MILAN (⚠️UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUC...

By bryfrmstarbucks

PART ONE: MILAN WARNING⚠️ : This Book Is NOT FOR THE WEAK!! I repeat IT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! ---- "This! Is... More

Warning⚠️⚠️‼️
ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒
TWO~ Toxic Parents
THREE~ New "Friend"
FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby
FIVE~ ROYALTY
SIX~ MOM
SEVEN~ Time before 8:00
EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon
NINE~ SKATE or LIFE
TEN~ 9 months later
ELEVEN~ Logic of the GAME
TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE
THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹
FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄
FIFTEEN~ Expulsion🍁
SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real
SEVENTEEN~ Sweet THIRTEEN
EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark
NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours
TWENTY~ A Good Drug Dealer
TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things
TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in
TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers
TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven
TWENTY FIVE~ Nothing short of 30 Days
TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something
TWENTY SEVEN~ R.A.N
TWENTY EIGHT~ More than you think
TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out
THIRTY~ Stained
THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"
THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle
THIRTY THREE~ Affirmative
THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON
THIRTY FIVE~ Cauchemars De Milan🎭
THRITY SIX~ a ROYAL day (⚠️)
THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve
THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight
THIRTY NINE~ Promises to Keep
FORTY~ Exposure
FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE
FORTY TWO~ Starting Over
FORTY THREE~ Over It
FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique
FORTY FIVE~ Nightingale
FORTY SIX~ Cardinalidae
FORTY SEVEN~ Words of theirs
FORTY EIGHT~ Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all
FORTY NINE~ Unfinished Business
FIFTY~ Independance day
FIFTY ONE ~ Cut Ties
FIFTY TWO~ New Ties
FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember
FIFTY FOUR~ All Black, in a Suburban
FIFTY FIVE~ Confessing "Sin"
FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy
FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions
FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift
FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.
SIXTY~ cupCakes and Roofies
SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged
SIXTY TWO~ JAIL BIRD| I
SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl
SIXTY FOUR~ Deliver Us from Gane
SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11
SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden
SIXTY SEVEN~ The Light Angel
SIXTY EIGHT~ Love makes you do crazy things
SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life
SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over
SEVENTY ONE~ God's Will
SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II
SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave
SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda
SEVENTY SIX~ Different Family Strokes
SEVENTY SEVEN~ Back to Square One
SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter
SEVENTY EIGHT~ Two ways
SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play
EIGHTY~ T . O .
EIGHTY ONE~ New York vs. Milan Carter | I
EIGHTY TWO~ New York vs Milan Carter | II
EIGHTY THREE~ New York vs Milan Carter | III

SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I

367 18 8
By bryfrmstarbucks

FOURTEEN| Stray Bullets

October 30, 2015
~
//Milan\\

"BLAAAHHHHH!!! BLAAHHH!!" Vomit spewed out my mouth for the fifth time this morning since 3:25 hit my clock. It was constant, on and off, and the help of it being a Friday made everything seem worse.

Fridays are suppose to be chill.
Now i'm throwing up like I ate some expired. I mean, it fucking stank.
Ian think some shit like it was possible.

"Damn what died in yo stomach," Ron waved over his face. "Smell like hot dogs."

"Shut up." I flushed the toilet, getting up. "I just feel funny."

"Well come on we got school princess." He kissed my forehead, "Game day!" 

"Yayyyy." I fake cheered, while brushing my teeth. Not finished taunting him until after I was done.

"I get a front row seat of somebody knocking you off yo ass." Shaking my head once I was in the room. "How fun." I started to take my clothes out, "You gone hurt yaself."

"I love football, besides my life been dangerous ever since I met you." He laughed, "Don't worry about me ight I been playing ball since I was two!" He shrugged, "And hurt ain't even equivalent to this shit." He pointed to his eye, I blame myself for it; but then again nobody asked him to come play captain save a bitch, "I'll forever look mean."

"Yeah okay, whatever; but I been watching these movies lately and what if you get really hurt or something? Like Rocky Balboa or like the water boy?"

"Boxing and a movie. Bobby Bouche didn't get hurt."

"Ok but still that shit could happen in real life."

"And since when you been acting like this?" He folded his arms at me, "Like all concerned girlfriend and shit. You never cared this much about me in the game-"

"I've always cared this much it's just-"

"What?"

"Youre just-" I don't know how to explain it all I know is I'm not fucking no vegetables or kissing no more graves no time soon.

Niggas been getting hurt.

"What?" His hands sat on either side of his hips.

I just shrugged, "Its a new school year a nigga could crush you. Seein them at that thing or what ever I mean them niggas are huge." Ron's just tall.

"It's the third game of the season, we going up against our rivals. Whats the worst that could happen? We ain't gone loose with me on the team anyway." He smiled, "Varsity baby."

"Head. Ass." Rolling my eyes I started to go take a shower, Ron was already almost dressed so overall he was just waiting on me. I didn't even realize I was lost in the shower until he pulled the curtain back, "TWENTY MINUTES!?" He frowned, "Come on Lan. We gotta be there before the tarty bell ring."

"Okay damn," I grabbed a towel on the side of him. "So rude. This ain't it baby boy."

"You taking yo precious time like you ain't got no where to go." He shook his head, smacking my butt. I tried to hit him back, but he dodged it. "Act like you tryna make it to one of yo stops and be considerate." Smacking my lips I rolled my eyes at him as he walked out his room closing the door.

Twenty minutes later with no time to spare I was in the car, evidently we were gonna be late and I didn't even give the courtesy of doing my hair for todays fair accusation. Hell be considerate? Yeah be an asshole, he could've just left me.

~

The time was fairly going on 11:16 and I was already for Fourth period to end as it just began.

Algebra didn't fit with me and taken by this year I really didn't have nothing to give, but to just sit and try to comprehend what the teacher was writing down.

My mind always went to other things like drawing some type of figure on the corner of the page or listening to something an idiot two tables down had said-basically everything other then what the teacher was saying.

Truth be told, I haven't felt like myself ever since Jonae's been gone.
Everybody just seemed to be done with her after a while, but not me.

I always dropped flowers off at her grave site; I even tried to go where they found her a couple times, but couldn't.

Things I haven't experienced since I was like thirteen had started to come back again after the first time walking by the river.

My panic attacks ever so little but I get the point of them. I get little dreams every other night again-they seem so real too, but I know they're not.

When I do sleep it's like I've been sleeping for years, and that's with weed cause with out it I have a problem going to sleep.

The first week all I could think about was how swollen Nae face was . All I could think about was Granny Pat and the fact the only way those people recognized it even Nae was her dental records— I mean.

It's one thing to be afraid of the dark but I've starting to figure it's night all together.

Nothing great happens after dark, and it still makes me sick I didn't save her— or left outside with her to look for Ro.

I guess you call it a form of PTSD, I mean hell yeah you can call it that I can't sit through algebra sometimes without thinking about how shit could've been-

I've just been trying to act like everything is fine, when really i'm not. My heart aches and my fucking brain hurts.

I just get in these moods, and everything goes to shit from there—and I haven't felt like that in a very long time—like I was going into over drive. Like I control my own body.

I forgotten what they felt like and how scary it was at the beginning.

It was like every second that went by, all you wanted to do was catch the breath that tried to run from you.

Thats, what I was starting to feel like right now. Like my world was falling all around me as my body ran hot.

I had to get up and leave before I fell out like some dork, and so I did just that.

That class was gonna bring the worse out of me—

Panting all the way to the bathroom trying to catch that single breath. I locked the door behind me before finding a stall, throwing up pouring vomit that made my head go into a frenzy, just like this morning.

After ten minutes of sitting on the floor, finally done I started crying. Maybe because I hadn't in a long time, but man it felt good.

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"Someone in here?!" Someone knocked.

I flushed and got up, opening the stall door to see my face in the mirror. I opened my bag and applied a little eye liner and made sure my face didn't look as flushed before I opened the door. I scoffed when I seen it was just Ashtin.

I forgot I texted her telling her I was in here.

"Damn, you look flushed boo." She passed by me, I locked the door behind her once again. "Ew, you was in there?" She looked at me walking passed the open stall, "At school?"

I smacked my lips at her, "I didn't take a shit stupid."

"You threw up?"

"Yeah." I snaked my head at her before rolling my eyes, "It's been going on since the morning. Ion know what the fuck is up." I took a piece of gum she held out for me, "I think it's that fried broccoli Ron mom tried making last night thats not sittin."

"Fried Broccoli?" She asked with a face showcasing disgust all over it.

I nodded. "It was good, I had fourths."

"Em." She shook her head looking into the mirror, "Maybe you pregnant, cause I wouldn't." She teased.

I laughed at her. "Yeah right bitch—-pregnant? Do I look like a dumb bitch to you?" Im not getting pregnant again until Im 26. With a husband, a foundation to fall back on, and a growing legacy.

"Im just saying.." She smirked, "I always wanted to be a auntie."

"You bitches make me sick." I shook my head at her, "Be screaming baby fever, hoe we 15! What I look like pregnant?"

"Tell me this, okay." She folded her arms. I folded mines, "Do you have sexual intercourse with Ronnajae Robinson the Third?"

"Sometimes?" I shrugged, not that its her business.

"Is it protected?" She asked, I was stumped. "Maybe?" Nah, "Sometimes."

Hmm, "You know, now that I think about it-I don't think I ever really seen him not put one on since after our first time." I bit my lip, "But it ain't like we just jump each other every time we see each other either so—-"

"Okay!" She laughed, "Spare me the details, virgin ears." She shut them.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. That shit don't even matter, cause im not pregnant."

"Im just saying, you just said it yourself-"

"I should know if he came in me ight, im not!" I argued finally getting her drop it once her hands flew up in surrender.

"If you say so, Juno." She walked to the bathroom door and looked back at me with a smirk, "Call me when you on yo way to Target though in a few weeks."

Flicking her off I watched her leave out the bathroom. I turned to look at myself before lifting up my shirt to see my perfectly toned stomach.

Im great, I look great.

Theres nothing wrong with me.

~

"Bubbles, Johnathan cute but he ain' all that..." Rian, one of the very so little girls Im known to hang around with around school said. It was just me, her, Ashtin, and Bubbles.

I met Rian at a party, next thing I know she's friends with Ashtin-almost the same with Bubbles.

I was mostly a loner at school till Ashtin started introducing people to me for real.

Hearing what Rian said Bubble shrugged, "He'an suppose to be cute to you boo." She popped her gum, "He my nigga."

"Period." I cut in, making time to pause from the many pictures I was taking before looking through them, "Ima dye this shit." I frowned playing with my curls as I seen Ron and some of his friends started to approach us.

One thing I've noticed about his friends is one their assholes, or just hoes in general I mean, they talk about vagina more then a virgin middle schooler.

  I really don't like them.

It was times I wished and prayed that Ron didn't kiss and tell, but hell what can I say? I trust him, plus he'an no weirdo.

"Ouu we should do the same color?!" Ashtin encouraged. "I was thinking some type of brown-not too Alicia Keys, but not Beyoncé."

"Mh, like honey blonde?" I was thinking about doing it already just more then I had before.

"Exaccctly, see she gets it." I laughed as Ron came up from behind me as I sat on top of a bench like regular.

He kissed my cheek before kissing my lips giving me extra attention. I pulled back away from him as hesat started to sit directly in front of me.

"What?" I asked noticing he was just starring me up in my face, "Ima jab you in yo eye, stop starring at me like that." I closed my legs on his on roaming hands.

He laid his head down and it was like he was inches from grazing my cooch before I grabbed his long peanut head. "Whats up with you?"

He shot me this dumb ass look, it took everything in me not to laugh. He so goofy, "I can't love you."

"You can, just keep that shit PG." Rian chuckled, "Got these lil kids over here getting excited and shit, go away...take a walk." She guided with her hands, I laughed at how she described our PDA and called out the freshmen's.

We were them not too log ago, but ian no kid so... "Come on bae, I want some rice brispys anyway."

"CRISPY cuh." Chris called out I flicked him off saying, "I'll punch you dead in yo face."

He scoffed laughing me off, "Yo Ron son, you better get little woman over here."

"Chris don't play like you'on know." I scoffed, "I fight niggas too."

After the conversation was left I grabbed my stuff before we went to the student store to get me right. After we took to the back where shit was mostly secluded—-today wan't one of them days though.

Seeing him take a seat I followed seat and intertwined our fingers together, he licked his lips. "You be wondering whats wrong with me...every time you touch me you end up rubbing me."

"Im not rubbing you now..." I smirked.

"You playing with my fingers is enough, trust me." He spoke truthfully, I laughed loudly falling into him. "You laughing Im dead ass ma."

"You so cute." I puckered his lips with my hand that was no longer intertwined with his, "You ready for the prep rally?"

"I mean always." He sat up straight cockily popping his imaginary collar, "Im awesome."

"I believe you."

~

As the night grew dark and the lights strolled in, Mi and her homegirls were walking to the field where the game would be held against the two rivaling schools.

You could hear music from the bands being played, crowds cheering on.

Milan and her friends laughed at the ongoing conversation they were having behind her ever since they were in the car.

One of the reasons she was late, but she honestly just made it a thing.

She rarely came early; Always came late. Sitting in the middle of the left side of the bleachers she cheered loudly hoping Ron would hear her, but came up to no avail when she seen he didn't even notice her in stands.

Thats okay, he just focused. She thought to herself as she started popping popcorn in her mouth, "Which number is Ron again?" Ashtin had asked, Milan smiled glancing at her. "He number nine."

"Mmm," she mumbled in response thinking to herself as the game continued. Glancing over to see her friends around them she was surprised when Mi got up shouting, "THATS MY BOYFRRIENNND! THATS RIGHT BABY YEAH!" Ashtin laughed as her friend clapped for her boyfriend and cheered him on.

~

During the field Ron smiled and crossed his chest in the honor of Mi, before he got back into formation.

They were at least a quarter from being half way done. Ron chuckled looking around at the other field as Mi kept on going.

"Aye bro thats yo girl?" Number 34 snarled as he made motions towards Mi's way in the stands as she held and awesome "you number 1, #9" poster.

It was dumb, but cute in effort.

"Yeah. And she all mine" He smirked.

34 returned the sly grin and graeted his feet into the grass, "Em. Ion know Nine.." He chuckled, "You mind sharing?"

"What?" As the whistle blew and the play started Ron was caught off guard once he was tackled to the ground with emanced force coming directly from 34. When he felt like it was time, 34 slowly pulled himself off of Ron, "You know-I might actually wanna have fun."

Ron didn't know what this mans problem was, but he awfully didn't care.

Getting off the ground a little pissed off at 34, Ron walked up to his fellow team captain and whispered a little something into his ear, calling a play.

Getting back into position, Ron was no where near 34 again. Instead he was on the other end off the field while 34 checked Mi out from a far, glancing every now and then just to look back at Ron. She had her long jet black hair pressed straight to the bone, she wore a crop top covered by a NY jersey, with black leggings, and white AF1s.

When the whistle blew, Ron made it his mission to protect his fellow quarter back, while still targeting 34 while they ran up 40 yards. It was the last of the quarter and they needed these points to be tied with they're rivals.

Ron noticed 34 merging in front of him running after the quarter back who ran like his life depended on him. Ron's heart raced as he breathed in and out his nose taking flight so he could catch 34 from the side of him. Wind escaped from his lungs and he jumped tackling 34 cracking him at the 10 yard mark.

Hearing the crowd cheering, Ron chuckled hitting 34's helmet. "Do better, boy."

~

As the game went on Mi watched Ron have the time of his life, loving what he did in the process.

During the last half, Mi got up with Ashtin rushing after her. They got to a near by bathroom stall, and while Mi hurled up everything she had for lunch; Ashtin was holding her hair back. "This becoming a issue." Ashtin groaned as Mi continued.

"Nobody-uh, told you to come with me." Mi spit into the toilet takin her hair, "I can handle."

"Yeah I'm sure." Ashtin rolled her eyes, "Come on before we miss the ending." Just as they were walking out the restroom, Mi got a call coming in from Royal.

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, "Yes Royal?"

"You got my text?" He asked as he got inside his car, just from spending time with Loyalty. "You gone go?"

"I don't know Ro, I told you I was at Ron's game and I don't feel good."

"Girrrllalalalalala!" He groaned into the phone, "If you don't stop actin sick, you don't get sick. Ever!" He rolled his eyes as he pulled outta Dyamond crib to his next destination, "Tell Tall mans what I said. He say no call me." Mi rolled her eyes, as he hung up on her with no response to give.

Instead of dwelling on it, she just shrugged her shoulders and continued walking to the bleachers where her friends stood with all the crowded people.

She was confused on what was going on, once she got to Ashtin; she started bragging. "Girl you missed it! I think 34 and Ron got beef cause they just after each other or some!" She shook her head as the rest of the game continued to rage in the stands.

Ashtin continued saying, "Ron got the ball and he been going girl! 34 been on his ASS!"

And that was true, Ron had caught the ball that had just been slung to him at the beginning of the play. Once 34 caught wind of that he'd been after him.

Right on his tail.

In was thirty seconds into the last half and Ron was running like his life depended on it, jumping over and avoiding every other nigga going after the ball.

The game intensed once 34 was so on his heels, right at the 10 yard mark once again.

Catching wind of a presence and now realizing he's been noticed; Both of the boys leaped with all they're might.

Everybody stood up cheering for Ron once they seen just with the ounce of Gtods help, Ron tucked and rolled before 34 could grab him.

The Last touch down was lead by Ron's Victory. Everybody in the stands rushed down in an orderly fashion, including my and her home girls before they disbursed into they're very own flames of conversation with other people.

Mi and Ron met up outside of the happy teens and adults. She'd crossed her arms with a small smile on her face before Ron hugged her in happiness, "You did that!"

"I did, didn't I." He laughed, "Scouts def looking at me now." He nodded giving her a kiss. "You okay?"

"Yeah why?" She frowned.
He shrugged, "I thought I seen you leave from the stands-"

Shaking her head she wrapped her arms around his waist, "Ro called asking me about a party-"

"Awww say less, I'll tell the team." He gassed about to leave before Mi grabbed his arm.

"I don't really wanna go." She expressed, "I think I got some type of flu."

"Ight don't go I'a-"
"Ron." She started.
"What?" He chuckled, "just cause you handicap at the moment don't mean I can't have some victory fun." He folded the folded his arms, "You was fine this morning."

"I was throwing up this morning, dead ass Ron."

"Dead ass, ma." He smiled, "look lemme go change, I be right out."

"Fuck it." She threw her hands up, "Fine whatever."

"You gotta attitude?" He rose his eyebrows watching Mi do the same once he said that. "If I did?"

"I'm just tryna have a good time, you got the flu, I'll take you home." He spoke to her like she was his child, "Clean that up, no bad vibes."

"Stop talking to me like you my Uncle or something." She rolled her eyes, "If I wanted to go home I'll go the way I came the fuck."

"I'm not finna do this with you right now ma." He shook his head, "Figure out what you wanna do, I'll be back."

He reached in to kiss her, but she curved it off side eyeing him intensely. He laughed at her kissing her forehead, "Big mad or nah?"

"Go take a shower."

~
//Milan\\
~

What started out at Ten minutes turned into Thirty so me and the girls are no longer in the back where the game was previously playing but in the parking lot waiting on Ron.

Bubbles and Ashtin were riding with me and Ron, them other bitches left to that party Ro was talkin about.

I'm not so sure if I am sick or not, but this unknowingly throwing up thing ain't it and I'm trying my best not to think about the possibilities of what it is that's really going on with me.

But what the fuck ever, I'm not gone be there for long, it's just a small kick back, not nothing super major.

"Jackson, the bus will leave you?!" I heard behind us as me and the girls laughed at what Bubble had just said.

I watched as they're laughing seized and they're focus was all on me. "Why y'all starring like that?"

"Cause fineness is comin!" Ashtin eye fucked him, "how my hair look?"

I rolled my eyes before I felt this tap on my shoulder. I was mugging this fine ass boy hard as fuck.

He was tall, had long clean dreads, brown skin, warm hazel eyes and a surprising goatee. Issa whole man.

You have one.
Sadly-

Fuck you girl

Clearing out my throat I folded my arms, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, actually." His voice was deep and smooth like velvet. "I peeped you in the stands and I couldn't stop lookin." He chuckled, deep and vibrant; definitely echoed. "I think you beautiful, and Im just tryna get yo number or something." He smiled.

I don't like him-

Wasn't you just on his dick-

Stay in a child's place, thank you. Mi I don't like him, keep Ron-

"JACKSON!! Bring your ass!!" Waving off his coach behind him he waited on my answer. I looked at his waves brown eyes and smiled.

"That was cute..." I gave him that, "But I have a boyfriend-practically married." I looked at my ring finger.

He laughed, "Number nine right?"

I smiled, "that's the one."

Sadly-

"Right." He nodded looking at me right in my soul, too much eye contact. "Well I gotta go."

"Bye."

"Travis." He spoke.

"What?" I asked confused.

"That's my name, Travis."

Mhmmm, "Mi."

"It was nice meeting you." I didn't even notice he was touching me that whole time we was talking until his hand left my arm.

I blame his eyes, yeah thems were cute. He was just cringe- "I hope we see each other some other time." Nodding at him as if I agreed I watched as he walked away.

Cause that's not happening-

He seemed like a cool guy-

You already have a cool guy, I don't want cool.

Right you want Dusty-

"Girl you gone be in trouble." Ashtin laughed a little as Bubbles nodded eating on her sucker.

"Girlalalala. Ronnajae know what type time I'm on-" I started before realizing the girls were now looking at something else-

I guess I was wrong cause he was not feeling it. It was all in his grill as he stared at me.

We wasn't close but we wasnt far, I just didn't see him. I was waiting on him, but some told me I had to go apologize...

But ima real bitch, and I didn't do shit wrong.

"It was nothing." The words flew out my mouth like a new born puppy tryna bark loud and normal.

Not only did Ron's face give off anger but betrayal, all for no reason.

Me and Tony were just talkin.

Watching him walk back from where he came from I ran after him, catching up not too far long. "Me and him was just talkin ion even remember his name."

"Ion want you talking to no Nigga period." He shook his head. "The fuck was he even rubbing on you like for in the first place?"

"He was rubbing me?"

"Now you wanna play dumb?" He scoffed, "come on before I say fuck this shit all together."

"You hot for no reason Ron." I shook my head, "we just talked-it was brief."

"What'd he want?" He crossed his arms, I smacked my lips. "Go on, tell me."

I sighed, "He wanted my number-"
"Fuck outta here!"

"Ian give it to him, it's no big deal." I shrugged, "he just a fan."

"I don't give a fuck!" He yelled, "I'm ready to go."

"You can't drive mad." I walked behind him, "That's how accidents start."

"Be quiet."

"But no like for real, you can give me the keys."

~

The teenagers reached the party with ease after they'd all gathered at the Gas station just five minutes ago.

Ron and the girls were the first car out of the three group of teenagers that planned on coming tonight.

Ron tried to hide his obvious annoyed look whenever he looked at Mi but, she seen it making her stomach churn in want to go home.

If Ashtin and Bubble hadn't convinced her she probably wouldn't have gone.

She texted Ro, just as Ron parked and got out the car yelling, "Yerrr!" To his friends as they got out the cars too.

Mi rolled her eyes being the last to get out the car. She closed the door and walked into the house party watching her surrounds as she did so.

Shaking it off she met up with Ro whom was coming out the kitchen with drinks in his hands, "Here!" He yelled over the music.

Mi waved him off, "where the weed at?"

She'd only asked to not seem like a wallflower, truth be told she was only gone hit it once in rotation.

Ro smirked and hugged her instead, "you look pretty."  He twisted the end of her hair obviously slapped.

Mi laughed at him, "You need to go sit down."

"Nah, you need to have fun." He pulled her more into the crowed house dancing on her trying to get her in the move; once succeeding Mi grabbed the cup finally enjoying her time with Ro.

As the time passed by Mi had finally caught up with Ron who was out side with his friends smoking a wood.

She tapped his neck watching him turn around to give her a hug. She kissed him cross faded out of her mind, "I'm ready to go." She backed up saying keeping there hands intertwined.

He smiled into her eyes, "ight lemme go tell bro, I'm leaving." She nodded at him, before he left her.

She walked to his car and leaned against the passenger car door retrieving to her phone to pass up the wait for him.

What felt like five seconds turned into five minutes. Mi didn't even notice it until Ashtin walked up to her, "Girl why you waiting outside like a dork." She laughed.

Mi sighed, "I'm waiting on Ron."

"Oh he inside." Ashtin pointed, "I thought you was been supposed to be gone."

"Nah." Mi put her phone in her pocket that laid inside the Jersey shirt, walking into the house more then anxious to go now.

Just half way through, the mix had changed and the crowds had enraged in a fury of laughter and happiness. A big ass circle was forming in the living room as Mi and Ashtin tried to get through.

Mi pushed and shoved to get to the bottom of what the fuss was and low and behold, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN?!" Ron was on the floor getting twerked I'm mad viciously like the bitch was tryna fuck him.

Mi didn't even give him a chance to answer before she grabbed the girl by her cheap lace front, and punched her dead in her face, causing this whole fight to break out between her, the girl, one of the girls friends, and Ashtin.

She felt arms wrap around her and lift her up taking her outside, she sighed in the arms noticing the familiar tattoos, "Leave me the fuck alone." She pointed at him.

"You buggin, it was just a dance-"

"It didn't look like it." She rolled her neck, "Ealier he almost handed me my head after talking to some nigga now he letting some bitch put her nasty shitty booty ass in his lap! I should FUCK YOU UP!" She then looked at Ron as he walked out the house frowning.

"The fuck is yo problem!?" He yelled at her, she pushed Ro out her way. "You my fucking problem! We was suppose to be gone 20 minutes ago."

"IT WAS JUST A DANCE!" His voice came out slurred before he waved her off, "You need to take a nap."

"Shut the fuck up." She pointed at him, before turning to walk away.

"Where you going!" He asked pulling her back, "stop walking away from me."

"Fuck you Ron you up here doing fuck shit like that's just how we moving!" She yelled trying not to swell up, "you been acting different since you came home. Until you get yo fucking senses right don't call me."

"Mi—

"Stop touching me Ron." She pushed his hand away spotted Ro talking to some bitch by his car scaring both of the Mm in the mist of they conversation, "Ro take me home!"

Ron sighed watching as she walked away from him. Ashtin scoffed folding her arms as she stood next to him, "Have fun making it up to her."

He shook his head, "Shut up."

______________________
Comment
Share
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 30 10
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ *not updating this book anymore. I might go through and rewrite some things because this book is TERRIBLE😭😭 this was my first ever...
3.9K 242 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.2K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...