Crushing || Kang Taehyun

By jameunnie

「ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ɪᴍ ʜᴡᴀʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19 {End}
Side Story

Part 4

9.3K 450 452
By jameunnie

I was still in some kind of stun. I was frozen because everything happened too sudden.

"Young-ah?! You are okay?!"

"Young-Ah!"

"WHO TF IS THAT?! COME OUT" Aera's shouting was enough to bring my common sense back. I look up and the girls I saw earlier were gone already.

Why would they do that..?

"Young-ah, are you okay? Does it hit you?" Haneul pats my back while checking me, making sure there isn't any scratch on me.

"Why would they do that? That's dangerous" Mina adds, yes having the same thought as me since Im also wondering why.

"I don't know. I can't think of anything, I mean I don't recall doing anything that makes people upset" I was still in pure shock while trying to recall every sins I've committed, sin indeed.

"By you living only is already a sin--" Chaeyon got slapped hardly on her back by Aera.

"Not now, Chaeyon. Your timing was bad" Aera glares at Chaeyon.

"Can't you guys shut up? Can't you see what's happ right now?" Mina snapped at both of Chaeyon and Aera who are arguing while pointing at me.

"No, it's okay. Let's just head back home" I gave them reassuring smile so all of them would stop arguing.

They just nodded while continue walking but this time making sure they are closer to me when walking.

∆∆∆∆∆

I throw myself on my bed after ruffling the towel on my head to dry them.

I look at the ceiling, trying to recall the incident this afternoon. If I'm not wrong, that's the students from next-door class.

"The one that keep clinging to Taehyun?"

Suddenly, reality hits me hard. Everything becomes so clear to me now.

That incident was an obvious on purpose accident, no doubt. She is trying to hurt me as if like giving me warning.

Probably-wait no, it's obvious because of that one Kang Taehyun.

Not going to lie but we seems pretty close in everyone's eyes but in reality we are not and this happened because of the notebook.

Wait, did Kang Taehyun probably told them to do that to me?

No, that's impossible. Even if he hates me, he wouldn't want to risk his reputation by asking people to hurt me.

I sighed heavily trying, while rolling on my bed.

Inhale-

"wHaT sIn HaVe I cOmMitTeDdDdD-"

"YOUR EXISTENCE IS ALREADY A SIN. WHAT HAVE I DONE IN MY PAST LIFE TO BORE SUCH A LAZY GIRL LIKE YOU, LOOK AT YOUR ROOM- NO, LOOK AT YOU. SUCH A MESS"

A piece of hanger, went flying in my room as soon as my mother barge into my room.

Oh.

I was trying to keep a stern face on while sitting in front of the television.

"What's with that red mark on your cheeks?" My brother asked, trying to contain his laugh.

"If you talk to me again, this red mark on my cheeks will be transferred to yours in just a blink" Threatening my brother won't scare my brother, but at least it would shut him up for a bit.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Do you want your lovely brother to heal your broken face as well as your broken heart?" That's it, I had enough.

I walk back upstairs to get my bag, so I can head out.

"Where are you going?" My mother asks me from the kitchen.

"Im running away from home--"

"Oh, buy a packet of chillies from the market on your way. Thanks" She went back to continue whatever she was doing.

"Buy me some snacks or somethinf, thank you my lovely little sister" My brother walks to me and squish my cheeks as hard as he can before ruffling mu hair.

Great, no one takes me seriously and the red mark on my cheeks are pretty visible now, thanks to my lovely brother.

∆∆∆∆

"Chillies.. chillies.." I was observing the vegetables section to look for the things my mother asked me to buy.

"There you go" I grabbed a packet of it and put it in the basket before went to the snacks section.

While looking around, I felt a tap on my shoulder which makes me turn around.

"Im Hwayoung?"

I regretted it now.

"Uh, it's rare to see you somewhere that's not at school, sunbae" I tried to not make any eye contact with Taehyun which is standing in front of me now by looking around.

"Yes, you too. You look good in casual attire" Now, I am grateful that my brother didn't come together with me or else he will be making fun of me for having such a handsome but blind young man as my acquaintance.

"I want to laugh but the jokes hurt me in a way I couldn't describe. Thank you" I gave him a complete awkward grin before grabbing anything I could reach to buy for my brother.

"Oh, I will be going now, see you lat-"

"Why did you take that from my basket?" by this time, I want to leave everything and just dashi run from here.

"Uh, sorry" I put the item back into his basket.

"Were you trying to run away? Ha, come on, we are friend. Let's just pay for our stuff and eat ice cream" With that, he drags me after I could snatched some snacks for my brother from the shelves.

∆∆∆∆

"Thank you for the ice cream"

"It's okay, since Im the one dragging you, so I should be the one paying for it" Taehyun gave me a smile, such a gentleman he is-

"Are you okay?" This time he looks concerned and because it is too sudden, it's making me asking myself why.

"Im fine?" My answer looks like either Im questioning Taehyun back or probably questioning myself.

"Truthfully, I saw what happened at school today. About the 'bag-dropping accident'" He was there.

"Yes.. That's too sudden and it shocked me" I looked down, recalling back what happened at school today.

"Did you get hurt?" He lower his back to look at my face which is now facing the ground.

"No.." This time, Taehyun grabs both sides of my shoulder, making me look at him.

Now, the tears that's holding itself from streaming down my cheeks are clearly visible to him.

The next thing happened, makes me so shocked but at the same time makes me felt so safe.

"It is scary.." I started to cry in his warm embrace.

"It's okay. Im here" He hug me tightly and pats my back slowly, trying to calm me down.

"It's okay, I am here for you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 692 29
Tomorrow x Togethers reactions for our boys! Please feel free to send any requests or recommendations!! Please make sure to follow me on tumblr @ ith...
449 38 7
"𝐈 𝐧𝐢𝐡 𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐠* 𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐞,𝐈 𝐧𝐢𝐡 𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐠* 𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐚 𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐞" [𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜/𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲] (𝐹𝑢𝑛𝑛...
53.9K 1.8K 14
"𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩."
21.4K 1.3K 26
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐂𝐀𝐌!