YOU

By TxJbabess

Y O U.... is a Four letter word More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Questionnn
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

1

4.4K 95 62
By TxJbabess

Let's try this again ☺️

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

I've just gotten done unpacking my things, I decided after 10 years I needed a change of scenery so I came out here.

"Just put that there, thank you." My phone rung and it was my little sister Tamar.

"Excuse me just Excuse me, how the hell you gone pack up and leave me Toni." I grabbed my keys going out the door, I was hungry and it was time for me to feed my face, ya dig.

"Tamar I couldn't stay there forever I'm 29 what it would look like staying there with mama."

"You could've took me with you Damnit."

"Estine.."

"Don't Estine me, you left me Toni. L E F T, left me without a goodbye or anything."

"I'm sorry Tayme."

"I don't wanna hear it, just come get me next weekend and let's go shopping."

"I gotta get a job first."

"That shouldn't take you long, become an exotic dancer or something."

"Tamar mama would hurry me without a second of fearing god if she found out I was doing anything exotic."

"Hey it was just a thought."

"I'm not playing with you today." I drove passed this company that was urgently hiring for a new assistant.

"Tay there's this job hiring for an assistant, you think I should take it."

"Yes! You're smart enough and plus whats so hard about being someone's assistant?"

"Can't be much right?" I put my car in reverse and backed up into the company's lot.

"Right."

"Ok Tayme ima try it."

"Good luck my girl, call me when you done."

"Will do." I hung up getting out of my car, going in. I got a few stairs but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

Here goes nothing...
•••••••

"Tichina the hell is this." I spit out my coffee quick cause it wasn't what I'm use to.

"Coffee, duh."

"China this shit got damn grounds still in it, who made it?"

"Yours truly."

"No wonder girl this shit is bad. Here take it to that girl downstairs it'll be sure to kill her. "

"Janet you didn't even have to say that, I tried."

"Yea tried to kill me, gon go give it to her and start bringing in my potential new assistants."

"You so damn mean that's why you ain got nobody know with your grouchy ass."

"Girl go, I rather keep it that way knowing John downstairs ain right wit his shit."

"Whew Chile that's my cue, here's your first runner up." Tichina left as the girl walk in and I turned right back out her aroma won't right smelt like something died up in ha.

"Girl go wash yo ass damn, yeen even gotta take another step and tell the next one to come in just damn." The next one came in she was tall, taller than me.

"Have a seat, whats your name."

"Ashle—."

"What is up with y'all today. Y'all knew y'all was coming in for a interview y'all forgot about hygiene or something. Baby you gotta go cause your breath it, it's not corresponding with how you looking right now." She got up without a word holding her mouth.

"Tichina!"

"Yes Ms.Jackson."

"You ain tell these people about hygiene before they got here or did you say come as you are like we a church or something."

"Ion know I just put the sign up."

"These people coming in here smelling and you know ion have that nor do I don't mind telling them either. Go fix that flyer China."

"Alright Jo, geez." I turned to my computer updating a file while she fixed the flyer outside. Hopefully this time people and Tichina will read in between the lines.

"Janet another one just show up, and she looks mighty good boo."

"Send her in." Tichina be lying sometimes, so I didn't bother looking up. I heard heels click and her presence were know without her saying anything, which is a first for me.

I looked up seeing a beauty that nearly knocked the wind out of me. I started chocking off damn air, Tichina came rushing in.

"See what I tell you." She smiled while I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Are you ok?" The girl came to my side making sure I was alright.

"Yea I'm ok."

"Umm excuse me could you get her some water."

"Sure thing."

It was her voice, something about it. My god she was perfect, her smile was damn near blinding, she was just wow.

"So wher—."

"You're hired."

"But, I don't even know your name and same for mines."

"I'm Janet, Ms.Jackson preferably." She smiled

"I'm Toni, Toni Braxton."

"Alright Ms.Braxton you're gonna be with me the first few days before I switch you to your own room."

"Ok, where you wanna start."

"Tichina bring the papers."

"Ok Phil call me." She said grinning.

"Yea Phil sure will be calling you right from the unemployment line if you keep this up."

"Janet Janet Janet, play nice you gotta beauty sitting in front of you. Hi I'm Tichina, Janet's long-term partner and friend."

"Some friend took her all damn day to bring me some damn water."

"Well look—."

"Look nothing gone bout your business while I get her started."

"Fine, if she's rude to you just tell me, I'll rough her up." Toni chuckled

"I think I can handle her, I mean what can she possibly do that's too much for me to handle?" Tichina looked at me shaking her head no.

"Chile let me tell you bout this one, she is a monster and some of the things I've heard her do. Homegirl you just don't wanna be accounted for."

"Don't follow up with her, she just trynna scare you. Trust me I'm not as bad as she say."

"Whatever you say strawberry."

"Go ahead brown sugar." She left leaving just Toni and I.

"Let's get started shall we?" I looked her up and down thinking of all the possible things that could take place in this office. Like having her bent over on— woah woah let me simmer down before I start something she can't finish.

"Teach me all I need to know Ms. Jackson." She smiled at me as I started her training.

Lord help me keep it together....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
27.1K 1.1K 25
We all have a friend, one we can't do without. Finding the love within and all throughout. I found love with you, I love you. Now I can breathe again...
5.3K 168 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
31.5K 1.8K 23
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" short story