Her cowgirl ( bumblebee x whi...

By ThedeadmensGhost

ruby and yang live in a small town on a ranch. Yang saves money up to send her to beacon university while her... More

charcters horses
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

prologue

246 6 0
By ThedeadmensGhost

Ruby was looking disappointed that she can't go to beacon university it had been her dream to go there like her mom did when she was younger. Before she went to the millitay.

Yang: rubes I know you want to go to beacon but you can't. You know it.

Ruby: I know because you need help around the ranch.*sighing sadly*

Yang: *sighs*I can see what I can do for now. start signing up now and I can work from when and if you leave.

Ruby rushes off from where she was sitting and hugs her sister.

Ruby: thank you, thank you, thank you.

Yang: don't thank me yet I'm going to double your chores with horses since I'll do most of it when your gone.

Ruby: that's understandable thank you sis.

(This is what yang and ruby will wear at the ranch.

Yangs outfit ^

Rubys outfit^)

Yang: well what are waiting for get to it.

Ruby: right sorry.

Ruby rushes to the field where the horses where kept they had four horses but only rode two of them which is cookie and flame. The other two were snowflake and shadow of the phantom.

*ruby p.o.v*

We named the black horses after a name of a movie. It's been harder to look after the ranch after both our parents died. Mum died on a mission in the military, dad was crying hard after that after a week of her death he couldn't handle the sadness anymore so he killed himself.

Yang looked after me the deaths this made her the best sister ever. It helped she knew how to drive, cook and etc to help keep us running. I would be lost with out her.

After i finished my chores I come in and see yang starting to make dinner.

Me: what are we having sis?

Yang: roast beef with mash potato with gravy and peas,corn and carrot.

Me: ok. I'm going to my room to finish my application for beacon.

Yang: alright I'll call you when dinners ready.

When halfway down the hall.

Me: okay!

I walk into my bedroom open up my laptop and continued my application for beacon. Most of the questions where easy it just came to where I live and my age that is it.

I put down my hometown patch and that I'm 16 yearsthe turning 17 next year and that my guardian is my sister. I finish it off and send it right on time for dinner.

Yang: ruby dinners ready!

Me: coming sis.

I run down the hall to the dining room and sit down. Quickly digging into my food while we chatted about a few things.

Yang: so when do you think you'll get a response back?

Me: probably in the next couple of days or in the next week.

Yang: I'm proud of you sis your taking the big dip into an adult life.

Me: do you think I'll make it in to beacon?

Yang: I think you will your pretty smart for a 16 year old.

Me: thanks sis.

Yang: for what?

Me: being there.

Yang just gives me a nod I put my dishes in the sink and leave to get changed into my PJs.

Me: night yang.

Yang: night rubes.

I get changed and hop into my bed hoping I get into beacon to help the ranch and make my dream come true of being a vet to help animals.

~timeskip~

It's been a couple of weeks of me doing double chores around the ranch and sending my application off. I'm starting to think I won't make it in.

Yang comes in with the mail and I see one with the beacon logo on it.

Yang: you got a letter for you sis. * hands the letter over*

I quickly open it I give it a quick skim through and what i read makes me cry tears of joy.

Me: yang I got it in. I got in to beacon university.

Yang gives me a big bear hug.

Yang: I'm so proud of you now go pack your bags and we will leave.... wait when do you leave?

I r resad the paper again and I have to be at the train station tomorrow for pick up.

Me: I have to be at the train station tomorrow!

Yang: go pack now only bring the essentials with you cause we won't be able to take the truck. ( for this au I switched the motorbike for a truck but still same name) it has a flat battery and won't be fix until tomorrow afternoon.

Me: how we going to get there!

Yang gives me the knowing smile saying hold on tight.

Yang: we are taking flame.

I quickly run down the hall to my room pack everything I will need for my time in beacon including a picture of me and yang with happy smiles on our faces.

Me:I'm packed and ready for tomorrow yang!

Yang: okay get some sleep we have to be ready to leave at 7 in the morning to reach the train station at 8 to get you to beacon!

I put on my PJs hop into bed getting ready for my big day tomorrow.

I wake up and see yang ready to blow a whistle in my ear to wake up since it's 7 now.

Me: don't I'm awake.

Yang: good get changed then meet me up front to leave for the train station.

Yang walks out of room and I put on my normal clothes that I usually wear grab my bag meeting yang outside to see her on top of flame.

Yang: let's go we don't have time to lose.

Yang pulls me on top of flame then hits the reigns to send us off.

Yang: go boy.

We run faster and faster getting me to station at 8 like she said the train doesn't arrive until 8:30 so we get off flame ignoring the stares we are getting.

Yang:*hugs ruby* go have fun at beacon but not to much fun.

Me: yes yang I promise.

We didn't know we talked long until I heard the train coming in.

Me: see you when I have break in spring.

Waving until I got on the train going to the university of my dreams.

(Pic of the ranch)

The big pic, dont own the pic.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi hoped you enjoyed this new chapter and book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 824 37
Ruby and Weiss finally decide to give their love a chance, but will it spell disaster? What will Yang do about her feelings, and what secret is Blake...
70.4K 1.6K 32
Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something cozy. One day, she notices her neighbor st...
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners
13.9K 181 15
This will continue from where Volume 4 left off. Ruby, Pyrrha, and Naomi, and Qrow are in Mistral and about to see Haven. Cinder and Rachel will be o...