"Why Dont You Love Me..?" Sai...

By KAatsukisdickindeku

(Y/N) (L/N), one girl who is beautiful, outstanding, and some people would even say "perfect". she's loved by... More

"Why don't you love me?" 1.
"Why don't you love me." 2.
"Why don't you love me" 3
" Why don't you love me? โ€ž 4.
5~
6~ (SHORT CHAPTER)
7~
8~
9~
10~
12~
not a chapter but a question!
13~
14~
15~
16
17
18
19
uhh hi!!

11~

3.2K 85 144
By KAatsukisdickindeku

You got out the bed and breathe heavily, you heared your door open and saw your sister,

"Oh you're awake already." She then closed the door again and walked to her room, when she closed the room, she sighed and ran back to her room, she layed on the bed and put her head in the pillow, she wanted to scream and cry.

Why you ask?

It because she just found out something, she was adopted, and no one told her, they lied, and that's all they did, they lied.

They lied that they were happy, they lied that they were fine, they lied.

She got up the bed and grabbed their 'perfect family's picture and slammed it onto the ground making the glass shatter everywhere, tears fell from her face to the floor, you and your mother came in the room quickly and see her crying with your family picture there on the ground, shattered.

"Sis..?" You ask her worried, she looks at you sobbing, your mom looks at her with a worried face.

"Why.. WHY? WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!?" she screams at you and your mother crying

"ALL THOSE YEARS YOU LIED TO ME!" She screams while crying, she

"Ariku.." you say her name, trying to get attention.

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!?" She says to both of you with a sad and angry face.

"Ariku.." you say to her but slightly louder, tears slowly started to fall from your face, you didn't want this to happen, you didn't think she would notice.

"WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT ME BEIBG ADOPTE-" Then she got cut off

"ARIKU (L/N)!" You snapped, she got shocked by the sudden scream that you gave, so she stopped talking.

"ARIKU (L/N), STOP IT! YOU ARE A PART OF THIS FAMILY! JUST BECAUSE YOUR ADOPTED DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT BE HAPPY, WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE, WE HID IT FROM YOU BECAUSE WE WEREN'T READY TO TELL YOU!" You scream at her, making her shocked, she fell to the ground and just continued crying.

you wanted to get out of this situation, so you ran, you ran all the way to Saiki's house.

~~~~

You ring the doorbell of his house waiting for an answer, until you saw the tall pink haired boy answered the door, he had a confused look on his face, because he was probably confused why you were ringing the doorbell this early, you look at him with your sad face and holding your tears.

.
"(Y/N)?" He asked you.

"K-kusou-kun..." You tried to speak, but you couldn't, you completely broke into tears and you sobbed quietly, you were trying to wipe it off, but your tears just kept on going down your face.

He looked at you crying and couldn't take it, he could see the pain you were in, he couldn't control his hands and pulled you into a hug.

You got shocked by the sudden action that he did, but you enjoyed it, you wanted this hug to last forever.

He teleported you to his room and he pulled away from the hug, you fell on his bed and cried, he sat next to you and looked at you with a concerned face, he pulled you closer to him and asked you whats wrong, you looked at him and told him everything that happened.

~~~~(time skip)~~~~

He looked at you and listened to the whole talk you said, he managed to comfort you by hugging you in his side, as you talked to him, you felt happier and happier, you felt complete when your with him.

You look at him, and gave him a cute smile.

He looked at you and for some reason he felt his heart race and his face slowly becoming hot, he looked away from you and he went to the bathroom.

You stand there and watched him go to his bathroom, when he went there you lay down on the bed and slowly freak out inside, you block out your thoughts and smile, he was so cute and amazing, you felt your face becoming hotter and your heart racing, you look at the side and smile.

Yep, you definitely fell for him.

~~~(meanwhile with Saiki)~~~

He went to the bathroom and closed the door, he leaned back on a wall and slowly started to fall, he covered his flustered face with his hand and block out his thoughts.

"Why do I feel like this, whats happening to me?" He questioned himself, he has never felt this way before in his life, he wanted to know what was happening to him.

Then he heared a knock.

"Kusou-kun! Are you still there? I need to pee!" You say to him, then he opened the door with his same emotionless face he had and walked away,you enter the bathroom and did your stuff.

~~~(back at Saiki's bed)~~~

You and Saiki are currently in his bed talking about random stuff.

"Hey Saiki, truth or dare" you ask him, hoping for him to pick dare so he can buy you coffee jelly.

"Dare." He said, when you heared that you smirked because you already knew what you wanted to him to do.

"I dare you to buy me coffee jelly!" You say happily, he looked at you with an unimpressed face, and you look at him with a look of 'hahaha-I-win' face, both of you got up from the bed and fixed your clothes, he grabbed your hand and said.

"Let's go" you quickly hold back his hand and follow him to the coffee jelly store.

~~(at the coffee jelly store)~~

He bought you a coffee jelly and you are currently eating it, both of you are currently walking back to his house.

"Mmm! It taste so good! Thank you Kusou-kun." You say to him, you look at him and you noticed that he was looking at the coffee jelly, you smirked.

"Haha! It's such a shame that you can't have it!" You say on purpose, wanting him to get jealous.

"Hehe! I'm just kidding Kusou-kun! I'll give you some!" You say, then you grab the spoon and scoop some coffee jelly and feed it to him.

"Say ahh" you say to him while pointing the spoon in his mouth, he then bended down and opened his mouth, you fed him the coffee jelly and you took back the spoon, you giggle and took another scoop of coffee jelly and ate it, both of you kept walking until you saw somebody familiar in the park, it was a girl alone in a swing.

she looked familiar, she also looked like she was crying, until it hit you.

THAT WAS YOUR SISTER!

You were about run there, until a pink haired boy pulled you back, you stopped and saw Kusuke, he sat down next to your sister and started talking with her, you then saw her talk back at him, and she gave him her most happiest smile that she hasn't even gave you.

You smile and look back at Kusou.

"Looks like Kusuke found her girl" you say, then you laughed, Kusou also had a little smile on his face.

"Hey Kusou-kun, I think I'm going to go home now" you say to him.

"I'll go with you" he said, then both of you were walking to your house.

~~~(time skip)~~~

You and Kusou are now in front of your house, you look at him and wave goodbye, he waved back, and you run to your door.

You open the door and got in, you took off your shoes and looked at the living room, and you saw your mother sleeping in the couch, you looked at her and started walking towards her.

You look at her peacefully sleeping body and smile, you didn't know why you smiled but you did, even though you hated her.

You saw that the TV was still open so you grabbed the remote, until you saw what was on the TV.

"Warning there is a murderer walking the streets of Japan so please stay safe, the suspect's name is Takumi (L/N).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You dropped the remote and fall to the ground because of how shocked you are.

1387 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.4K 30
โ†ณ๏ธŽ โ›๏ธŽ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜†. โœ๏ธŽ IN WHICH, a girl attempts to cheer...
138K 4.2K 26
Villain capable of more than Kusuo will ever know..or love. โ—‡-pictures+gifs arent mine (except for the words and coloring on cover picture) โ—‡-charact...
3M 139K 41
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตสธ สฐแตƒโฟแตˆหข โฟแต’สท, สธแต’แต˜ แตƒสณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสธ แต‰แต˜แต–สฐแต’สณโฑแตƒ โž โ‡ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...
87.3K 2.3K 58
๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ฆ ๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฌ ๐”ต ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...