Nezu... I have to... I have to see if dad is ok... I just... I can't stand here and hope he's alright." I was talking, but my voice was shaking so much that I wasn't sure if he understood what I was saying. Once the police had arrived, Nezu let me go outside and by then I was calmed down, but only a little bit.

We were told to stand together so that they could see if we were all there. It seemed that we were except for Midoriya who had broken his legs saving All Might. They let us talk to ourselves for a minute before they decided to let us go home. Tsu had asked what happened to dad and that was when I really listened in. They told us and when they finished, I was almost in tears, completely broken.

My dad... he was... hurt... and I couldn't do anything to save him. I sat there while everybody asked about Thirteen, All Might, and Midoriya. I was too sad to do much of anything. All I could think about was dad. There wasn't anything I could have done, and nobody could do anything really. They were sending us back to class, but I wasn't really paying attention.

The detective said that he had something he needed to do in the nurse's office, and I honestly needed to talk to All Might too so I just waited for him outside of the office door and when he showed up, I asked if I could go in with him and he said it was fine with him. We went in and he talked to All Might while I sat on All Might's bed and curled myself up into a ball. All Might asked about the students and dad and Thirteen and the detective told All Might everything about their condition. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, followed with someone opening the door screaming and crying. Before anybody knew what was happening, All Might was practically being crushed in a hug by a woman that had blond-ish hair. "Toshi, you scared the life outta me when I got a call from the school saying that there was an attack at school and that you were injured! I came as soon as I got word!" I giggled a bit before speaking up. "Mom, uncle All Might is still hurt, and your hugs are probably not helping him much." Mom looked over at me and then let go of All Might and hugged me tightly. "Hon, I heard about you dad. I came to pick you up so that we could go see him together." I nodded my head and looked into the doorway to see Emily just standing there, clearly uncomfortable.

I walked over to her and gave her a big hug. "Hi Em." She giggled and hugged me back tightly. I could tell that mom and Emily were confused so I introduced them both to Midoriya. "Mom, Emily, this is my friend Midoriya. Midoriya, this is my mom Selina Aizawa and my little sister Emily." They all were less awkward after that, and I suggested that we go and see dad. I really didn't want to wait much longer to see him.

________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody! This is the second chapter from today! I really have no life and I just got one of my late birthday presents which was a Todoroki keychain and it is so adorable (≡^∇^≡)

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did please make sure to leave a vote. If not, then please leave a comment telling me what I could do to make this story more enjoyable.

Bye!

-Dissecting_Stein

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 56 13
I AM NOT STEALING THIS BOOK!! it is me @Cloudystar987 and I am continuing my book here in my new account, since I can't access my old account. The ot...
119K 4.3K 70
Bakugou Katsuki the hothead of class 1A breaks down in front of his teacher. After that everything is getting out of control. The class finds out abo...
14.6K 210 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
3.1K 159 2
Basically, It's another story about Aizawa finding out about the bullying problems Midoriya has had/ is having. Also includes Present Mic and All Mig...