"Like a flower"/Todobakudeku...

By sksksk951

𝙰 πš™πš›πš’πš—πšŒπšŽ , 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπšπš˜πš— πš–πšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›, πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πšπšŠπš›πš–πšŽπš› πš‹πš˜πš’ πšπš’πšπš‘πš πš˜πšŸπšŽπš› 𝚊 πšπš’πšπš‘... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Pick!
"Will you marry us?"
Author Note

Chapter 13

11.9K 369 160
By sksksk951

"Who are you, "I said with a cold tone.

Out of nowhere she grabs a knife and was trying to stab me with it.

"Todoroki!"I yelled trying to get Todoroki attention.

I heard laughing when I turned to Yaoyorozu and it looked like she was melting?

" you're prettier in person Y/N!I'm Himiko Toga!"The girl said.

I was confused but mostly I'm scared so I took out the little knife I got back at Todoroki's kingdom and started to protect myself with it.

"Somebody help!"I shouted trying to get somebody's attention.

"You really are funny Y/N and very pretty but you will be even prettier with blood all over you!"Himiko Toga said.

I was trying to run to Todoroki but she hit my leg with the knife and I feel on the floor.

"Gr!"I groaned with a tear down my face.

"Aw, you are already looking pretty!"Himiko Toga said about to stab me one more time but I got mine and backed off and scratched her arm and tried to hop away.

"Ouch!That hurt that's a pretty deep cut."Himiko Toga.

I didn't listen to her I was trying to run to Todoroki so I took out the knife from my leg and was trying to run.

"Todoroki!"I shouted when I was close to Todoroki and fell on the floor from the pain from the knife.

"Y/N! What happened?"-Todoroki asked. He and Yaoyorozu running towards me.

I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded.

"Todoroki....knife...Toga....stop...help.."I was trying to explain.

"Y/N~Why you leave me we were just having fun!~" Toga said walking closer to us.

I was terrified of her and how was she able to do that? She was Yaoyorozu and now that?!

"Oh Y/N~There you are! You still want to play I can be anyone I can be her, him, or even you!"-Toga said playing with her knife pointing at us.

"Todoroki listening to me she can turn into anyone be careful," I said bringing Todoroki closer.

Todoroki got up and took out his sword.

"Yaoyorozu takes Y/N to the others I can handle her, "Todoroki said about to fight.

Without thinking I got up and tried to walk to him.

"Todoroki, "I said.

"Y/N go I can't-"Todoroki what about to say but got pulled down for a kiss on the cheek.

" be careful with her she's really dangerous" I whispered in his ear and walked to Yaoyorozu trying to help me out.

"N-Now it's between you and me"-Todoroki said.

"Oh, this is going to be fun!"Toga said with a big smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 9K 49
"𝑰 π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’† π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ πš™πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ {π™»πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚊 πšπš•πš˜πš πšŽπš›}πšƒπš˜πšπš˜πš‹πšŠπš”πšžπšπšŽπš”πšž 𝚑 πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› 𝚜𝚝...
5.2K 236 33
β”Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β” πΏπ“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ π‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Έπ‘œπ‘œπ“ π‘”π“‡π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‹π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰ π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‹...
247K 10.4K 81
[𝑢𝑳𝑫 𝑽𝑬𝑹. 𝑨 𝑡𝑬𝑾 𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑰𝑢𝑡 𝑯𝑨𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑡 𝑷𝑼𝑩𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑫] βπ’ˆπ’†π’π’…π’†π’“ 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’•π’†π’“ π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 οΏ½...
160K 2.8K 40
"π‘€π‘Žπ‘šπ‘Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘ π‘œ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘¦" πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ πš™πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ {π™»πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚊 πšπš•πš˜πš πšŽπš›}πšƒπš˜πšπš˜πš‹πšŠπš”πšžπšπšŽπš”πšž 𝚑 πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš 𝚁𝚎...