Part 10

"Did you heard about it?" Aera with the others are gossiping about some random things, while I, minding my own business.

"Taehyun rejected that new girl, Kim Jiyeon" My eyes lit a bit at Mina's line. Something hit me a little bit in my sense.

"Kang Taehyun have such a high standard for girl. If he rejected Kim Jiyeon, no wonder other girls are getting rejected by him too" Chaeyon busy stuffing some snacks into her mouth while still gossiping about Taehyun.

Haneul on the other side are busy minding her own stuff, not interested in the conversation.

This is probably not a coincidence..

Someone walked into the classroom, her sorrow aura around her makes me notice her existance here. It's Kim Jiyeon, probably still not over her rejection.

Another innocent girl become hir victim.

I look over my shoulder, trying to steal some glance to Jiyeon. She's clearly not okay, a puffy eyes, dark skin under her eyes are clearly visible.

This shall be stopped.

"I'm going to the toilet" I stand up while letting my friends know where I'm about to go before walking away outside, trying to find someone certain.

I went to the student's council room,
not here.

His classroom?
Not here.

The guy's toilet?
I would rather not to know.

I open the door to the rooftop, revealing the view on the school's top. I look around the rooftop before my eyes landed on someone familiar. I walk over to the person slowly but got stopped when I saw a very familiar blue notebook on his hand.

I know my eyes are not lying, I could clearly see something I have saw before.

Kim Jiyeon ✓

"Kang Taehyun, you're still doing this thing?" The guy in front of me who was sitting, quickly jumped up to stand, probably startled by my sudden presence.

"You should not greet me like that, you know?" He said before shoving the small blue notebook into his pocket.

"You're still doing it right?" I point to his pocket which he shoved the blue notebook into it before.

"What if I'm still doing it?" At this point, I'm clearly embarrassed for doing this.

This ain't your business, Im Hwayoung.

"I thought you stopped it already when I knew about it" I look at him, trying my best to look at him in the eye.

"What? Just because you know about it, I would be stopping it?" Everything, every moments we were together start to playing in my little mind.

"So all this time, you're trying to get me in the notebook too, right?" I furrowed my eyebrows, clearly mad at what he has done, but at the same time I'm too afraid to hear a 'yes' from him.

He seems hesitated to answer at first, but he sighed before eyeing me with his brown eyes.

"It's your fault for thinking I would fall for you"

I could hear a cracking sounds coming from deep in me. My mind couldn't think about anything. My leg is barely working right now, I couldn't stand straight.

"O-Oh yeah?" I brushed my bangs off my eyes, it's being annoying right now.

"Fine, Kang Taehyun, I've fallen for you, I love you. There, you accomplished something. Go write it in your stupid notebook" My body turns away from him as I walk away from him but stopped in the middle.

"Let's stop meeting each other from now on since you've already got whatever you want from me right from the beginning" With that I continue walking away from Kang Taehyun.

I tried my best not to cry, because it doesn't seems to be worth it.

If both of we weren't meant to be, why did fate bring us together?

Why couldn't we just be a stranger right from the start?

Cause' It would be so hard to let go.

∆∆∆∆∆

"I am hungry, let's go eat outside" Mina rubbed her tummy, signalling how hungry she is.

"I don't have class today, so let's go" Haneul said cheerfully since it's pretty rare for her to have freetime.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Both Aera and Chaeyon start to walk faster so both of them could walk in front of us.

I was walking next to Haneul, and Mina was on her other side.

"I think I will pass" I said slowly but enough for Haneul to hear me.

"Why? Usually, you would agree?" Haneul lowering herself, checking if I'm okay which I, myself wasn't sure.

"Are you okay? Did something happened while I wasn't looking at you?" Hearing Haneul's word are pushing me towards the edge. I was almost near to breaking down in front of her.

But, I look to the front and there stood a guy who I want to avoid the most right now, looking at me while talking to his friends.

Shouldn't let this things take over me.

"I'm fine, let's go eat. I'm hungry" We walked pass Taehyun as I was talking to my friend while rubbing my tummy.

"Ahh! You've got me worried just now!" Haneul slapped my left shoulder while all of us walking together to wherever they want to eat at.

I hope that would be the last time we walked past each other.