Marks of the Soul: Exo x Read...

By LunaMoon78

Y/n L/n lives in a world where everyone has a tattoo based off of their soulmate's supernatural power, hers i... More

Character Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Story
My Phone is Glitchy
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Announcement
Chapter 9
New Book Idea
Y/n School Schedule
Announcement
Christmas Update Voting
Chapter 11
Tattoos
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Valentine's Day Special?
New Story
Chapter 14
Important (Pls read)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

1K 27 6
By LunaMoon78

Y/n POV

I gave all my friends an angry glare. How could they be so harsh?

"Y/n," Baekhyun whined, "we didn't mean it."

I snorted and continued eating my lunch. They all turned to me giving me big puppy dog eyes, but I didn't even spare them a glance. I wasn't just plain angry, my blood was boiling. I felt like steam was coming out of my ears too.

"Come on Y/n stop being immature," I glared at Kyungsoo, but he glared right back, "don't take everything to heart."

I shoved the rest of my sandwich in my mouth and left the cafeteria. I walked to my locker grabbing the stuff I needed for my next class. I sat down in my seat and put on my headphones, so I could tune out the world.

Flashback

I saw all of my friends sitting in the courtyard before class. I made my way up to them sitting myself next to Sehun. They all had serious looks on their face and seemed to be talking about something important before I arrived.

"So," I drawled, "what are you guys up to?"

"None of your business," Kyungsoo retorted.

My smile faltered, "please tell me," I begged.

"Its none of your business," he repeated firmly.

"Come on just tell me!"

"No!"

"Yes!

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Stop pestering me you loudmouth," Kyungsoo growled.

"I'm not a loudmouth," I denied.

"Who agrees she need to shut up more often," I looked around and everyone was nodding in agreement.

"You're right," Chanyeol commented, "I wouldn't agree if she wasn't so loud, but she's just a few thousand notches too loud for me."

They all snickered at his comment. I looked over at Sehun hoping he'd disagree, I mean he was my boyfriend wasn't he. He'd come through for me.

"I'm sorry Y/n," Sehun looked at me, "but he isn't wrong, if people had a word limit everyday you'd surpass it in a minute."

I clenched my fists, my nails dug into the soft skin of my palm hard enough to draw blood.

"Ooh! Ooh! My turn," Baekhyun shouted, "I bet even deaf people would get tired of your blabbering."

I scowled at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead.

"Does that mean it's my turn," Chen asked they all nodded, "If you ran like your mouth you'd be in good shape."

My backpack fell to the floor. Was this really what they all though of me? I know you shouldn't really take words to heart, but it felt like they inject those insults right into my heart.

"Well you'll never hear me again," I mumbled a tear rolling down my cheek.

End of Flashback

"Miss L/n pay attention during my class!"

I pulled my headphones off my ear and let them rest around my neck. I didn't care if I wasn't paying attention, this lesson was just review for the test tomorrow and I already knew all the information.

"Pssst," I turned to Jongdae,"I'm really sorry."

I shook my head at him and turned up to the board. I wasn't gonna accept his apology, he obviously didn't really think it through.

"Please Y/n I didn't mean it," he pleaded, "Come on just look at me."

"Mr Kim and Ms. L/n go in the hallway this instant!"

"But Ms. Jung, I wasn't..."

"Just go!"

I walked out of the room making sure to stomp my feet with every step. I didn't even speak a word, so she had no right to punish me. Ms. Jung probably just did it out of spite, she has always been wicked.

"Y/n," I gave Jongdae a fierce glare, "please forgive me."

I pulled out my phone, I started scrolling through pinterest.

Jongdae POV

She pulled out her phone to ignore me. Gosh why'd we even say those things to her.

"I'll tell you what we were talking about," she gave me a curious look urging me to continue.

Flashback (Jongdae is telling Y/n this which means it is in his POV)

"Hey guys guess what?" Sehun bragged," Y/n told me a secret."

"Is it that she's only dating you for your looks," I asked.

"And his money," Kai added.

We both smirked at Sehun, while he gave us a death glare.

"No," he scowled, "it's about her soulmate tattoo."

"I heard that conversation," Baekhyun smirked at Sehun, "She has more than one soulmate tattoo."

"Wait what?!"

We all looked at Kyungsoo shocked by his sudden outburst.

"Does she think you're her soulmate?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well she really doesn't know, she has at least seven tattoos."

"There's seven of us," Yixing mumbled, "What if we're her soulmates "

We all went silent, most likely pondering the idea.

"Hmmm," I paused for effect, "Nah I doubt it."

"How are we so sure," Kyungsoo's comment confused all of us.

"Well she is dating me,so... I think I should be her soulmate."

"Well, Sehun you can't exactly make yourself her soulmate," Kyungsoo argued.

"Well I see no problem."

I moved back a little not wanting to get in the middle of them. I didn't want to be in the crossfire if a fight broke out.

"You don't own her," Kyungsoo growled making the earth shake.

I always knew his power was force, I mean he could pack a punch. Even his voice had the power to make the earth shake. Most people would think his power was earth, but they weren't really paying attention.

"Do you like her Kyungsoo," Sehun teased, "is that why you're being so weird about this?"

"No."

"I think your lying," Sehun retorted.

"I don't like her," the ground shook with his words, "so leave me alone!"

"Then prove it," Sehun pointed towards Y/n who was walking this way, "you know what to do."

End of Flashback

Y/n POV

"Why'd he tell you my secret," I hissed, "I told him that in confidence."

"He wanted to make us jealous," Jongdae suggested, "he knows how we feel about you."

What's that supposed to mean? How do they feel about me? We're just friends, right?

"I forgive you Jongdae," I grinned, "but those boys have to apologize to me separately."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," he gave me a catlike grin, "Also I didn't mean what I said I got carried away, I think we all did."

"It's fine, I'll get my revenge someday."

I know the chapter is shorter than usual, but the next chapter will be the normal length. I was having writer's block, so the chapter isn't as interesting, I still hope you liked it though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.3K 32
1st book of the Soulmate Series. ~~ In Which Y.N doesn't believe in fate. She got the opportunity to work as a choreographer in JYP Entertainment Com...
2.4K 77 8
For you to be able to find your soulmate, you need to be in the same space or place as them, and when you're both in the same vicinity the wrist of y...
15.4K 465 17
they say that once you meet your soulmate, a feather will fall from the heaven making your soulmate mark appear. but in order to it happen, they had...
86.3K 2K 25
Soulmates exist. If two people meet and they bond, they get the same tattoo at the same place they are going to have a happy live together. But it ne...