Forgive Me - NamJin ✔️

By loveiscurlpearlgrey

"He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing." - Seokjin "You can't fix yourself by breaking someone... More

Prologue
Crush
Candies and Cocktails
Cockloft
Cereals and Cards
Carnations
Curses and Confess
Cutter
Cuts and Cares
Clueless
Crumpets and Cinnamon
Crashed
Confront and Cries
Cursed
Concerns and Ceases
Chronicles
Clouds and Cold
Corpse
Cemetery
Cinderblock and Cookies
Count
Cynical
Coffee and Caramel
Conflicted
Confession and Compassion
Circumstance
Cupcakes and Caress
Comfort
Confused and Cracked
Crucial
Critical
Consequences
Calm and Cured [End]
Epilogue: Cotton Candy

Come and Comeback

444 28 6
By loveiscurlpearlgrey

[Flashback]

"Eomma, I failed my scholarship." Was the words Seokjin spilled when he gained his consciousness, and found his mother there beside him. "Appa will not happy about this..." He sobbed silently. "And I... I..."

"Shh. It's not your fault." Mrs. Kim brushed her son's bangs. "You are way more precious than anything in the world. So, please don't hurt yourself."

"I'm sorry..."

"You have eomma, appa, and Hyosang. Please, trust us and don't worry..." She shifted to kiss the son's forehead. "Appa and eomma, we are happy to welcome your baby." She smiled.

Seokjin couldn't help to cry. Because the reason why he wanted to kill himself wasn't the baby, but he himself. The baby wasn't at fault, but he scared for giving birth the new soul into the cruel world. More over that the new soul came from hatred revenge. But he relieved that his parents didn't blame him for something that could harm their family's name. And it made him gained the courage about the unborn baby that grew inside him.

They talked for a while before the mother asked Hyosang to come inside, and left the two to talk themselves.

"Hi..."

Hyosang greeted, but Seokjin didn't greet back. The pretty one bit his lower lip and tightened his hug on his pink fluffy teddy.

"Me and your parents talked a lot when you were sleeping..."

Seokjin didn't give any reaction.

"We..." Hyosang reached the pale hand of Seokjin and continued. "I mean, I'm sorry I was rude, but I had the thoughts that I need to tell your parents that you actually had feelings for N---"

"He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing." Seokjin sternly snapped before Hyosang could finish the sentence, didn't want to hear the name. "And it was in the past."

Hyosang sighed. "Okay. I'm really sorry for being rude and offhanded." He squeezed the one's hand. "But, you really need to know. That I will always here for you..." As he warmly pierced his gaze into the other's beads. "And I'm willing to be the father for your child..."

[End of flashback]

.

There you are, in a darkened room

And you're all alone, looking out the window

Your heart is cold and lost the will to love

Like a broken arrow

Here I stand in the shadows

Come to me, can't you see that...

.

Namjoon just finished the meeting and went back into his own office room. He had another meeting with Jooheon, a friend that collected the 'information' for him.

"I had dinner with my son!" Namjoon happily told the younger man. "In one table and he sat right beside me!" Namjoon was so happy. "You really have to meet my baby Myung in person. He way too cute and adorable."

Jooheon went into the wine fridge table and poured some in the glass. "So it was a lovely dinner?"

A moment of silence before Namjoon answered, "No. It was like a cold war actually." He smiled bitterly. "Seokjin didn't expect my presence. Yeah of course. Why in the world he would expect me though..." He mumbled. "He didn't want me to be there, more over when we both noticed that our baby boy wanted to be close with me."

"Well, on Seokjin hyung's behalf, I can understand why he doesn't want you to be there."

"Jooheon please. I did a bloody stupid mistake, and I'm willing to pay it, with anything as long as Seokjin willing to forgive me."

"Then, you actually realize that he won't."

Namjoon clamped his mouth. Jooheon was right. "But if I can win Myung's heart, my baby boy could help me win Seokjin's heart."

Jooheon sipped the expensive wine, and sighed. "You wish. You shouldn't get too much hopes, you could be drowning..."

"Come on. I'm not the same person from three years ago."

"Ohh. That's good then..."

"But I need you, Jooheon, to do the dirty work for me."

Jooheon clicked his tongue. "See? I knew you gonna ask me this."

.

Can you hear my voice, do you hear my song

It's a serenade, so your heart can find me

Before I start going crazy

Run to me

Cause I'm dying...

.

Seokjin yawned as he lazily opened his eyes. Myungsoo as an early riser, well, too early, woke him up around 04.07 AM and the baby boy said that he wanted to catch the sunrise. It happened for almost two months already, and Seokjin could only wish his baby boy would be back to stay in bed, and didn't wake up before 07.00 AM like he used to. Seemed that the baby boy has forgotten how to do that. It's actually tiring, he wanted some sleep, but to give the baby boy a Gameboy to play Tetris in bed, in such very young age also doesn't seem right.

They both ended in the living room, sat on the sofa, waited the sunrise with opened window. But Seokjin way tired. The exhaustion on working overnight as an architect, sometimes he had to stay awake for work until 01.00 AM got him fell asleep on the sofa. He woke up to found Myungsoo wasn't there in the room anymore.

"Myungiieee?" Seokjin looked around the living room, as he called the name. He won't denied that he was afraid on everything over his beloved baby boy -more over after Namjoon came to see the baby boy last time- but he tried to always appear calm.

He took a deep breath and let it go slowly, tried to relax. And the second time he took another deep breath he could smell something sweet and appetizing from the kitchen, so he walked there and relieved when he saw Mrs. Ahn, along with his Myung.

.

"Oh gosh, thank you very much you came so early." Seokjin groaned. "I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"I'm not early. It's 07.29 AM by now, but I guess you really need some rest. Look at those eyebags. Have a breakfast and then go back to bed." Mrs. Ahn advised as she made some more pancakes. "I will wake you up later, for lunch."

"Yeah, I..." Seokjin was about to answer when the wireless telephone in the living room ringing. So he went there to picked it up. And greeted the person in the other line happily.

"Oh I'm sorry I left my cellphone in the bedroom. Myung woke me up at 04.07 AM and we waited the sunrise in the living room, and guessed what, I fell asleep."

He talked and laughed so much. Quite enjoyed the conversation.

"Oh, Myung? He is always good." Seokjin chuckled. "Sure. Wait. I'm giving the telephone for him." He walked back into the kitchen, and put the telephone into the baby boy's ear. "Myungie, say hi to Papa."

Myungsoo held it with both hands and shouted. "Papa? Coming home?"

The one be called Papa and the baby boy had some simple conversation until the baby boy gave the telephone back to his mother.

Seokjin received it and continued the talk for some more minutes. "Hey Hyosang, bring me some Warburtons crumpets, please. See you next week."

.

.

Namjoon drove happily and smiled brightly when his car entered the yard. He parked near the cinderblock garden, took off the luggages and walked heading into the smaller cottage on the left side of the main cottage.

.

Myungsoo was so focused on munching the cinnamon banana pancakes when his attention distracted on someone he saw from the kitchen window. He asked his mother to get him down from the high chair, and his mother asked him if he wanted to go to the bathroom or something. But the baby boy just ran heading outside by the backyard terrace without giving the mother the answer.

Seokjin, as he didn't know what happened, just followed behind. He didn't know that Mrs. Ahn watched him and smiled.

For anything in the world, especially in the morning when he had some lovely and delicious breakfast, Seokjin didn't expect his beloved baby boy to run and shouted this certain name when they reached the yard.

"Mr. Kim!!"

Seokjin didn't expect this certain person to comeback again.

.

Nobody wants to be lonely

Nobody wants to cry

My body's longing to hold you

So bad it hurts inside

Time is precious and it's slipping away

And I've been waiting for you all of my life

Nobody wants to be lonely

So why, why don't you let me love you...

.

"Hi, hello again!!" Held a paperbag on his left hand, Namjoon lowered his body to catch the baby boy that ran, and happily jumped on him.

"Myung is having banana pancakes!" Myungsoo squeaked. "Come eat together?"

Namjoon patted the baby boy's head and tightened the embrace. "Is it okay to join the breakfast?"

"Sure! Auntie Ahn made the pancakes!"

"Mrs. Ahn?" Namjoon turned his attention to the pretty one who stood up not far from him. Threw him the hatred look. "Not mommy?" He asked as he walked closer, and the other one stepped back to keep their distance. "Seokjin, good morning." He greeted.

Seokjin gritted his teeth. "What are you doing here?"

"I rent the cottage." Namjoon answered. "Haven't you check the booking?"

Wait no. When was this person booked it?

"I rent the cottage for a year."

It was Saturday, a weekend and the day off. The day where Seokjin could stay at home and doing nothing. The day where Seokjin would have some quiet bathing in the outdoor shower that facing the river while drinking a cup of hazelnut hot chocolate.

"What? Rent for a year?" Blinked confusedly, Seokjin repeated the words in disbelief.

He knew he was beyond tired of going to bed too late and woke up way too early, he needed some rest. But what? Where the hell is heaven?

"Mommy, let's go and eat more pancakes with Mr. Kim!!"

Seokjin shut his eyes closed. No. This is better a dream. He wished when he open it, he was in the bed and that was just a nightmare.

But no.

"This is for you, and Myung." Namjoon stretched out one's hand in front of Seokjin. Asked the pretty one to receive the paperbag. "Fresh Warburtons crumpets I bought yesterday, right from the UK." He smiled, revealed those sinful dimples.

"Yayy!!" The baby boy yelled happily, and the mother shocked.

No yayy. No. It's a bloody nightmare for Seokjin, and a real one.

.

A/N:

The italic lines were lyrics from "Nobody Wants to be Lonely" by Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 33K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...
195K 8.1K 33
The fact that they're stepbrothers makes their relationship forbidden enough but what happens when both of their lives suddenly turn upside down due...
6.4K 447 29
Yoongi has been to more foster homes than years he has lived. They are all the same, the abuse and the hatred; it never changes. So, when he arrives...
79.1K 7.8K 44
Seokjin, is the sole heir apparent to the enormous fortunes his late grandparents left behind. But unfortunately, he's denied access to all of them d...