Izuocha one shot (Izuku x Och...

By kitetenjo63

Hello this will for izuocha shippers who just want some brightness in their day I will not do lemons that go... More

Welcome to my story
Notice
Hiatus?
Surprise
Get on with it
What Could Happen
Stay By Your Side Always
The Protecter
Bizarro
What happen last night
I Am Here
Memory loss
The Perfect Duo
Knight In Shining Armor
The Faithful Reunion
Sleepover
Fluffy
Fluffy Part 2
Festival
Loss
Acceptance
Acceptance Part 2
Inseparable
Secret Lover
Bed Time Story
Study Buddies
Who's This
Mystery Girl (Request)
The Dance
Sick Day
The Visit
Feeling Reveled
My Prince
YOUR WHAT?!
The New Arrival
Mine
You Can't Handle The Truth (Request)
Perfect Life
New Friends
Comfort For All Eternity
Parents Day
Keeping My Promise
Not So Bad Wolf
A Silent Touch
Yandere
Arrangement
This Isn't What I Want

The Fangirl

5.6K 82 99
By kitetenjo63

Ochako has had a crush on the green haired boy even before the first sports festival years ago but she never thought she'd ever meet him again let alone date him
-------------------
*IN THE SHARED APARTMENT OF IZUKU AND OCHAKO*

Ochako:*wakes up on her favorite part of the bed* "mmmm morning" *kisses her boyfriend lovingly*

Izuku:"you really like sleeping on me that much?"

Ochako:"yup its my favorite spot I get to feel your abs all I want and you can't do anything about it" *gives him a smug smile*

Izuku:"I could always move you off me"

Ochako:"you could but then you wouldn't get the present only I can give you, like I did last night" *in a sexy voice*

Izuku:*sighs* "your right I'll be good"

Ochako:"I'm glad you see it my way, now come on I'm hungry"

Izuku:"can't we just snuggle for a little while your so warm?"

Ochako:"izu"

Izuku:"fine your lucky your cute" *they get up and put some clothes on (excluding a shirt for Izuku) and head for the kitchen*

*MEANWHILE*

Rey:"which apartment number did you say it was?"

John:"it just says the fifth floor"

Rey:*pushes the fifth floor button* "how do you think she can afford this?"

John:"her boss must pay her really well"

Rey:"your right she is the assistant to the number 5 hero deku after all" *a bell rings and the doors open*

John:*they both get off the elevator and go to the only door in the hallway* "well here we are" *knocks on the door*

MEANWHILE*

Ochako:*sitting on the kitchen counter while making out with her shirtless boyfriend breaking the kiss* "izu someone's at the door"

Izuku:"just ignore it mochi" *pulls her back into the kiss until their was another knock*

Ochako:"izu we have to answer it"

Izuku:"but mochi I don't wanna stop"

Ochako:*removes his hands from her waist and gets off the counter* "don't worry you'll get to do more than kiss later" *walks over to the door and opens it* "hello?"

John and rey:"ochako!" *they then hug her tightly*

Ochako:*hugs back just as tight* "w-what are you guys doing here?" *breaks the hug*

John:"your mother was worried about you so we came" *gets punched in the arm by his loving wife*

Rey:"so how have you been?"

Ochako:"I'm doing great come on in" *everyone enters the very large apartment*

Rey:"so have you been seeing anyone late-"

Izuku:*walks out of the kitchen* "hey mochi who's at the..." *everyone freezes and looks at each other*

John:"ochako care to explain why their is a half naked man in your appointment?"

Ochako:"um he's my...boss"

Rey/John:"what!?"

Rey:"ochako has he made you do any indecent things and threaten to fire you if you didn't do them!?"

John:"how dare you take advantage of my daughter!"

Ochako:"mom, dad stop it's not like that!"

Rey/John:*turn to ochako* "what do you mean it's not like that"

Ochako:"well..." *walks over to her nervous boyfriend and holds his hand* "I'm the one who made the first move!"

Rey/John:"you better explain your self young lady!"

*FLASHBACK*

Ochako:'ok ochako don't freak out its just a normal secretary job your probably never gonna meet deku so just stay calm' *she walks into the building* "h-hello I'm ochako u-uraraka I'm here for the job interview"

Desk Employee:"oh yes hello Mrs uraraka I've already called down Natalie who is the supervisor and should be here..." *the elevator doors open and a woman with a clip bored exists and walks over to them*

Natalie:"hello I'm Natalie and you must be ochako uraraka its a pleasure to meet you" *stretches out her hand for a handshake*

Ochako:*takes her hand* "y-yes I-it's n-nice to meet you"

Natalie:"please follow me" *turns and they walk to the elevator* "since you are the only one to answer the ad you get the job"

Ochako:"t-thats g-great!" *they enter the elevator and head to the top floor* 'that's odd why are we going to the top floor?'

Natalie:"now its important to know to remain professional you are allowed to talk to the hero's and socialize with them as long as your on your break or have some free time"

Ochako:"really that's awesome!"

Natalie:"you are also encouraged to be your self Mr deku likes people to feel happy while working here" *takes a black and white card and hands it to her* "the White card is your ID card make sure you have it with you at all times you are in office and the black card is the agency's credit card please sign here" *hands her the clipboard and pen*

Ochako:"w-whats this" *takes it*

Natalie:"it's your employe contact"

Ochako:"o-oh ok" *sighs it and hands it back as they reach the floor*

Natalie:"please follow me" *they continue to walk through the office*

Ochako:"um I get the ID card but why the credit card?" *they stop in front of a door*

Natalie:"for your job of course" *opens the door and walks in*

Ochako:'why would a secretary need a credit card?' *walks in looking down at the black card*

Natalie:"hello Mr Deku your new personal assistant has just arrived"

Ochako:*head shoots up and her eyes goes wide* 'personal assistant?'

Izuku:*looks up from his paperwork and smiles* "hello and welcome to the team" *stands up and walks over offering a handshake*

Ochako:*nervously shakes his hand* "y-yes h-hi i-its a-a pleasure to meet me I-I m-mean you its a pleasure to meet you!"

Izuku:*chuckles* "its ok you don't need to be nervous just think of me as your co worker

*TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

Ochako:"y-you didn't have to walk me home Mr deku"

Izuku:"of course I do you could be mugged if you walk home late at night all by yourself and call me Izuku"

Ochako:" o-ok I-Izuku"

Izuku:"hey ochako you went to karasuno middle school didn't you?"

Ochako:*tenses up* "y-yes u-um w-why do you ask?"

Izuku:*Izuku smiles* "I though it was you, you haven't changed a bit"

Ochako:"y-you r-remember m-me?"

Izuku:"well you were the only other quirkless person in the whole school so ya I remember yo- hey is that a limited edition deku hand bag?"

Ochako:"u-um y-ya it was a b-birthday gift"

Izuku:"I didn't think you were a fan want me to sign it for you?"

Ochako:"s-sure" *hands him the bag and he signs it* "wow thank you Izuku!"

Izuku:*blushes* "it's no problem, so how far do you live" *stopping infront of an abandoned building*

Ochako:"a-actually were h-here"

Izuku:"you live in this dump?"

Ochako:"w-well its the only place I can afford so ya"

Izuku:"not any more"

Ochako:"huh?"

Izuku:*takes her hand and walks her away* "I'm not letting you stay here anymore"

Ochako:"w-wait were are we going?"

Izuku:"your going to stay at my place until you find a new place to stay" *takes out his phone and makes a call* "hey Natalie its Izuku please send moves to ochako's address and have them move everything to my place thank you" *hangs up the phone and continues walking*

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:"thank you for coming so late at night" *hands the moving people a very large tip and autographed pictures*

Moving guy:"wow thank you Mr deku have a good night" *walks out and closes the door*

Izuku:*turns to see ochako walking out of the shower* "deku pjs huh?"

Ochako:"ya um these were a gift to"

Izuku:"you don't have to lie its ok to be a fan"

Ochako:"r-right a fan thank you for this I-Izuku" *hugs him* 'if only I could tell him how I really feel' *leans back without breaking the hug and looks at him*

Izuku:"o-ochako w-what wro-"

Ochako:"I'm in love with you Izuku I have been since middle school" 'oh my god why did I say that!?'

Izuku:"y-you love me?"

Ochako:"y-yes" *looks away with a blush*

Izuku:"why do you love me?"

Ochako:"when we were in middle school you were so nice to me then I heard you got into UA that's when I knew I loved you when I thought I'd never see you again so I bought all this deku merchandise to feel like the kind sweet boy I loved was with me" *beginning to cry* "even though I'm quirkless and your not anymore w-will you go out with me?"

Izuku:*looking down at her in shock* "you shouldn't cry" *cups her cheek and wipes away her tear as his forehead is on hers and looks at her eyes lovingly* "beautiful kind-hearted girls like you shouldn't cry" *ochako let's out a gasp* "yes I will go out with you as long as you'll have me" *ochako pull him into a kiss both of them will enjoy*

*BACK TO PRESENT*

Ochako:"and that's what happened so please don't do anything to him"

Rey:"well since you started this relationship I guess its ok"

John:"you better not break my little girls heart"

Izuku:"u-understood sir!"

Ochako:*giggles and kisses his cheek* "come on guys why don't we have breakfast and go out"

Izuku, John, rey:"sure"

———————————————————————
And that's the end I hope to write another story again soon see ya next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.3K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...
106K 1.7K 88
Do I even have to say it? -Requests are open- I can do fluff and cute shit like that but I refuse to do lemons, smut and X readers (sorry) 'cause I'm...
30.9K 227 7
These are just one shots about the wonderful ship izuocha Probably no lemons or smuts though I will include cursing, Angst, Fluff
94.5K 2.1K 45
I'm writing any love story between your favourite characters and yourself so I hope you will all enjoy this story No yandere type character and lemon...