My New Daddy (RESUMED)

By LilyLily232

Jessie (18,F) had never had a daddy before. When she goes to her first little auction and meets someone new... More

School.
Friday
Travel
Pre-Auction
Him.
The Drive.
The House
The Rules.
The House (cont.)
Shopping!
Shopping! Pt. 2
The Candy Store
Movie
Sunday Morning
Play Date!
Monday
Work Day Pt. 1
Work Day Pt. 2 (Jessie)
Work Day Pt. 3 (Mason)
Work Day (The Evening, with a surprise!)
THANK YOU
QUARANTINE *Please read*
an idea
Instagram
The Beginning (Part 1)
The Beginning (Part 2)
ok but
just an idea
Moving
Sex. Just sex.
Day by Day
Lake Day!
quick poll!
Important, pls read
read me
Hand-Drawn House
Capture
Code Blue
Clues
Reminder!
Bittersweet Discovery
The Aftermath, Part 1
The Aftermath, Part 2

The Auction

20.6K 405 16
By LilyLily232

I was thinking about what I had just been told when a short plump lady speaks over a megaphone.

"5 minutes!! Everyone line up!" I got up and quickly joined the line. I realized I was in the middle of it and decided it was a good spot. I looked at the girl in front of me. She was wearing a white dress with sparkly red shoes and a head band with red boingy hearts. I pulled up my panda hoodie and waiting for the line to start moving.

The first girl went on stage. I couldn't see anything from where I was but oh well. Around 14 more girls went on, then it was my turn. I walked into the stage, and shielded my eyes from the bright lights. I couldn't tell how many people were in the crowd. I waved though, then started sucking my thumb.

New daddy pov
There she was. The cutest thing ever in her little panda outfit and all her little accessories. I wanted to make her mine ever since I saw her earlier. The moment I laid eyes on her I knew she was for me. 5 feet tall, a perfect match to my 6'4 muscly frame. I don't care how high I have to bid. I want her forever.

Jessies's pov
I felt so many eyes on me as I walked up to the lady with the mic. I winced as she began to speak.

"Next up we have this cutie, her name is Jessie!! She stands at an even 5 feet, her favorite meal is a turkey sandwich with goldfish. She's looking for a sweet and caring daddy who loves her and will care for her unconditionally."

Then the lady put the mic to my mouth. I didn't know what to say.
"Uhm....hi" I said and I hid my face in my hands.

A couple people in the audience coo'd, and I was led off the stage. I joined another line, waiting for stage 2. Stage 2 was stuffies introductions. I ran to my backpack really quick and got out my favorite stuffie ever. His name was Mr. P and he was an elephant! I got back in line.

The last half of the girls finished and the announcer lady started explaining stage 2. I wasn't sure what I was gonna say and got a bit nervous.

Soon enough it was my turn again. I walked out on the stage, noticing different lighting. Now there was a spotlight. I stood in the middle of it, holding my stuffie. Ms announcer lady gave me the mic. I held out Mr. P to show him to the crowd.

"Th-this is Mr. P..uhh....h-he like to spray water through his trunk, and um...he can hold his breaf for a long time like other elephants!" I beamed a little, proud of myself. The audience clapped and I smiled huge!! I was once again led off the stage.

Time for stage 3. The easiest but scariest part ever. They lined us up by height, shortest to tallest. I was still in the middle. We all walked out in a line, and starting from the shortest, the bidding began. The first girl sold for $10,000. I was absolutely shocked I didn't think that the prices went above 100! A few girls sold for more, a few for less. Before I realized it, it was my turn.

"Next up we have Jessie! Let's start the bidding at $100,000! A couple people bid. It went up to $150k. Then to $200k. I couldn't believe it. It started to die off. Then a man with a voice that stirred something in me said:

"1 Million dollars." I gasped in shock.  No one else sold for that much so far. What made me so special?

I was ushered off the stage and pushed into room 301.  The lights were dim, and in there was a small chair with a table. I sat under it. A knock and I got excited yet nervous. It was my new daddy!!! The door opened but it was just a staff member dropping off my belongings. I mumbled a thanks and went back to my thoughts.

I hoped my daddy was tall and funny and handsome. I started to get tired and layed down, falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
978K 23.4K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
656K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
547K 29.5K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...