Sonadow Oneshots book 2

By Cookieslikesmilk345

Yep, book 2 of my original one-shots. Art is not mine All characters, unless strictly or explicitly mentioned... More

The Zombhog
My Blue Angel
Tonight
Bonus bit for the Oneshot Tonight
When Sonic was There
Flower Prince
Porcelain Doll
Request for Oneshots are open!
Little Zombie Heart
A Christmas Delight!
A Secret for Two (1/3)
Hand Holding
The Demon King's Lover
Meeting The Fathers-in-Law
Cₕₐₒₛ ₕₐₛ ₐ Bᵣₒₜₕₑᵣ!?
Final Wish
The WolfWalker Mobian

Experiment Gone Right

3.4K 49 71
By Cookieslikesmilk345

// hahahahaha see what I did there!? I'm not funny ik

Eggman laughed loudly to himself. Oh, this machine will work and make his arch-nemesis, Sonic the Hedgehog utterly useless to stop him from making Eggmanland. Now, he just needed a lure the rodent, he thought as an idea soon popped up into his head. What if he tested this on Sonic's rival, Shadow then kidnap Tails and show him the aftermaths of the machine to Tails. Truly then, will Sonic try to save Tails, not knowing what the machine does and then zapped! He's a small, feral wild hedgehog that can't do a thing because what can tiny feral wild hedgehogs can do to him? Absolutely nothing. He chuckles very much to himself. Meanwhile, Sonic the Hedgehog chuckles to himself. Why you may ask? That's because he's teasing his rival Shadow the Hedgehog at the moment. Shadow growls and pushes Sonic away in attempt to get him away from him. Sonic only smirks and attacks his sides, trying to tickle him. This makes Shadow snap and pin Sonic down in the grass.

" Stop it or I will personally Chaos Blast you OUT OF EXISTENCE!!! "

Sonic blushes deeply, toning out the whole Chaos Blasting threat. Of course he teased Shadow, but that was just because he didn't understand how to properly show his love. He, Sonic the Hedgehog, had fallen in love with Shadow, but didn't know how to show that love properly. All he did know was to definitely not act like Amy Rose, that was for sure. He snaps out of his thoughts once Shadow gets up and walks off. Sonic sits up and watches him leave before sighing, he wish he could flirt like Rouge does. Getting up, the hedgehog decided to put a smile on his face and run around a bit before going home. Hours later, after getting a chili-dog of course, he get's home, shutting the front door and sighing.

" Hey! I am home, buddy! "

...

... No response, how strange since Tails would at least a hello from the garage.

" Tails! I'm back! "

...

... Still no response. He checks the garage, to see he's not there. He then searches the whole house, panicking very much until finding a note. Grabbing it, his panicked face turns into a growl of anger when he sees Eggman's logo on the note. He rips it open and starts reading it.

Dear Arch-Nemesis Sonic,

It is I who has taken Tails back to my lair! I also have Shadow too, but I already used my newest weapon to defeat you on him! If you want your little brother to be safe and not so much my new guinea pig for this invention, come by my lair. It's either you surrender your title hero or you lose everyone you care about.

Choose wisely, Hedgehog.

From,

the Best Evil Scientist in the whole world,

Eggman.

Sonic crumples the note up and throws it away. He was willing to sacrifice his title Hero for his friends and family, always. He speeds out of his house, running towards Eggman's base as he passes by most of his friends like Amy, Blaze, Knuckles, Rouge, Silver, and much more. Sonic gets to the lab, he knew there was probably a trap, but he had to free Tails and Shadow. Right, Shadow was tested on by Dr. Robotnik on his newest machine. He shudders, what could Eggman's machine be? Would it be like some sort of virus that turns mobians into robot zombies? He wouldn't know. While he walked in, a chill was sent up his back, but he kept his guard up as much as he can. He enters the room to see Tails in a cell, making him run up to him.

" TAILS! "

" SONIC! "

They held hands through the cell bars, Tails had look like he just cried his heart out when Sonic knew he didn't. Chuckling came from behind Sonic, and he knew exactly who it was. With a growl, emerald eyes faced that of ones covered by glasses and mustache hair.

" Well, well, well! You have arrived, now tell me you'll give up the title of hero and then I'll release you and Tails, along with the new Shadow. "

Eggman reveals the tiny black and red feral hedgehog in a glass cage. His red eyes glared at Eggman like an army of a thousand daggers as he made hissing sounds. Sonic look changes into shock but then morphed into pure hatred.

" You turn him back, Robotnik! "

Eggman nervously laughs at Sonic's anger, he knew the potential it had especially with the Chaos Emeralds around. He quickly goes to the machine to zap Tails so Sonic would willingly risk himself to become a tiny hedgehog. Sonic does so and soon was zapped! A flash of light blinded Tails temporarily but when he opened them, he gasped. There stood a tiny blue hedgehog as Eggman takes him and puts him in the cage with Shadow. Tails realizes that some of the beam had hit the bars, burning them off. It was wide enough fox to crawl through, and that is what he exactly did. Tails grabbed the tank and runs off, flying back home with the two hedgehogs. Once he gets home, Tails sets the tank down and goes to grab food and water before putting it in their tank. Sonic was the only went up and start eating, even if there was a look of disgust on his face. The fox sighs.

" Don't worry, you two. I'll find a way to turn you two back to normal. "

He pats Sonic's head before leaving. Once Tails had left, he spits out the food he was chewing on before looking at Shadow.

" So.... now we're like this, huh? "

" Don't. Say. Another. Word. "

Shadow growled out making Sonic stopped and look away, as he blush slightly. Shadow curls up into a ball to sleep as Sonic sneakily looks at him as he does so. His tiny little heart pounded as one, very instinctual thought comes to mind: cuddle. The blue hedgehog knew better, that was asking for a death wish on his end but he couldn't stop. Small feet pattered against the ground as he goes up and lays right next to him. He covers himself, only feeling slight movement from his partner on the other side before it stopped. Sonic's heart pounded in fear yet excitement, fear in which can and will kill him at any given moment but excitement in which he gets to be this close to his crush. He blushes deeply as he closes his eyes to sleep.

The ebony hedgehog, on the other hand, couldn't really sleep. His red eyes look over to his blue rival, why wasn't he angry or frustrated? This was Sonic, and he hated if he was too close to personal space yet he was cuddling him this very moment. Huffing, he believes that it could be from the fact that they were the tiny, wild, feral, non-mobian hedgehogs and not their normal self. They probably less control now since they go by Instinct instead their own will. Sighing, Shadow lays his head down, not going to bother pushing Sonic away and just cuddles back. Closing his eyes, he was going to take a small nap.

Two hours passed by and Tails went by to check on the two. He smiles, knowing very well that Sonic liked Shadow romantically. He giggles and leaves, making Sonic open an eye, he pulls away from Shadow and looks at him. The blue hedgehog smiles at how peaceful the ebony looked, and wondered what kind of dreams he had. He makes his way towards one of the walls and examined his surroundings. There wasn't really anything for him to get onto so he could climb out of the tank, but he was going to try. He slowly gets on top of Shadow and supports his two front legs on the glass. Just about as Sonic was going to push himself up, a gloved hand grabs him.

" I hope you don't mind picking you up. You look like you need to walk around. I'll make sure not to step on you. "

Tails smiled as he puts Sonic on the floor. The blue hedgehog gave him big ol' green eyes and pointed at the now awake Shadow. He had an awful scowl on his face that was directed to Sonic. Tails chuckles, seeing at what Sonic was getting and cautiously takes Shadow out and onto the floor. Sonic started to get chased by the ebony, making him run. Tails heads back to his workshop as the hero laughs.

" This is fun! "

" How is this fun!? I'm going to punish you once I catch you for standing on my back, faker! "

Venom dripped from Shadow's lips, but Sonic swore he could hear a bit of playfulness. Maybe he was hearing things since Shadow wasn't the type to be playful. Sonic starts to slow down before plopping as Shadow does the same right next to him. Panting and gasping, Sonic looks at his rival and smiles as Shadow groans and looks away. Sonic rolls his eyes, he knew that the edge lord found entertainment from this.

" Oh, where is my punishment, Mr. edge a lot? Huh, where- "

While Sonic was being cocky, he soon felt something bite down on his tail. Now usually, he would've yelped, in which he somewhat did, but something else escaped his mouth. A tiny audible moan escaped, and with a flicker of Shadow's ears, it seemed he too had heard it. Sonic's face was both colorless and full of red as stood still. Shadow was processing what was happening as he stares at his rival. Did...

" You just moaned... ? "

Sonic scurried behind something, refusing to talk. How the hell could he explain to the ebony that??? Yes he could blame it all on the being a tiny feral hedgehog part but it wasn't the case at all. The blue hedgehog hates to admit it, but he actually enjoyed what Shadow did. He was ashamed in himself, for showing his nasty feelings in front of Shadow. The ebony hedgehog didn't need to know about his feelings and certainly didn't need to know why he moaned.

Shadow was getting angry, and before he could say anything, the two of them were picked up by Tails.

" Okay, so I was studying the beam that Eggman was using by by-passing his computer and looking at his blue prints- "

The fox kit puts the two down on his somewhat messy desk, which annoyed the two greatly because they had both have OCD. Tails pulls up the blue print as he starts talking again.

" And I realized that the beam was made out of non-Mobian DNA that physically could altered a Mobian DNA to make it non-Mobian. So going off by this knowledge, if I were to make the same exact machine with the same beam except Mobian DNA, then hopefully, you two will become Mobians again! "

Sonic cheered, making a small little dance as Shadow stood there. The ebony scoffs at how immature the blue hedgehog was being. Though, the thought of why he moaned was still lingering in his mind. Pushing it to the back of his mind for the time being, he made eye contact with emerald eyes.

" Finally! We can kick Eggy's butt after we turn back. "

" And then I'll make sure to kick yours. "

" Hey! I was just playing earlier! "

The blue one huffs before letting out a small yawn. Tails looks down as he picks the two up and sets them down, putting Sonic in the cage.

" I have a feeling you don't want to quite go inside yet. "

Looking down, it seemed the dark hedgehog made a small nod, or tried so anyways. Tails looks into the tank, watching as Sonic got comfortable before making his rest.

" You know, Sonic really likes you a lot. He's always talking about how he wants to be on your good side- "

This piped the ebony's interest as he continues to listen to the fox kit's ramblings.

" He's always telling me how much he wants to tell you I love you but it's hard. Because he thinks you hate him a lot, and it dampens Sonic's mood a lot. But he's always so determined, to slowly grow a bond with you. He doesn't care if he starts at point one, he tells me all the time that he'll become friends with you and stay friends if it doesn't work out in the end. I never seen Sonic strive so hard for love after his breakup with Sally. "

Shadow gets confused, he had dated someone before? And someone he even hasn't heard of at all too.

" I remember he told me he would fall in love again... and then he met you. Chaos it hurt him a lot when you sacrificed your life after the ARK incident. I still somewhat tease him, but I mostly support him... "

Moving his arm, Tails looks down at the tiny red striped hedgehog.

" The reason I'm telling you all this... is... just please... give him a chance, won't you? Sally really hurt him, and he's really determined to he with you Shadow... hell, I never seen him strive for Sally this much. "

Shadow didn't know what to say, he was processing what Tails had told him. Sonic the hedgehog was in love with him, and then it all clicked. No wonder why he was always so persistent all the time. The ebony felt somewhat bad for how he treated the hero, after all, he wanted at least start as friends. But red eyes looked at the ground, he didn't want to get close to anyone, because he didn't want to lose anyone like he did with Maria. Maria... how would she react in a situation like this? Well... looking at his rival, he knew she would give him a chance.

Tails had already left as Shadow goes up to the glass. It was apparent, the ebony was going to get them back to normal. He didn't care that he was a non-mobian hedgehog, he had already had a plan in mind to stop Eggman. With a flicker of ears, he looks over to see that the door was being opened by none other by Amy. Smirking, Shadow makes his way down carefully and scurries over without being noticed by the pink hedgehog.

Tails goes over to greet Amy, who seem excited about something.

" Hello Amy! "

" Hello Tails~! Have you seen Sonic anywhere? We're suppose to have our lovely date today at a nice restaurant! "

Oh... that's why. The fox kit scratches the back of his head, a look of awkwardness made itself apparent. Amy notices this and tilts her head with great confusion on her face.

" What's wrong? "

" Well Amy... I don't think Sonic can come... "

Confusion suddenly turned into frustration. This was exactly what Tails had expected and feared. Inconveniences always had to happen whenever Amy and Sonic made their ' date ' which showed Sonic wasn't always lucky.

" Of course he can't! He's always making up dumb excuses of why he can't come! "

Tails stood there awkwardly as he watches the girl throw a fit. He looks over to check on both tiny hedgehogs. Smiling when seeing that Sonic was still sleeping but it soon disappeared when he couldn't find Shadow. While she was distracted in her fit, the fox made his way over to find where the ebony hedgehog could've hid. Shadow was missing, and made the fox kit panic. Looking over to where Amy was, he faked a smile.

" Alright Amy, since I'm not good with these things and I have stuff to do, how about you find comfort in Vanilla and Cream? Besides, when Sonic does come back, from Robotnik, he'll be all tired out and I bet he would want a cake. "

The fox hoped she fell for his trick, in which she did. Her sour mood soon brighten as she giggles and smiles.

" You're right, Tails! I shouldn't be so selfish. I'll be back later with Sonic's treat! "

She happily skips over to the door, and slams it close. Startling Sonic, the panicked fox goes over and frowns.

" Sonic... Shadow's missing and I have no idea where the hell he is! "

Meanwhile, a fit of laughter burst out of nowhere in a room. It came from a young bat, who was currently laughing at the small ebony in front of her. Shadow only glares at her as her laughter started to die down. She wipes away a small tear, as she looks down at his small frame. Rouge tried so hard to not start laughing again.

" How the hell did you end up in a situation where you are a non-mobian hedgehog? Let me guess, Eggman? "

The ebony nods, confirming her suspicions. Making a small ah, she picks up Ultimate Lifeform in her hands.

" Well, knowing you, how about we give little Eggy a piece of our mind. "

Shadow gave a little smirk, at least the bat can have some sense of what he wants. The bat flies off to Eggman's base.

Sonic paced back and forward in the cage. Of course Shadow would walk out, knowing him, he probably wants to kick Eggman's ass. He did too, but they're weak, they didn't have their powers or anything! Sighing he settles down, not knowing what to do.

" What the hell Shadow! You're always criticizing me for being stubborn, you hypocrite! "

But all the anger left Sonic and all there was left was worry. What was he supposed to do, go after him? No, he didn't want to add more worry to Tails. Laying down, he realized how much he missed Shadow's warmth. In all honesty, it would've been the last time he would've been able to cuddle the ebony. Smiling, he saw the playful side of Shadow, and felt like he was growing closer to him.

There was a knock on the door, as Sonic raised his head, looking at the door. Tails quickly gets the door opening it. There was Rouge and... Shadow! But he was normal, and he was carrying a machine over his shoulder. Sonic stands up as the ebony sets it in the fox's lab.

" You can tinker with it, but I believe the affects will wear off very soon for Sonic. "

" THEY COULD WEAR OFF THIS WHOLE TIME!? Of course, this is Eggman we're speaking of. "

The bat snickers at the fox's reply to the Ultimate Lifeform's comment. There was flash of light, and when everyone looks over to where the source was. There, in the cage, was Sonic, who seemed very compressed and stuck. Emerald eyes wander over to the three.

" A little help, please? "

After getting Sonic out of the cage, it seemed that everything was normal. The blue hero was on the roof of his house, watching the sun set. He felt the familiar sensation and heard the sound of someone who just used Chaos Control to get here. Looking over, Sonic smiles softly and sighs.

" It's nice of you to join me, Shadow. "

Receiving a hm, Sonic continues to watch the sun set as Shadow settled himself by the blue hedgehog. Sonic could feel his face heat up as he felt another hand settling itself on his. He made eye contact with those ruby red eyes of his. And soon, they kissed each other. Afterwards, they started dating, and live happily ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc