Part 15

"No, wait. I'm not done yet" Chaeyon, busying herself with makeup to touch up her face some more.

"We're going to be late for the party, I swear" Mina complains.

"Let her be pretty just for today since today is a very special day you know?" Haneul stood up for Chaeyon.

"What do people call it? New year new me?" Haneul trying to recall the words that becomes a trend whenever new year is approaching.

"I am still me thou" Me, fixing my hair a bit so I wouldn't look bad at the school's new year party.

"Ok! I'm done! I look goooood!" Chaeyon being satisfied with her look for tonight just head out of the room first.

"Gosh, we waited for her" Aera stood up before following Chaeyon which was followed by us all.

∆∆∆∆∆

I look around the hall, noticing that I am all alone now that Haneul has something to do, Aera and Mina got themselves a partner for tonight while Chaeyon is nowhere to be found.

"Oi, all alone?" Came from my back, Seungmin just decide to sneak up on me.

"Nope, I have my friends here, see? This is Lily" I pointed to the empty spot on the chair, pointing to someone who is clearly visible.

"You're going to give me a goosebumps, it's a new year,chill" Seungmin dropped himself down to the spot on the sofa next to me.

"We still got about 2 hours before new year" Yep, it's not new year yet.

"Then, it's enough time for us to dance together, i guess?" I look around the hall, noticing peoples are dancing together with their partner.

Are you that desperate for a partner to be asking me to become your-

"Afterall, I like you so yeah, do you to dance together or probably spend the the time together?"

My heartbeats increased. I completely forgot about his confession until he bring it up.

Well, spending time together won't hurt, I guess?

"Let's talk or do something fun, instead. I'm a bad dancer, sorry" I tried to laugh it off since I don't really want to dance slowly like what those peoples are doing.

Seungmin nodded, excitement in his eyes could be seen by me.

We played some random games. One of them which we had to chug the whole bottle of cola and the one finish it first is the winner.

Of course, I won. I am pretty skilled in chugging down drinks, Im proud, yeah. I can become a professional drinker.

"Ok, now Im feeling the urge to pee, be right back" I laughed, surprised that he just said that out loud. Then, slowly Seungmin disappear from my sights, leaving me all alone again.

Being the loner I am, I look around the hall. Perhaps, I could find Chaeyon who was missing earlier.

But I noticed a certain someone who is looking at me.