Her cowgirl ( bumblebee x whi...

By ThedeadmensGhost

ruby and yang live in a small town on a ranch. Yang saves money up to send her to beacon university while her... More

charcters horses
prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 1

205 5 0
By ThedeadmensGhost

*yangs p.o.v*

I watch ruby get on the train going to beacon. The ranch will be a lot more quite without her around. Flame must've felt my sadness because he puts head on my shoulder to comfort me.

Me: come on flame let's head back to the ranch. I patted his head about to get on when I was stop by 3 men

Men1: hey girly want a ride?

Me: nope got one.

Men2: do you want to come with us to show you a good time.

Me: sorry boy I'm in for more then a 8 second ride.*crossing arms*

Men3: come on don't be like that.

He then reaches up to touch my hair when I was turning around to leave.

Me: don't touch the hair. Now leave before I get the cops.

I said that they took off running somewhere in the crowd I turn back to get on flame.

Me: well that wasted some of my time on the chores for the ranch. *patting flames neck*

Flame:*snorts*

Me: let's go I'll bring you a nice juicy apple when we get back to the ranch.

We were mostly doing a slow trot back to ranch not much to do so I just taking it easy on the way back.

~timeskip~

I

was basically in front of the ranch I see a car broken down car. In front of the car was a girl around my age looking at the smoking hood.

I get of flame and approach the girl.

Me: want some help ma'am?

She jumps at the sound of my voice making her face me. I get a good look at her now she is shorter then me, has white hair, blue eyes with a scar on the right eye, wearing all white clothing.

White hair: ahh don't sneak up on people!

Me: sorry what seems to be the problem?

White: my engine just started smoking. Can you take a look please?

Me: sure.

I walk up to the smoking car taking a look at the engine seeing what wrong with it.

Me: I see the problem.

White: what is it?

Me: you've blown a fuse and won't be moving anytime soon.

White: dam it... do you know a mechanic?

Me: yeah but he's a 2 day drive away. You can leave your car here and you can stay at my house until it can be fixed.

White: thank you. I never got your name?

Me: it's yang xiao long and you are?

Wiess: oh my name is wiess schnee.

I walk over to flame hoping up then motion wiess to get up. So I helped her get up on the horse.

Wiess: where do you live anyway?

Me: you broke down in front of my place.

Wiess: really I didn't see any houses.

Me: yeah cause it's further up we live on a ranch.

Wiess: wait "we"?

Me: yeah me and my sister she just got in to beacon so she ain't here.

Wiess: oh.

Me: can i ask you a question?

Wiess: sure.

Me: where are you from?

Wiess: atlas

Me: well your pretty far from home wiess.

Wiess: yeah.

Me: so why did you leave atlas may I ask?

Wiess: well in atlas we produce the main energy and wanted me to be the next heir after my sister joined the army I turned it down. Then he kept me locked up in my room so then after I ran and this is where I end up.

Me: well I can use extra help around the ranch and you need a place the stay so why not come live with me?

Wiess: really?!

Me: sure.

Wiess: thank you, thank you,thank you

We made it back to the ranch I then put flame in his paddock and got wiess settled in a spare bedroom right next to my sister's room.

Wiess: yang I don't have any spare clothes!

Me: I'll get you some from my sister's room.

I went into rubys room to find an outfit perfect for wiess. I searched the room to find an outfit I came across the perfect one for her.

Me: got one for you!

Wiess: thank you!

I walk over to wiess room and handed it over so she can change. When she comes out she looks like a real cowgirl.

Wiess: I love it. Thank you yang.

Me: anytime.

I walk out of wiess room and head back to my room wondering how ruby is

*ruby p.o.v*

I look out the train window to see the emerald forest it looks pretty I was deep in thought about leaving yang that I didn't notice a ginger red head ask for a seat next to me.

Ginger: excuse me is this seat taken?

Me: oh no it's not your fine.

Ginger: thank you.

She takes a seat next to me she notices a picture of me and yang.

Ginger: wait you know yang xiao long the best Rodeo out there or her rodeo name "the beast" or "the dragon".

Me: of course I'm her sister after all.

Ginger: that's so cool my new friend is the sister of yang.

Me: I don't know your name so we're strangers not friends yet.

Ginger: right sorry my name is Nora Valkyrie.

Me: cool my name is ruby rose.

Nora: woah your mum was the legendary hero summer rose that's awesome.

Me: heh thanks... how much longer to beacon?

Nora: two more stops. This my first year is it your first year too?

Me: yeah

Nora: oh I hope were roommates that be awesome.

Me: same here Nora same here. But i read on the thing that they put you polar opposite people.

Nora: nooooo I don't want to be paired with a silent but deadly type!

Me: same I want someone out there like you!

We talked about our favorite things to do in our spare time, what our favorite sport is and all that. Nora got a text on her phone about something that got her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

Me: what is it Nora?

Nora: during spring your sister is competing in a rodeo of a life time she gonna ride devil the tuffest bull ever.

Me: that cool. I can't-

My sentence was cut short by the train driver saying we are at our station. We got off and the view is the best view besides cookie in front of a sunset.

Me: Nora.

Nora: yes?

Me: it's going to be a long 4 years.

Nora: yeah.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Author here hoped you enjoyed this chapter the first of a new book made by me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 257 13
RWBY and all characters are owned by RoosterTeeth RWBY cafe AU! Blake and Weiss meet in an odd shift of fate and heroism. As they progress in their f...
136K 1.4K 35
You're the son of Summer and Qrow. Raised by Summer and Tai you then enrolled in Signal and later, Beacon. There you meet a mysterious girl dressed i...
64.4K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
21K 398 19
Weiss Schnee has turned 21 and her father what's her to work for the family company. But she wishes to keep singing, she is already a very well know...