14~

I forgot to post this yesterday! ;-;

It is currently the next day and you were completely tired and lying peacefully in your bed, it was a Saturday night so it was fine, you couldn't sleep much last night, because everytime you closed your eyes, all you could see is him. All you could see is Saiki Kusou.

You keep remembering when both of you were stuck together in the locker, you keep remembering his face when you accidental-.

"(Y/N)!" You heared a familiar voice shout.

"WHAT?" You scream back at them, then the door of you room opened revealing your little sister.

"Saiki is here." She said to you, once you heared that name, you blush and remember what happened.

"I-ill go there." You say to her, then your sister went out of the room and went back to hers.

You got up and went downstairs and saw Saiki in your couch.

"Hey." You say to him while giving him a short wave. You yawn and stretched.

He looked at you with concern, it's probably because you looked really tired and really worn out.

You had messy hair, and bags under your eyes. You looked like a complete mess. Then you go and look at yourself in the mirror, once you saw yourself you got shocked and went into the bathroom, after a few seconds you were ready.

"Wow that was fast." Your mother said while in the kitchen.

"Ok! Hi Kusou-kun! Why are you here?" You asked him, then you went to the couch and sat beside him.

"Well, I don't know." He said.

"What?" You say.

"Ok! I'm going to make plans! Let's go outside!" You say.

"Ok." He said to you, then you tied your hair into a ponytail and held his hand.

"Momma were just going to hand out! Bye bye!!" You say.

"Ok sweetie! Have fun with your boyfriend!" She said then she smiled.

"He's not my boyfriend ma!" You say, then you blush a shade of pink, and Kusou also has a slight pink blush on his face.

———♥☆゚.*・。゚✿♥———

"Okay Ku where are we going?" You say to him, then suddenly when you were walking you bump into somebody.

You look at the front of you and saw Teruhashi.

"Oh- sorry." You say, then you got up and helped her, she grabbed your hand, and all the sudden you feel your energy being sucked in, you feel weaker and weaker every second.

Saiki seemed to notice, and he slapped your hand off hers, after that she waved goodbye and so did you, but exactly when she left, you fell to your knees.

"(Y/N)?" He asked you.

"I-i feel tired." You say, then he you fell onto his chest, hugging him.

He carried you bridal style to a dark alley and teleported to his room.

You hop on his bed, and went fast asleep.

———♥☆゚.*・。゚✿♥———

After half an hour of sleeping, you woke up and saw that you were in Saiki's room. You got up and looked around,and Saiki wasn't there.

But when you woke up, it was weird. It felt like something was missing.

Then you heared the door open, once it opened you saw your Saiki.

"Why am I here?" You thought to yourself, then after that you remembered everything that happened.

"(Y/N)?" He asked you, then you look at him with a blank expression.

"Saiki?" You said, then you tried something, you tried using one of your powers on a book.

Once you tried it, it worked for a slight bit of time, but then the book completely fell to the floor.

"What?" You say.

"What is happening?" You say while being extremely confused. You tried making Saiki's pillow into ashes, it worked but then it just went back to normal.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" He asked you.

"Saiki, my powers isn't working well. It's like I've gotten weaker." You say, then suddenly you remembered Teruhashi.

Everything connected to her.

"What the fu--" then you got cut off by Saiki's powers, because he probably doesn't want you saying that word.

"It's all her!" You say to him, then he looked at you with a confused face.

701 words~