The Art of Seduction || KTH✅

Por armymindsets7

*Smut! Smut! Smut!* "Once I became infatuated with her purity and innocence, it was hard to stay away. Words... Más

1: Taehyung
2: Sunnie
3: 3rd Person
4: Taehyung
5: Sunnie
6: Taehyung
7: Taehyung
8: Sunnie
9: Taehyung
10: 3rd Person
12: Taehyung
13: 3rd Person
14: Sunnie
15: Sunnie
16: Taehyung
17: Sunnie
18: 3rd Person
19: Taehyung
20: Taehyung
21: Taehyung
22: Sunnie
23: 3rd Person
24: Taehyung
25: Taehyung
26: Sunnie
27: Taehyung
28: Sunnie
29: Sunnie
Epilogue: 3 years later
Thanks Bitties <3
So let's have a talk...

11: Sunnie

8.9K 285 52
Por armymindsets7

Hmm. I don’t know why I felt the need to look cute to meet with Taehyung in the library. I braided my hair last night so it would come out curly. 

I left early because Taehyung and I decided to meet before class. I took a little bit of Jojo’s fenty lip gloss to coat my lips. I put on some mascara, did a top coat on my nails, I put on a white jean skirt, a black tank top, and a light washed denim jacket on top. I topped it all off with a white bennie and white slip on vans. 

I grabbed my things and drove back down to the campus parking lot. From there I had to walked down to the library about three minutes down. I found an empty table in the non-fiction. I don’t want to go for this spot since it’s secluded from the rest of the library. It’s in its own corner, surrounded around bookshelves. 

While Taehyung wasn’t here, I went through the non-fiction section while I waited. Just to see if there is anything I could use for the research. My vision turned to black and I completely froze in my steps. 

Taehyung: Guess who. 

Me: Gosh. Don’t do that!

Taehyung took his hands away from my face. He gave me a cocky smile when I turned around. I almost laughed when I saw we both had on black shirts. But I cancelled out the gushy thoughts that threatened to push into my mind. 

Me: Your late. We have work to do. 

Taehyung: We? I thought you didn’t want a partner since you gave me a fake number.

Me: *giggling* That was supposed to be funny. And that is my actual number, I just had my friend clown you over the phone. 

Taehyung: Not funny.

Me: *laughing* I'm sorry! Sucks to suck. 

Taehyung: *sigh* You have the mental age of an eleven year old. Where are we sitting?

Me: Over here

I led him over to the back shelves that hid our work pace.  I sat down and pulled out my laptop and my notes from yesterday. 

Taehyung: Interesting spot for you to choose.

Taehyung sat down at the table next to me

Me: Why?

Taehyung: Don't you know this is the campus’ most notorious hook up spot? 

Me: What? No…

Taehyung: At least eight people got caught here this year. And plenty last year. No one told you? Almost everyone does it here once. 

Me: No. This was the only spot open when I came in.

Taehyung: Why do you think that is? 

Me: I-I didn’t think about it. 

Taehyung: Because everyone on campus knows this is the place for people to most likely get down sweetheart. 

Me: Let’s just focus on this project, hm? 

I’m so fucking embarrassed. Why don’t they put up a sign saying “PORKING ZONE” or something? 

Taehyung: Ok. Play innocent Sunnie. 

Me: What? How? 

Taehyung: You’re all dolled up, taking me to the back spot of the library, alone. 

His eyes shifted from his laptop that was now on the table next to me, to my eyes. I shifted a little in my seat. He smiled at me, a hand creeping over my thigh slyly. His already deep voice lowered an octave to whisper at me huskily. 

Taehyung: You know, if you want to do something, you could’ve just asked I would’ve obliged. 

Me: Your breath smells like cheese.

Taehyung: Lies, I brushed before I came here.

Me: And I'm the one trying to get laid?

Taehyung: No, you're the one denying it sweetheart. 

Me: W-We need to focus on this. 

Taehyung: Or you could focus on me sweetheart. 

The temptation was real. His full lips parted, basically calling for mine to join his. His aura was demanding to be tied to body and my heart skipped a beat every second that I almost gave into his seductions. 

Almost. I want to toy with him more. 

Me: *grinning* No Taehyung, focus on this. 

Taehyung: Just one kiss sweetheart. I won’t bite.

Me: Nope. You’re going to sit here, behave, and do the work. 

Taehyung: Don’t do this to me sweetheart. 

Me: Maybe if keep it together for the next hour, I could spare you time after class. 

Taehyung: Promise? 

Me: *smiling* No. 

Taehyung: Fuck. 

_______

Taehyung walked me to class after we were done in the library. I was about to take my regular seat in class, but Taehyung got pouty and begged me to sit with him. 

Mr. Han had an attitude the second he walked into class. You could tell his mood by what he’s drinking. 

If he has a regular coke; it’s a good day. 

A diet coke; he’s bitter, but not angry. 

A pepsi; irritated because he wants coke...attitude scary. 

Sparkling Ice Water; run for your fucking life terrifiying

And today...was a Sparkling water day. Mark Lee kept asking him questions about it which angered him more than the Sparkling Ice Water. 

Mr. Han: *irritated* Ladies and Gentlemen, please take note that your projects are due by next Saturday at midnight. 

Mark: Wouldn’t that be Sunday morning? 

Mr. Han: Wouldn’t that not matter smartass? I expect everyone’s turned in by then, I will not accept anything after Monday. If you turn it in on Sunday it’s an automatic ten points off. If you turn it on Monday, it is automatically twenty points off. 

Mark: Wait, but you said to turn it in on midnight...midnight means that it is now Sunday. So if I turn it on exactly at midnight is that an automatic ten points off? 

Mr. Han: No, because you turned it in exactly on time. 

Mark: But you said-

Mr: Han: Please Mr. Lee, it is not that hard of a concept so please do us the favor of shutting your mouth. 

Mark: I thought this was a personal finance class. 

Mr. Han: *palming his head* Jesus fucking christ. 

Taehyung: *whispering* Who spit in her coffee this morning? 

I giggled and cover my mouth with my hand. 

Mr. Han: Something funny Mr. Kim? 

Taehyung: *snickering* No sir. 

Mark: Mr. Han, I have a question. 

Mr. Han: That’s it! Class fucking Dismissed. Everyone get the hell out. 

Mark: But it hasn’t been ninety minutes yet!

Mr: Han: GET OUT! Ms. Pae? 

Me: Yes sir? 

Mr. Han: Have a great rest of your day. 

Me: Thank you! Feel better Mr. Han!

Taehyung kinda clenched his jaw as we got from our seats and walked down to door, me bowing to Mr. Han. 

Taehyung: So sweetheart. 

Me: Mhm. 

Taehyung: Where do you want to go? 

Me: I have half an hour to my next class, so I’m just gonna get something to ea-

Taehyung took both of my hands with a smirk. The rest of our classmates scattered into different directions around us outside into their cars or walking to another building. 

Taehyung: You are too much of a good girl. 

Me: How? 

Taehyung: Skip the rest of the day with me. 

Me: What? No. I can’t. 

Taehyung: You can’t or are you afraid to?

Me: Pff. I’m not afraid. 

Taehyung: Then come with me sweetheart. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7K 136 7
[Taelice smut]
151 0 24
"She only came to my dance studio to learn how to dance...but I can't help but think about bending her body in OTHER ways..." Warning ⚠️: Contains sm...
291 46 14
⇝ Her heart chased after him as my eyes were only on her. Her mind was filled with thoughts about him as I was suffering just watching her. ⇜
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...