The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

Galing kay GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... Higit pa

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

Welcome back... my old and dear friend

928 13 4
Galing kay GodofWrath19

Y/N POV

As I said that Ozpin drops his mug shattering it, Glynda eyes widen, Ironwood in a state of shock and Pyrrha confused.

Ozpin: Y/N! are you being serious right now!?

Y/N: Yeah I am I can save her.

Ironwood: Explain now!

Y/N: Its like this the maidens powers aren't one with aura or with the soul. Aura is not connected to the soul as well its just a manifestation of it also the semblance is just a power up. So I thought to myself "Why not infuse her soul with mine" plus I may have a way to give her a body, but I'm not certain thou.

Everyone went silence they were just amazed that I can think of something like that Pyrrha looks at me with a smile. She can tell that I always try to save somebody even the odds are against me I figure out one way or the other.

Ozpin: Y/N..... you are one of kind.... and with that.... I'm glade to say... Your a huntsmen now!

I was shock what Oz said.

Y/N: Wait what!?

Ironwood: Ozpin do you know what are you saying right now!

Ozpin: Yes and I won't change it! Y/N has done many things to keep the time line at the same road. He has been through battle after battle and puts everyone with a smile that they won't get discourage, sad, angry and better yet he makes everyone feel safe. Also... he made me realize that... he also puts a smile at my face and makes me think that this world has much more to it then this. For that... I'm gladly say that Y/N L/N is now a official huntsmen now! and a very good friend congratulation my friend.

I was in deep shock until everyone started to clap and I just give put a smile.

Y/N: Okay before I get that I need to save her first so let me do my thing.

As I got close to the pod I can still see her soul intact not damaged I can do it.

Y/N(mind): Well lets do this from what I learn to infuse one soul with there's the only character can do that is Taki from Soulcalibur. If this is true then I can infuse hers with my also... if what God said is true that Lily soul is in my necklace that she gave me. Then I can infuse hers as well, but whats the worst that can happen  right? I mean it won't effect my body right?

(Arthur starts to sweat a lot)

As I activated my semblance I can see the souls of hers coming out of her body also the pod. Everyone was staring at what there are seeing right now was amazing as the soul went to mine I see another soul. I was about to say something, but I need to focus on what I'm doing as that other soul went in me as well. Stopped and look at everyone and I spoke.

Y/N: Okay.. its seem that I'm fine... as long as nothing happens- AAAARRRRHHHH!!

I screamed in pain everyone got worried and ran to me, but all of a sudden my bones began to change. Everyone was frighten whats happening as I fell to the ground my bones starts to crack everywhere and I pass out.

Location unknown

I woke up in as I see that I in the room that I talk to god and when I look around I see... Amber. I ran at her cheeking if shes alright.

Y/N: OH THANK GOD! your alright!

All of a sudden her eyes beamed and she tackled me to the ground and said.

Amber: Where am I? Who are you!? also are you with the enemy!? she demanded.

Y/N: Okay, so here's the thing your in my soul, I'm Y/N L/N, and no I am not the enemy. So um.. want to hear a crazy story?

??: Sure! why not!

As I head that voice I turn around and I see her a long brown hair girl with blue eyes wearing GAMER like cloths. I start to tear up and fell to my knees and look at her and she smiled at me.

Y/N(crying): I-I am so(sob) sorry I didn't (sob) I mean it been so long and(sob) I miss you and you were with me the whole time. I really am-

She then hugged me and I hug back tight.

Lily: You know... you were always a cry baby you know. So let it out okay.

I start to cry at her arms with sadness, happiness and joy. After a few moments later I started to explain what I did also what I been doing also what I did a moment ago.

Amber: So the only way to save me was infusing my soul with yours?

Y/N: Yup.

Amber: ...Why?

Y/N: Well two thing One: Letting you see the world once more. Two: Well I might be able to make a body for you, but I'm not certain yet.

Amber: ...Thank you.. Y/N.. your such a nice friend.

Lily: Yeah, but can I say something?

Y/N: Shoot.

Lily: So if we're in your soul does that mean we can take over your body. Also does that mean you can change sex as well?

That hit me like a bus hitting a wall.

Y/N: Holy crap! that's right! WAIT! I know what your thinking right now and I can guess I don't have a choice in the matter.

Lily: No you don't. She said with a smirk.

Y/N: Fine, but with the GAMER ability give me "Blade Wolf" from METAL GEAR RISING also use "Beyond: Two souls" ability to let me posses it.

Lily: Sure Y/N. 

Amber: I don't know what's going on, but if you guys are planning to save people lives count me in.

Y/N: Yup also you two aren't affect to the "Curse" so that means you to are good.So let give them a scare.

Lily: All yeah!

Amber: This might be fun for us.

Y/N: Okay Lily the body is now yours give it a swing.

Ozpin POV

As I see Y/N on the floor I got worry for if he's alive or not. Right now he stopped and I can tell the event is over and Qrow ran to him.

Qrow: NERD! you alright!?

Pyrrha: Headmaster! we need to get him to Miss Peach now!

??: Hey can you all be quite for a moment?

We all heard a female voice we all look around until we all see that the voice came from.... Y/N. As he rows up and we see that he's... different.

??: What are you looking at?

Qrow: Nerd.... you turn into a GIRL!?

Lily: Oh I'm sorry.. my name is Lily Y/N's beat friend. Right now Y/N has switch souls with me so right now I'm controlling his body and let me say its good to meet you all.

We were all confused right now. Y/N has switch souls with his friends and shes controlling his body and his sex has changed. 

Ozpin: So tell me Lily did he do it?

Lily: Oh yeah! Amber is a nice girl you know shes safe also Amber and I aren't affected with the curse. Right now Y/N is hanging out with her or just talking.

I was speechless what she just said and everyone else did too.

Qrow: That Nerd is something else!

Glynda: I'm about to say something that I would never say, but Y/N deserve that huntsmen ID.

Iornwood: I wouldn't agree to this, but... he does deserve it.

Pyrrha: Y/N.. you're one hero to a another.

Lily: So do I get one as well? because we might be switching a lot.

Ozpin: Of course.

Qrow: So.. what are we going to do about this whole thing?

Lily: Well, Y/N said lets hold off the the fight between Yang and Mercury and wait for it tomorrow. So that way people will get more excited for the final matches also he wants to have a final fight for the show.

Ozpin: ...Y/N you're such a entertainer.

We then continued on where we left off and in the end Pyrrha said "Yes" and we informed Port and Oobleck to hold off the finals to tomorrow and we all went off on our way.

Ozpin(mind):  Y/N.. I hope you can do this and don't worry about you and Lily Huntsmen and Huntress IDs they be sent to you tomorrow.

Ruby POV

I'm with my team also JNR right now we're walking together just talking.

Ruby: I'm starting to get worry for Y/N he hasn't call me or anything.

Yang: Don't worry Ruby he might have gone and played a game or two. You know how he is.

Ruby: Yeah.. 

Jaune: Well he not the only one missing Pyrrha is too.

Ren: Well she did say that she got called to the Ozpin office.

Yang: Aw~ Jauen are you missing your girlfriend?

Jaune went red and turn around not facing Yang.

Blake: But I do say where are they?

As we continue to walk I see a girl with a HUGE battle ax(use the image on the very top) and a robo dog.

??: Are you Ruby Rose?

That surprise that the girl knew my name and so Yang came in front of me.

Yang: How do you know her name!? She said in a demanding tone.

??: Oh nothing I just want to know about a certain person that was with her.

As she said that something clicked in my head she knew Y/N.

Ruby: Wait! you know Y/N don't you.

??: Sharp eyes you have and yeah I knew him, but.... it was fun till it lasted.

Weiss: What do mean by "Till it lasted?"

??: Oh dear I forgot! right, now I need to give you a present... here catch.

She then grabs a sweter off the robo god back and tosses to me. But it wasn't any kind of sweater it was Y/N's sweater.

Ruby: Where did you get this!?

??: Oh, well simple when I defeated him.

I then I was in a state of shock until Yang spoke once more, but in rage.

Yang(anger): What do mean by "Defeat?"

??: He was strong, brave, smart and most of all fun, but he was do to end with my partner and I.

Robo Dog: Yes indeed he was.

This made all of us jump from what the Robo dog said also it can talk.

Weiss: Are you some kind of new Atlas tech?

Wolf: No, I do not belong to those dumb humans. I belong to my partner and my name is LQ-84i or in better term Blade Wolf, but just call me Wolf for now.

Ruby: So tell me what did you do?

??: Well... let just say that your dear boyfriend... hes not coming back any time soon.

Ruby: What do you mean?

When she said that my team and JNR were inshock and some were in rage.

Jaune: No... you couldn't..

Ren turn to her with a angry look.

Blake: You monster..

Yang: No... Y/N... DAMN YOU!!

Then it hit me and I asked.

Ruby: You killed him...

??: Well I wouldn't say kill I would put it with defeat, but I'll let you say that.

My heart broke to many pieces and I look down to Y/N's sweater with sadness.

Wolf: The reason we came here was to battle you Ruby Rose, but we wanted you to go to your fullest potential. So that's why we.. took care of him.

Ruby: ......Why.... just why...

Judge: Wolf said it did he not? Oh before we start you may call me the Judge.... Rosemary.

Yang POV

I was about to yell until I see Ruby putting on Y/N's sweater and pull out her weapon out. I could tell that Ruby is.... mad.

Judge: Wolf may you take care of those trouble makers over there so that they don't interfere.

Wolf: Yes.

I was about to walk up until I see Wolf coming at us with great speed and stands there protecting them from us.

Wolf: If you want to share the same fate as your dear friend(Takes out chainsaw tail) don't interfere and stay there.

Nora: HOLY PANCAKES THAT DOG HAS A CHAINSAW FOR A TAIL!!

Ren: Nora... not now...

Judge: So here we are Rose-

What I saw was shocking Ruby ran at her with full speed and almost cutting her hood off. As she turns around I can see her face she is crying as well holding a angry face with it as tears fall down. I can tell that Ruby..... is not going let her slide.

Third POV

As the girl almost got hit by Ruby Crescent Rose she turn back to her with a smile.

Judge: Oh this is going to be fun.

Judge went in with the swing of her huge battle ax at Ruby she doge the attack. Ruby wasn't herself she was like a different person as Judge goes for a heavy attack on her Ruby charges at her. As she uses her semblance to charge Judge, but Judge is still at her heavy attack all of sudden Ruby turn into roses and the ax hits the ground making a crater. This surprised everyone even Wolf. Ruby transform her scythe into her sniper form and shots some at Judge and they landed plus it was ice dust as they landed at Judge she couldn't move now. Then this was a perfect chance for Ruby for some attacks she then transforms her sniper back to her scythe she then charges at the frozen enemy as she got there she then landed four attacks on her. Judge's aura was now at 55% she was amazed by this Ruby was not holding back any punches in this fight.

Judge: Spectacular! so this is the power you hold.

Ruby: .....

Judge: I can sense the sadness, anger, and a little bit of blood lust only a little bit.

Wolf: Amazing.. to think she goes this far him.

Yang: Yeah, because you killed Y/N!!

Wolf: We needed to know what she can do.

Weiss: By killing our friend!! for this!? you people make me sick! she spoke with disgust.

Wolf: Even thou I can't feel I do sense your rage against us, but don't be discourage once this battle is over and well.... you'll find out.

As they were talking Ruby and Judge were in a stalemate. Ruby's aura was in 45% and Judge who was at 21% she was tried from the attacks that Ruby did to her. Ruby does a final and awesome finisher she ran at Judge with her semblance Judge got ready for that attack, but once again she turn into roses and without a doubt it was amazing. At this moment in time Ruby's scythe was at Judge's neck as she was behind her and this was her defeat. (music ends)

Judge: I guess this is my loss.

Ruby: ...Any last words..

Judge: Yes, Do you know of Y/N best friend name?

This was a surprise to Ruby and Wolf comes to them and sits like a dog. 

Ruby: Yeah.. its Lily..

Lily: Wow Y/N I can see why you like her.

Wolf(Y/N): Yup.. bark.

Ruby then turns to you and with tears of joy she said.

Ruby: Y/N..

Wolf(Y/N): Yeah that's me... so-

You couldn't talk when Ruby's rushes at you with a big hug as she was crying in joy.

Ruby: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!! she says as hugs you in Wolf form.

Wolf(Y/N): This is going to be a long explanation.

Yang(anger): Do explain Y/N or should I say Wolf! She said to you with red eyes also an aura that says "You're about to die now."

Y/N POV

After a long explanation of me telling them that Lily soul was in my necklace that she gave me when we were young. I told them about how she died and how I became depressed and made my promise to her also how we're able to split. When I combine my soul with hers my semblance went to her soul and she gets my semblance so in a way my semblance got stronger when she join with my soul. You think my semblance was complicated now its 10 times MORE complicated because now Lily has mines, but Amber doesn't. I told them only that not the whole Ozpin having a secret dungeon under the school stuff as I finish lets just say all of my friends were taken back also excited.

Wolf(Y/N): So that was it.

Ruby: Wow! Y/N your the best boyfriend I ever have!

Yang: I have no words for you Y/N, but great job Y/N.

Weiss: You must be the crazies friend I ever I had, but you are the best of the crazies of friends I ever have in a life time.

Blake: Y/N, godd job.

Nora: SO COOL!!

Ren: Nice.

Jaune: Jeez Y/N! you made us get really mad also sad. But now were back to normal. Please don't do that ever again.

Wolf(Y/N): Okay, but it was worth it thou.

Lily: So that explain why Y/N is a cybernetic Wolf and why I'm back from the dead. Shes say as she sits on my back.

Wolf(Y/N): Lily why are you siting on me?

Lily: Well your a cyber Wolf so why not catch a ride.

It was that moment that Ruby made a pouty face and what I saw was stunning. She ran at Lily and push her off of me and she got on my back instead of Lily.

Ruby(pouty): This is MY cyber Wolf boyfriend! 

Wolf(Y/N): ....Ruby... your not getting off me aren't you.

Ruby: No. She says as she was on me like some kind of horse ride.

Yang: Hey! I want to-

Ruby: NO!

Yang: Jeez! Ruby calm down.

Wolf(Y/N): Well we should return back to our dorms now. We have a big day tomorrow.

Ruby: Yeah! go Y/N! mush!

Wolf(Y/N): Ruby.. are you alright? you know we can walk together as a team plus you can talk to Lily. So its a-

Ruby: Y/N! I said mush! She say as she hits me on my cybernetic Wolf ass.

Wolf(Y/N): Arf! Arf! Arf!

I then ran as Ruby was on me for the ride and leaving everyone behind.

Lily POV

Yang: You know what Lily.. I think we may have a problem.

Lily: I can see it from a mile away.

Yang: So... when does you guys return back?

Lily: Well do to this predicament we could, but I think we need to wait until tomorrow.

Yang: Oh dear Oum.. my sister is going to sleep on him in that form isn't she.

Lily: At lest you can get a pillow and a blanket for her. Its not that bad right?

Yang: I'll take your word for Lily.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

253 30 10
I'm just a normal teenage girl... My name is Nicole Sparrow. I'm a junior in highschool and I'm at the top of my class. Everything was completely nor...
144 3 14
There wasn't really anything all that special about me. I considered myself an average person with average looks. That being said, I also considered...
40 8 7
Hi, I'm Matt. I'm 5' 11", 170 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, and sigh...Caucasian. What I'm trying to say is, I'm completely average. A face in a cro...
507 3 29
He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. No, the most handsome guy in the world. And yet, he was into me. How did I ever get so lucky? I'm practic...