Illogical (Senku x reader)

By maki_neko7

[ON HOLD FOR NOW; Being Edited/rewritten] The most logical thing to do when you like someone is to tell them... More

🧪Chapter 1 ~ Stone World pt.1🧪
🧪Chapter 2 ~ Stone World pt.2🧪
🧪Chapter 3~King of the Stone World🧪
🧪Chapter 4 ~ Weapons of Science🧪
🧪Chapter 5 ~ Fire the Smoke Signal!🧪
🧪Chapter 6 ~ Fear & Strength🧪
🧪Chapter 7 ~ Two Million Years🧪
🧪Chapter 8 ~ Stone Road🧪
🧪Chapter 9 ~ Light🧪
🧪Chapter 10 ~ A Change🧪
🧪Chapter 11~A Clear World🧪
🧪Chapter 12~Protect🧪
🧪Chapter 13~Masked Warrior🧪
🧪Chapter 14~Master of Flame🧪
🧪Chapter 15~It's Love🧪
🧪Chapter 16~A Tale of Memories🧪
🧪Chapter 17~Can't Tell🧪
🧪Chapter 18~To Modernity🧪
🧪Chapter 19~ Scientifically Stupid🧪
🧪Chapter 20~Buddies?🧪
🧪Chapter 21~Give Him Love🧪
🧪Chapter 22~Just Say It🧪
🧪Chapter 23~I Love You🧪
💕Special! ~ Parenthood💕
🧪Chapter 24~Scheming🧪
🧪Chapter 25~Call From the Dead🧪
🧪Chapter 26~Full Assault🧪
🧪Chapter 27~Steam Gorilla🧪

💕Special! ~ What if?💕

11.6K 573 739
By maki_neko7

{A/N: As a thank you for reading.}

What if the world was never petrified?

What if the people of the earth continued to live happily in a technological civilization?

Well, let's find out...

[Y/n] yawned, putting her glasses on, and did her usual morning route to get ready for another day of school. After getting dressed, [Y/n] went downstairs where she was greeted by her mother and her little kitten.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." Her mother said with a smile while [Y/n] walked straight to the bookshelf. "Morning." She muttered after grabbing a few books.

"I made breakfast. I didn't have to leave so early today." Her mother explained while sitting at the dinner table, "Maybe, I can drive you to school. Like when you were in elementary school."

[Y/n] didn't mind the idea of her mom taking her to school. Although [Y/n] doesn't show it as often as she should, she loves her mother with all of her heart and would love to spend more time with her. 

But her mother's job about the hospital always kept her away. 

"Okay." [Y/n] simply replied and sat at the table with her mom.

"So, how's school?"

"It's fine."

Her mom hummed then a devilish smirk appeared on her face. "What about Senku-kun? Anything between you and him?" Her mom asked.

[Y/n] blushed a bit while munching on her bacon. "No..." [Y/n] mumbled, looking away, "We're just friends."

Her mother cooed and held her face in her hands. "Teenage love! So sweet!"

[Y/n] blushed more at that word. Love? 'I don't love Senku. I admire him. Respect him. But, I don't love him. Am I?' She thought.

Suddenly, the ring of a phone brought her back to reality. [Y/n]'s mom looked at her phone and glared. 

"Really?" She growled and answered it. "Hello?" 

There was silence. [Y/n]'s mother's eyes widened a bit, and she stood up. "Alright, I'm on my way. Prep him for surgery. If the situation gets worsens, tell Dr. Mino to start the surgery." Her mother began to rush around gathering her things. "I'm sorry, hun. There's an emergency at the hospital." [Y/n]'s mom said and kissed [Y/n]'s forehead. "I'll make a plan to take us out, so we can have mother-daughter time, okay?" 

[Y/n] nodded. Her mother waved and left through the front door.

[Y/n] sighed. "I suppose I should head to school." She muttered and looked at the time on her phone. 'Usually, Senku's here by now' [Y/n] thought as she cleaned up.

The walk to school didn't take long from [Y/n]'s house. [Y/n] continued to aimlessly look around for Senku. He normally walks with her to school, but he seemed to be running late today.

[Y/n] made it to school with plenty of time to spare; she went to her shoe locker and opened it to see tons of love letters fall out. This thing happens every day to no end. 

[Y/n] sighed and grabbed her shoes, changed into them then put her outside shoes inside the locker.

"Those are a lot of notes."

[Y/n] heard and turned to see who it was. In her heart, she wanted it to be Senku, but it wasn't. It was a tall guy with long brown hair and deep brown his. He didn't look like a high-schooler at all, yet he had a warm smile on his face. [Y/n] could admit he was a beautiful man.

"It happens every day." [Y/n] muttered and started picking the notes up.

The guy got on the floor and helped her. "Wow. Every day? Do you keep all of them?" He asked.

Usually, [Y/n] would struggle to make new friends, but this guy gave her a small sense of comfort with his smile. "No. There are too many to keep. It may be heartless, but I throw them in the recycling bin."

After the two high-schoolers gathered all of the notes and put them in the recycling bin, [Y/n] grabbed her bag and walked started to walk away.

"Wait." The guy called out, "What is your name?"

[Y/n] looked over her shoulder. "Sakurai [Y/n]. And you are?"

"I'm Shishio Tsukasa, but you can call me Tsukasa."

[Y/n] nodded. "In that case, you can call me [Y/n]. I'll be seeing you, Tsukasa-san." [Y/n] walked away.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"Listen up, Senku!" Taiju shouted while sliding open the door to the science lab room, "I've made up my mind. I'm going to confess the feelings I've had for Yuzuriha for the past five years!" He continued to shout while walking in.

"Yeah? Well, that sure does sound interesting. I'll be cheering for you so hard that my vocal cords snap. From here in this science lab." Senku said, sarcastically, but Taiju thought he was serious.

"You will? Thanks, Senku!" Taiju cheered, loudly.

Senku put a finger in his ear to block the noise from his friend's mouth, "Shut up. I'm not cheering one millimeter for you, you big oaf." He said.

"What?! Make up your mind!" Taiju yelled.

"And you haven't said anything for five years? How illogical can you be, idiot?" Senku questioned.

Taiju gave a confused look. "How is it any different from what you're doing? What about your feelings for [Y/n]?!" Taiju asked.

Senku glared back at him.

"What are you blabbering about? I don't have feelings for her." Senku said and reached for a round-bottom flack, "Anyway, I've got something for you that's logical as hell." He showed Taiju the fluid, "A drug that will stimulate your pheromones output to the max. A love potion, if you will. Take this, and your set, ten billion percent."

Senku had a wicked smile on his face.

Taiju stared at the fluid for a moment then poured it down the drain. "Thanks, Senku, but sorry. I can't rely on cheap tricks." Taiju said and walked out of the lab.

"Seriously, Senku? A love potion?" One student asked.

"Like those even exist." Senku said and threw a match in the sink, causing the fluid to catch on fire. "It's just gasoline. I refined it from bottle caps. Think of the molecular structure of polythene, moron. It's just a long gasoline molecule with a few hydrocarbons chopped off. You can tell by looking at it." He explained, and the door to the lab slid open.

"Will you ever stop trying to kill Taiju, Senku?"

Senku instinctively smile a bit at the sound of the feminine voice, and he chuckled.

"I was ten billion percent sure he wouldn't drink it." He said and turned to watched as [Y/n] walked inside. She put on her lab coat.

"Frankly, Taiju-kun is an honest man. I expected as much. Don't you think, Senku?" [Y/n] asked and looked up at him, pushing her glasses up so they would sit well on her face.

The gentle tone for her voice always made Senku weak in the knees, her long [h/c] hair made him want to play with it, her lovely [e/c] eyes that always looked him in the eye; he would want to stare into them for hours just to figure out what's the secret behind extended knowledge and brilliance. [Y/n] was an exceptional human being, but there's no way he would admit it out loud.

"He's a strait-laced idiot." Senku said and looked towards the window. [Y/n] walked around the lab table and looked out of the window to see Taiju talking to Yuzuriha. Her eyes softened.

'He's finally matured.' [Y/n] thought and continued to watch the scene unfold while the boys were placing bets.

"I-I wanted to say...that I've liked you for five long years, now!" Tajiu said, and Yuzuriha's eyes widened as she blushed, "I was so scared to tell you because I thought you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore."

"Taiju...I like you, too." Yuzuiha said which shocked Taiju.

"Really?!"

[Y/n] smiled and turned around then leaned on the window seal. [Y/n] closed her eyes for a moment. "Love is in the air, I suppose." [Y/n] said in a gentle tone. Senku stared at [Y/n] in awe. The lighting from the sun hit [Y/n] so perfectly. She looked like an angel. [Y/n] looked at Senku as she stood straight up. "Let's get to work, shall we?" She said, pushing up her glasses.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

After school that day, Taiju and Yuzuriha walked hand-in-hand while [Y/n] and Senku walked next to each other as they were leaving the building.

"[Y/n]!"

[Y/n] heard and stopped along with the rest of her group. They saw the new kid, Tsukasa, jogging towards them. "What is it, Tsukasa-san?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me this Sunday if you're not too busy." He said, and [Y/n] hummed in thought.

"Sure." She said which shocked her group of friends.

Tsukasa's eyes softened and smiled. "I'll see you." He said and waved goodbye, running off. 

"[Y/n]-chan... has a date...?" Yuzuriha said while still in shock.

"Waahhh!" Taiju yelled, and Senku was pale in the face.

'I guess I didn't have as much time as I thought.' He thought.

"It's not a date. Is it?" [Y/n] questioned and put her pointer finger and thumb on her chin, "He didn't say it was a date, and I don't see it as a date."

"Ten billion percent of males and females who go out with each other consider it a date!" Senku yelled.

Taiju and Yuzuriha look at each other. "He's jealous." They said in unison.

"We go out almost every weekend, Senku. Are those considered dates?" [Y/n] asked and tilted her head.

Senku blushed. "Forget it! Come on!" Senku walked over to his bike.

As Senku got on, [Y/n] sat on the little chair Senku made for her on the back of the bike. Senku, obviously, couldn't stay annoyed at her for long.

"Where do you want to go today?" Senku asked as [Y/n] wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Shall we get ice cream?" [Y/n] asked, and Senku chuckled.

"Sure."

On their way home, [Y/n] and Senku stopped at a café and shared an ice cream sundae. "You know, Senku," [Y/n] began, "If you don't feel comfortable with me going out with Tsukasa-san, then I'll cancel."

Senku took his head. "You're free to do whatever you want." He said. [Y/n] wasn't entirely convinced, but she decided to change the subject.

"So, when will Byakuya-san be coming home?" [Y/n] asked while scooping ice cream in her mouth.

"About a year from now."

"Hmm. He's living the dream up there." [Y/n] said, dreamily while putting her chin in the palm of her hand.

There is was again. The feeling of contentment when [Y/n] was with Senku. [Y/n] stared at Senku as he scooped some ice cream in his mouth and scrolling through his phone to show her something. "[Y/n]..." He said, making flinch a bit and looked away with a reddened face.

'What's going on with me today?' [Y/n] thought. 

The word love was stuck in [Y/n]'s head thanks to her mother. Senku showed [Y/n] his phone, bringing her back to reality. It was a picture of one of their projects. It was a robotic Senku. The last time they worked on it, it exploded in [Y/n]'s house.

"Oh, I almost forgot about Mecha-Senku." [Y/n] said.

"I think I found a way we can fix him." Senku said, and they began to happily talk about their projects. They talked and joked around like normal until they noticed the sun was setting. Senku took [Y/n] home.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Senku." [Y/n] said, but before [Y/n] could go inside, [Y/n] felt Senku place his hand on her head. She turned around and looked at him curiously. 

"Senku-" 

Senku interrupted her with a kiss. [Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit, and Senku pulled away. The hue of the sunset brought out [Y/n]'s shocked expression and her reddened face. Senku smiled, softly, stroked [Y/n]'s cheek with his thumb and walked away without saying another word. [Y/n]'s heart raced, and her legs felt like jello. She began to get extremely lightheaded. [Y/n] blinked a couple of times before walking into the house. 

To her surprise, her mother was home waiting for her.

"Welcome home. Were you out with Senku-kun again?" [Y/n]'s mother asked as [Y/n] closed the door. That's when her legs gave out. [Y/n] fell on her butt in front of the door, her eyes still wide with shock.

"[Y/n], are you alright?" Her mom joined her on the floor. It felt like a dream. Her world was spinning. [Y/n] placed her finger on her lips, where she could still feel the warmth of when her first kiss was stolen from her.

"Mother..." [Y/n] said with her widened eyes still focused on the tile flooring.

"Hmm?" she hummed.

"How...How do you know if you're in love?"

It took Ms. Sakurai a moment to process this. "WHAT??!!"

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

Of course, neither Senku nor [Y/n] ever mentioned the kiss ever again. But, Tsukasa was showing up around [Y/n] more frequently that Senku wasn't even in the picture much anymore. Now, they were in their third year of high school, and nothing between them has changed. Senku sat alone in the science lab, reflecting on his time with [Y/n] in this room. 

It was early December; graduation was coming up soon, too, meaning there wasn't much time for him to even consider confessing to [Y/n]. Thanks to Tsukasa, [Y/n] was changing. She smiled more, she had more friends, she stopped coming to Senku's house every day. She wasn't there when Senku's father came home.

The door slid open, and Senku straightened his posture. He saw Taiju walk in. Senku was disappointed. "I knew you'd be in here." Taiju said.

"Yeah. I'm always here." Senku said with a sigh.

Tajiu sat with Senku at on the of the lab tables. There was silence for a moment. "Why don't you just tell her how you feel, Senku?" Taiju questioned, and Senku glared at him.

"Is that all you came here for?" Senku asked.

"Senku-"

"I'm sick of everyone trying to play Cupid!" Senku yelled.

"When will you stop depriving yourself of happiness?!" Taiju yelled back at him.

Senku stood up with a pained look on his face, letting the stool crash to the floor behind him. "How the hell do you know what makes me happy, Taiju?! I am happy!" Senku put his hand on his chest. "If [Y/n]'s happy, then so am I! She can finally have the love that I can't give her." Then Senku's expression saddened. "It was selfish of me to keep her by my side all these years. She made her choice when she went on her date with Tsukasa."

Taiju glared at him. "It wasn't a date! I might not be as smart as you, Senku, you're the one being illogical here." Taiju growled, "[Y/n] loves you! The way she looks at you, she follows only you, the way you and her just connect. You've been her rock despite everything she's been through. It's love." {A/N: You'll find out about that in later chapters.}

"Don't you think I know that, you big oaf?" Senku muttered, "But, we're going to graduate, and I want to do more with my life; so much that I wouldn't have time for her. I don't want her to waste her life on me. I love her too much to see that happen."

Taiju smiled. 'He finally admitted it at least.' 

"Who says you can't do those things together? If she didn't want to do these things with you, then she would have left a long time ago. [Y/n] is willing to do anything as long as it's with you, Senku." Taiju said.

Senku opened his mouth to say something, but he closed it when he saw the door slid open to reveal an out-of-breath Yuzuriha.

"Yuzuriha?!"

"Taiju-kun... Senku-kun..." She tried to her breath, "Tsukasa's going to confess to [Y/n]-chan under the tree!" She said really fast, making the guys' eyes widened in shock.

They rushed to the window to see [Y/n] walking towards the tree with a note in her hand. They also saw Tsukasa was waiting for her. They were saying things that the three friends couldn't hear. Senku glared and tugged on the window. 

"Open, damn it!" Senku growled, and Taiju opened it for him.

The frosty air made [Y/n]'s nose a bit red. "What did you need, Tsukasa-san?" She asked as she straightened her scarf.

"I wanted to talk to you." Tsukasa took a breath, "I really like you, [Y/n]. I've felt this way for quite some time now."

[Y/n]'s cheeks turned a shade of pink, and she sadly smile. "I suspected that. I'm sorry, Tsukasa-san. You've helped me a lot, but it would not be fair to you if I accept your confession when I don't have the same feelings."

Nevertheless, Tsukasa smiled. "Is there someone else?" He asked.

[Y/n]'s sad smile never left her face, but there were tears in the corner of her eyes. "Yes, but no matter how hard I try... I just cannot forget about him." She tried wiping her tears with her gloved hands, "Senku, believes love and relationships at troublesome and illogical, so I've held my feelings in for so long that it hurts. I-I'm sorry, Tsukasa-san, please, excuse me." [Y/n] bowed quickly and ran away.

"See, Senku. I told-" Taiju looked around, and Senku was nowhere in sight, "Senku?"

"He just left, Taiju." Yuzuriha said then sighed, "I just hope they finally get together."

"Me too. I hated fighting Senku."

"You gave him the push he needed." Yuzuriha said with a smile, and Taiju smiled as well.

Senku ran through the hallways and made it outside. He nearly bumped into Tsukasa. "Have you seen [Y/n]?" Senku said while trying to catch his breath.

"No, she ran off."

"Damn." Senku growled and looked around then continued to run.

"Senku," Tsukasa called, and Senku stopped then looked over his shoulder, "Take care of her."

Senku chuckled. "As always." He said and ran outside. He made his way around the side of the building, where he found [Y/n] curled up between two bushes.

Senku let out a sigh of relief and placed his hand on her head. "You're going to catch a cold, you know." He said, and [Y/n] sniffed the looked at him.

Senku looked down at [Y/n]'s knees and saw they were bleeding. "What happened?" He asked.

[Y/n] flushed red with embarrassment. "I tripped." She muttered, and Senku chuckled then helped her up. Their walk to the nurse's office was silent. [Y/n]'s face reddened while looking a Senku's hand entwined with hers.

Once they got to the nurse's office, Senku grabbed some rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, and bandages. "I'm sorry, Senku." [Y/n] muttered.

Senku chuckled while cleaning her wound. "Why are you apologizing?" He asked and heard her sniffle. [Y/n] clutched her fist in her skirt. She couldn't bring herself to say it. [Y/n] covered her face to hide her tears.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She continued to cry, "I... I tried to distance myself... I tried to forget, but I couldn't stop myself from loving you, Senku." 

Senku's eyes softned, and he embraced her, tightly.

"I love you." He said, quietly. [Y/n]'s eyes widened.

"What?"

Senku held [Y/n] by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "I'm in love with you, [Y/n]. I have been for a long time."

[Y/n] grabbed Senku by both sides of his face and smashed their lips together. She couldn't resist the urge to kiss him anymore. [Y/n]'s been wanting to kiss Senku again for years. Senku's eyes widened a bit then he kissed her back. [Y/n] pulled away, and she rested her forehead on Senku's.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." [Y/n] said and giggled.

Senku chuckled and gave her another peck on the lips. "So, does this make you my girlfriend now?" Senku questioned.

[Y/n] smile more. "I thought relationships were illogical and troublesome." She teased.

"We're both logical and rational people. There's no other perfect pair." Senku said with a smirk.

[Y/n] pulled away and crossed her arms. "I may consider if you ask me properly."

Senku chuckled. "I take that back. You're not rational." Senku said.

"And you're an egotistical overthinker."

"Fair point," Senku said and grabbed both of [Y/n]'s hands. "[Y/n], would you...be my girlfriend?" Senku blushed.

[Y/n] giggled and blushed as well. "It's odd hearing it from you, but, of course, I'll be your girlfriend, Senku."

Senku smiled.

"YAAY!!"

"Finally!"

The new couple turned to see their friends at the door, spying on them. [Y/n] and Senku flushed bright red. "W-Were you two there the whole time?" [Y/n] asked.

Taiju and Yuzuriha smiled. "You don't need to worry about at." Yuzuriha said with a smile. Taiju patting Senku on the back.

"I'll kill you." Senku growled at him.

After collecting their things, the couples headed out to the school building, walking hand-in-hand.

"Wow!" [Y/n] cooed as they walked outside. It was snowing. "It's snow!" [Y/n] smiled and looked at Senku. "Could we go out for hot chocolate? It'll be a date."

Senku blushed and nodded. "Sure."

"Why not a double date?" Taiju asked.

"Yeah!" Yuzuriha agreed.

"A double date sounds perfect!" [Y/n] cooed with a big smile.

{A/n: It's a bit cheesy, but I wanted to make something special. Let me know if you guys want more special chapters like this. I'll make them every few chapters.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.7K 33
Senku Ishigami is not a romantic, nor has he ever flirted with the idea. His life has been all about science after all, that much is true. But if he...
13.4K 654 15
A story in which you, a normal girl from a different world, are somehow transported to the "Stone World" right before the 3,700 year long petrificati...
2.5K 134 22
It was just stupidly thick yellow notebook that everyone had and used for chemistry, but it caused you to finally talk to the science boy. You could...
9.9K 222 12
This story is set in a different time where its a normal world. This is a sengen fanfic. They're basically dating already. This is mostly about their...