Resurrection [On Hiatus]

By Venomis

After years of imprisonment, Phobos and her friends escape from a facility. All of them robbed from their mem... More

Author's Note
Characters
00 - Red Dress
01 - The Escape
02 - The Void
03 - He Will Suffer
04 - Lifelike
05 - Farces
06 - Dead Brides
07 - Stupid Ideas
08 - Motivation
09 - Memories
10 - Being Late
11 - Creeps
12 - Theories
13 - Trust
14 - Suspicion
15 - Not Worth The Loss
16 - Power
17 - Leashed
Author's Note
Hiatus

New story!

49 2 0
By Venomis

Hey all! 

I'm still having a writer's block for this story even though I promise to finish it one day, but I have started a new book. (: 

It's a Juice/Shades crossover I am very excited about. 

The blurb:

Juice's life is turned upside down when he is transferred from Stockton Prison to Sea Gate Prison. After being released unexpectedly, he is awaited by a man who claims to be his twin. Juice is torn apart by his longing for love and safety while the voices in his head are telling him that trusting the infamous gangster is the stupidest thing he can do. Juice however convinces himself that he is imagining the darkness in his brother's eyes, desperately craving for the love and acceptance of someone who doesn't want to stab him in the back.The story is called 'The Darkness Inside Me'.

I hope to see you there! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.2K 16
y/n l/n, threatened by her stepmother, kills her and ends up in arkham asylum, earning the entitlement "officially insane" in her records. she then m...
Diana By AJ

Action

17.3K 601 20
Felicia has strong feelings for her best friend Michael but he doesn't feel the same. Leaving her heartbroken, but Diana comes into the picture takin...
7.7K 112 40
It's Been 4 Months After Gyules Defeat. Y/n has been trying to balance the world of Colonian and Man. But what happens when old foes come back for Ve...
36.5K 945 33
When Ezra gets taken by a gang of thugs he stole from years back, Kanan and the Ghost crew must find their young Jedi before its too late. - Note: Ez...