My Unexpected Mate (GxG)*EDIT...

بواسطة CchickenNnuggets

"What's a mate?" *************** Eclipse is what you would call an innocent girl. Ever since her... المزيد

*Prologue
*1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Announcement
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue
The Truth

30

52.5K 1.7K 845
بواسطة CchickenNnuggets

I want to remind you guys that Sam has a peepee (ya know), not sure how many will remember this, but it is there, and it will be used in this chapter. Sorry lads.

*Content Warning*

*Sexual Content*

Alpha Sam

Once I heard the shower water start running, I quickly got to undressing. I had bought myself something special to wear for this occasion just waiting for me to wear at the very back of my closet. This was the first time I had ever wore lingerie but looking at myself in the mirror I nodded in approval. I got it. It was slightly uncomfortable down there, you know, but I still got this.

I sat on the bed and waited for Eclipse to finish her shower and come through. My heart was beating way too fast to be healthy. We might not even go all the way and that's fine, but any moment spent like this with Eclipse was amazing.

Danver paced back and forth in my head. He wanted us to go all the way with Eclipse. Me being intimate with Eclipse was him being intimate with her wolf, and Danver wanted that now. I tried to calm him and myself down a bit because if this was about to go down then I have to be perfect for her. She deserved it.

I heard the water shut off and Eclipse shuffle around the bathroom. She must be getting changed. I busied myself with trying to find a suitable position on the bed for when she came through.

Soon enough I heard the door handle turn and the door was pushed open. Eclipse nervously walked out, I noticed that her hair was still damp from her shower. She reached up and took a piece in her fingers and twiddled with it as her eyes roamed over my body. I could see her cheeks turn slightly red as she looked over my body.

I decided to stand up and slowly walk over to Eclipse. I could hear her heartbeat over mines, it was beating faster than mines.

I lifted my hand up and ran it through the ends of her hair. This was in an attempt to ease both our nerves.

"You look... amazing" She whispered as she looked down at my body. She hesitantly rested her hands on my exposed waist and pulled me closer to her. I liked this confidence that she was getting.

"Eclipse," I whispered. Her eyes moved up to mines. "I want you to know that just because I'm wearing this" I gestured to what I was wearing "doesn't mean that anything has to happen tonight" I wanted her to know that everything was under her control. I felt her hands move from my waist upwards until they rested behind my neck.

"I want you, so, so much" She mumbled before leaning up and capturing our lips together. I let her take control of the kiss. Her lips were amazing and soft, everything you would expect from Eclipse.

She slowly started to push me back until we both hit the bed. She giggled softly against my lips as we both fell onto the covers. We continued to kiss, Eclipse being on the top.

I slowly started to lift Eclipse's shirt while tracing my fingers along her silky skin. She moaned into my mouth before taking her lips off mines and leaning up to take her shirt off. This left her in her bra and trousers.

My eyes trailed along her upper body in delight. She had a few marks from her old Alpha on her, her battle scars that make her who she is today. She is amazing and nothing will change that. She stopped me from looking any longer by connecting our lips again, I didn't argue and continued our kiss. This time though, I placed my hands on her hips bringing her closer down to my body, where I could feel her every movement against my body as if it were my own.

Soon enough I felt her hands trail along my abdomen, her smooth hands running over my skin. I could tell that she wasn't too sure what to do in this situation. I took hold of her hand and trailed it all along my stomach and up to my breasts.

I could feel her body tense as her hand cupped my breast. She was not used to this kind of physical contact with me and she was most likely scared to touch stuff. I encouraged her to squeeze my breast and once I felt that she didn't need my hand on hers I moved it back over to her hips.

I let out a moaned as her hands continued to massage my breasts.

"Wow, this feels so good" I breathed out, referring to her hand on my breast. I noticed that she blushed at what I told her. I pecked her lips before sitting up. She was now sitting fully on my lap, looking down at me.

"You're amazing" She whispered. I looked into her eyes as I reached behind me and over to my bra strap.

"Take it off for me?" I asked her. Her eyes widen for a second before she smiled and complied. She took a hold of one of the straps on my shoulder once it was unhook from behind and pulled it down slowly. Once my bra was fully off she looked down in admiration. She then leant down and trailing her lips along my chest and up to my neck. I tilted my head back to give her more access to my neck.

Her hands started to reach behind her back to her own bra clasp. "Take mines off for me?" She asked timidly.

"Of course, gorgeous" I reached round and unclasped her bra. I pulled the straps off her shoulder, kissing her shoulder down to her chest where her bra covered her skin. I reached her right nipple and took it into my mouth, Eclipse let out a breathless moan. She watched me suck her nipples and the tissue around it, letting out moans every few seconds. My other hand found itself playing with her left nipple, fiddling with it. I felt her occasionally tug at my hair, encouraging me to continue what I was doing.

I suddenly moved my mouth to her other nipple, sucking and nipping at it. My hand stopping playing with her left nipple and moved to her right. Her hands moved down to my back, I felt her nails dig into the skin on my back. This caused me to groan in pleasure.

I flipped us over on the bed so that I was now on top to continue my assault on her chest. Hearing Eclipse moan was turning me on so much and I could feel my boner pushing up against the tight underwear that I had decided to wear.

I leaned back and looked down at Eclipse's chest but panicked once I noticed that I had left a few bruises on her chest. "I'm sorry baby, did I hurt you at all?" I asked. I wasn't sure how she felt about the bruises on her chest and if I had possible hurt her by accident. I got way too carried away.

"No, that was amazing" She breathed out. She was now breathing heavily, her chest raising up and down quickly. I nodded and sighed in relief.

I took a look down at my boner, it was pressed tightly against the underwear. Eclipse looked down as well her eyes growing wide as her eyes landed on the noticeable bulge. I noticed panic cross over her expression.

"It's, eh, pretty big" She gulped. She looked up at me before looking back down. I quickly responded.

"It's okay, we don't have to do anything. I don't want you to feel like you have to-" Eclipse giggled, effectively cutting me off.

"No, Sam, I want this. I don't care what size you are, I'll be fine. I promise" She nervously breathed out, looking at me in the eyes. I searched her eyes for any doubts that she may have but came across nothing but adoration and love.

I nodded in understanding. As long as she is comfortable and ready, I am fine with anything.

I was leaning in for a kiss until I felt Eclipse grab a hold of my shaft through the underwear. I felt myself twitch in anticipation.

I watched as Eclipse's hand moved up to the hem of my underwear before slowly moving it down. My shaft sprang up and hit my stomach once Eclipse had successful moved my underwear low enough. Her eyes watched while biting her lips, only making my shaft twitch again.

Eclipse

To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing right now but it seems to be working. I could feel every small twitch that shook through Sam's... Sam Jr.

I stared at her shaft as it sprung up after being released from the tightness of her underwear. I went to grab a hold of it again but Sam stopped me.

"Shuffle back a bit beautiful, this is all about you right now" I complied and shuffled back further in the bed. I rested my back against the soft covers and watched Sam as went to kiss my stomach. She trailed her lips down from my stomach towards my tingly area. She was killing me slowly.

Her hands reached my trousers. She unbuckled them and slid them down my leg slowly bringing my underwear down with them. Once they were completely off me and somewhere on the floor, forgotten, she returned her attention to my area.

She leaned down as started kissing my thighs. Her lips touched everywhere but my tingles. She was slowly getting closer and closer to where I wanted her to touch.

"Sam please, I feel all tingly. I want you to touch it to make it better" I pleaded. She locked gaze with my eyes and continued to kiss along my thighs. I groaned before sitting up slightly and moving her head down. The second her lips touched me I moaned loudly. I didn't care how loud I was, I couldn't keep it in any longer.

Her fingers started to crawl up my legs before resting on either side of my tingly area. I started to feel something build up inside of me. I felt like I was going to explode soon. Sam started to move her fingers closer to my entrance before dipping one in slightly.

"Sam, more. Something is coming. That feels so good" I could only let out short sentences. Sam obeyed and moved her finger further into me, pumping it in and out slowly. The exploding feeling intensified, I had to arch my back off the bed.

"Sam!" I let out a scream as everything just released. I felt Sam speed her finger up, pumping it in and out faster as she helped my tingles calm down.

I let out a loud breath before resting back against the bed. Sam made her way back up to me, trailing her lips against my body. She finished off by leaving a kiss against my lips.

"Can we go again? But this time for you?" I asked. I still felt mini tingles and my body was wanting more. As exhausted as I was, I needed more.

Sam looked at me in shock "Are you sure? You look pretty tired"

"No, I'm fine" I assured her. To prove that I was up for more I grasped her shaft and moved my hand up and down. This caused Sam to let out a low moan.

"Okay baby" She nodded. I smiled before leading her shaft over to my tingly area. I rubbed it against my area before looking up at Sam who was already looking down at me. I brought her face down with my free hand so our lips could connect. I felt her tongue swipe against my lower lip. I let her deepen the kiss.

Sam now grabbed a hold of her shaft and rubbed it even harder against my area. The tingles now started to increase.

"Baby, I was meaning to ask you. Can I mark you?" I knew what marking was, I remember being told about it. It was to solidify the bond of two mates. She was to mark me and I was to mark her, that's how it worked.

"Yes, as long as I can mark you too" She beamed at me and planted kisses all along my face. I giggled at her.

"This will hurt to start off with, but I promise that it will get better" She warned me again. I didn't say anything, I bucked my hips up in desperation. I couldn't say anything, I just needed her inside me now.

Just as she was about to put it into me she shot off the bed and ran over to her drawer. Had I done something wrong?

She soon returned to the bed with a small squared packet. I think I remember someone speaking to me about this. A condom?

"Sorry" She mumbled. She ripped open the packet and slid the condom onto her shaft before kissing me one last time on the lips. I closed my eyes as I felt her slide into me slowly. She stopped mid-way, letting me adjust to her size.

"You alright?" She asked as she studied my face. I must have looked uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I reassured her. She nodded before pulling herself out and repeating the action. Her lips found mines as she continued to do this, each time the feeling become less painful and more pleasurable. My breathing became ragged each passing second. I needed more.

"Sam, more" I moaned against her lips. Her movement got quicker and deeper inside me. My hands found themselves back on her back where my nails scratched at her back. The pleasure was strong.

I could now feel every inch of her moving inside me, each stroke the pleasure came harder and harder. She moved her lips down to my neck to regain our breath.

"Sam, I can feel it again. It's coming again" I could feel the pressure building down there again, the explosion.

"It okay, let it go" She mumbled against my neck. I shut my eyes tightly, my mouth open as I felt it creep up. My hands grabbed a hold of the sheets underneath me as my body began to shake as pleasure ripped through me, this time in waves.

This time the feeling was more intense than the last. The explosion was bigger.

Sam moaned loudly and pushed into me harder and faster. She must have experienced and explosion too.

Just as we both reached our peak Sam bit into my neck, leaving her mark on me. I let out scream or pain and pleasure. Both mixed in together was weird but I liked it. She licked my mark shut.

I took my turn and bit into Sam's neck. She let out her own groan as my canines sank into her. I could immediately feel our bond strengthen to a point where it felt like it was impossible to break. I licked her mark shut and arched my back. The bond wanted our bodies as close together as possible during this event. The event that brought our bodies to the closest that they have ever been, physically and mentally.

I eventually couldn't keep track of my body. All I could feel was Sam against me and how good she was making me feel. All these feelings were new and I wanted to keep them in my life.

Sam slowed down along with my tingles until she completely stopped. She pulled out of my before resting her body over mines.

"I love you so much, you are amazing" She whispered before leaving a small kiss on my cheek.

She got off me to throw her condom away. I immediately felt cold, I needed her back next to me. As she turned around I let out a gasp. Her back was completely covered in my scratches. In some places I could tell that I had drew blood.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked, rushing back over to the bed. I let a tear slip. How could I have hurt her so bad. It looked horrible.

"I hurt you. I'm so sorry" I cried. Sam brought me into her arms and kissed my temple.

"I'm fine, it's okay. It doesn't hurt. It was actually kind of hot" I blushed at her words. She thought it was hot?

"Really?" I asked. There is no way that her back doesn't hurt.

"Yes, I'm completely fine baby" I sighed and rested my head against her bare chest and closed my eyes. I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep now. I was in complete bliss as I felt myself drift off.

Sam really is better than cookies.

Ooft hope you guys liked that. That was the laster chapter but look out for an epilogue and a small note from me at the end very soon.

Please comment what you thought about this chapter, that was my first time ever writing sexual sexual stuff and it was very weird.

Comment what you thought of this book as a whole and just the character. I love to hear what you guys have to say.

Check me out on Inkitt lads. Please.

Peace.

Epilogue is now on Inkitt lads.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...