YOU

By TxJbabess

Y O U.... is a Four letter word More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Questionnn
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

3

1.7K 82 24
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

We were laid in my bed, Toni already gotten rid of her jacket shirt half unbuttoned and of course I got me a tasteful look at her.

"So Toni, whats a pretty girl like you doing single." She swallowed her wine before answering.

"It's been said that I'm too much to handle." I laughed almost hysterically.

"You. Little miss Toni being too much to handle, it gotta be a joke."

"It's not and I don't see anything funny. It isn't like you can handle me." I looked over at her sinfully as I felt the urge to show her just how much of her I can handle.

"Toni, I've handle many woman before there's nothing different about you that I'm sure I can't handle." She leaned up and over closer to me.

"So what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying I can handle you and everything on you. That's what I'm saying." I got face to face with her. She looked between my eyes and my lips.

"If you wasn't my boss I'd see just how much of that talkin you can back up."

"I Can back all of it and then some. Forget about me being your boss, it's you and me in my home nobody else will know. If you wanna test that theory let's test it, I'm sure not to fail."

"You talk a big game Jackson, maybe next time I'll take a chance."

"Why Wait til next time when we have all of tonight?"

"Because we actually don't have all night and I have to arrive at 6 that is if I wanna keep my job."

"Don't worry about that, we probably wouldn't make it anyway."

"You put it down that good."

"That good and better." She smirked climbing on my lap.

"Aht don't touch."

"Fine." I looked at her and she looked at me. I was about to lean up and kiss her but her phone went off.

"Hello.." she rolled off me putting it on speaker.

"Hello Ms. Braxton so how did it go?"

"She didn't show."

"Neither did mines Tichina."

"What's up with you, first you can't make coffee, then you can't cook, now you setting up shit and the people don't even show."

"I can explain, there was someone beside the both of you, the person next to you was your blind date. See, now who were y'all beside?"

"Each other."

"Well that worked out better then I thought."

"Tichina what you up to?"

"Look I just thought since both of y'all were single I decided to put the both of you together, I mean y'all compliment each other well. Good girl with the bad girl, I mean both of you are beautiful it was just worth a try. I'm sorry if—."

"it's ok Tichina like you said it worked out." I told her as I started kissing on Toni's neck.

"Do I hear lips on skin."

"I think that's a dial tone your hearing." I ended the call sitting toni back on top of me as she gulped down her 4th glass of wine.

"Take this off."

"Janet.."

"Forget about me being your boss. Right now you're Toni, I'm Janet."

"But—." I unbuttoned her blouse slowly sliding it down from her shoulders.

"You're Toni I'm Janet, no one else but us. It'll be our secret, no one will ever know."

"If you say so."

"I know so. Come here so I can walk that shit the same way I talked it."

I laid her on her back taking my eyes off her for a minute. Next thing I heard was snoring.

"Toni, Toni?"

This chick really sleep, you gotta be kidding me guess I have to wait another week to get a taste.
•••••••

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, looking over I seen Ms. Jackson putting on her clothes.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Morning, uh what time is it?"

"5:40, don't worry about being on time just there when you can."

"Ok."

"You go to sleep early."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be."

I laid back trying to open my eyes fully. She came over to where I was at running her hand up my chest to my neck, grabbing me. I just blinked not saying anything.

"I'll see you in a little bit."

After leaving her house going to mines to get ready. I wondered just what she would've done to me last night. She talked like she was about it but was she really.

It was around 7:30 when I finally got there, Tichina looked at me.

"Braxton your in a hour late."

"Mhm."

"So tell me.."

"Tell you what?"

"What happened."

"We'll see you had me and Janet looking stupid all you had to do was say we were each other's dates but nah you wanna do extra shit. But yea it was Ight I guess."

"Now where would the fun be at."

"Your special you know that."

"Well thank you I mean—."

"Ms. Braxton you're here, I need you to try something for me. Tichina could you bring it in my office."

"Sure thing."

I walked in with Janet sitting down waiting for Tichina to bring in whatever it was she was bringing in.

"So how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby, how you?"

"Better than I have in a couple of years."

"Well that's good."

"Here J, Toni.."

"Mhm?"

"I hope you're ready?"

"Ready for?"

"Oh nothing." She closed the door, leaving me and Janet in an awkward silence.

"Here, there's a room right there." I went in and changed, coming out she stared at me for a good minute.

"Turn around... Damn."

"You should add this to the line."

"I really should, walk to me then turn." I did as she asked and she smacked my ass hard as hell.

"Ow."

"Shit, it be them jeans. I swear ian think you had all this ass on you."

"Ms. Jackson.." she back me up to her desk moving her stuff off it. She sat me on it standing between my legs.

"Remember we discussed last night?" She rubbed up my thighs getting closer to my core.

"Yea I remember." I leaned back on my hands breathing out as she pulled the panties to the side resting her cold fingertips on me.

"I don't want to seem as if I'm coming on to strong but..." she leaned into me as her lips touched mines

"...I just have to have a taste, wouldn't you agree." she slid her finger in slower taking it sucking off my  juices.

"I think you might be a little too much to handle, it's already wet and ready just for me." she bent down getting ready to dive in until her door opened.

"Janet when we-- oh uh can I a dive in your ocean y'all two ok?"

"I would be better if you walked the hell up out of here."

"excuse me you wouldn't be in that position if it wasn't for me."

"Oh please i think I've could've gotten here without your help."

"yea right."

"you wanna bet?"

"Isn't it kind of too late for a bet I mean you were just inches away from homegirl downstairs."

"All i'm saying is I helped you because you would've been all talk and no action so you're welcome."

"not. now go!Now Tichina, keep walking and close my door!" I had already started getting off her desk and everything.

"Nah get back up there we haven't even started."

"But--."

"But nothing, open up for daddy."

"Who said you were my daddy?"

"I  will be just as soon as I..." she pulled the panties off wrapping my legs around her neck going down on me. My head went straight back as she went to town on me.

"Ahh Shit...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 898 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...
32.7K 1.8K 64
Read....
2.3K 136 14
A love story between Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton...Read the story!
45K 1.7K 40
When two high-profiled singers come out of bad relationships, they find comfort in each other's arms. However, due to their statuses, they decide to...