17

"WHAT THE HELL!?" You scream, then suddenly your dad and your sister turned around, facing you. Your sister was terrified, her face was full of horror, she was shaking and tears were rolling down her eyes. You immediately ran towards your sister and moved her dragged her out of the house.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?" You shout at your father, he looked at you and smiles.

"To get my revenge." He says with a smile in his face, but you looked at him with a face full of disgust and anger.

"(Y/N)? I-is that y-you..?" Yiur mom says in full pain, you immediately ran to her and grabbed her bloody hand.

"Mom? What happened! Please tell me!" You said with pure panic in your voice.

"Sorry (Y/N), but I don't think I'll make it.." She says to you with a smile." She then started drawing with her own blood. She drew a cute little butterfly and smiled.

"A-aren't they b-beatiful?" She asked you, you looked at her and tears started rolling down your eyes, you wiped the tears rolling down you eyes and smiled. "Yeah they are.." you say.

"They're b-beatiful j-just like you a-amd A-Arik-" then when she was about to finish her sentence, she got stabbed with a knife. You looked at your mom's lifeless body in shock and started trembling. Saiki looks at you and he sensed the fear that you felt. He was extremely worried, he then ran to you, even thought he didn't even tell his legs to move, they just moved towards you.

He grabbed you hand and squeezed it. "W-what.. W-why... I-i" you looked at your dad, and he had a face full of satisfaction. You saw his face and then immediately moved away from him.

"You monster." You didn't even want to speak, but for some reason those words just slipped out of your mouth.

"Wow? My precious daughter just called me a monster? How dare she. After all the stuff I did for her? And she just called me tha-" before your dad can finish his sentence, he felt a slap on his face. He looked at you and saw your face full of anger. He then felt his heart broken, after all the stuff he did yto you, he gets this back? He isn't having it.

"YOURE SUCH A MONSTER." You scream at him. You then out your arm into a position you're going to activate you power, but Saiki sensed a bad feeling about this. He looked through the man. And he also had powers, while you were about to activate it, Saiki felt an energy coming out from your dad.

"(Y/N)! Watch out!" He said while he pushed you, both of you lad on the floor and Then Your dad seemed to be furious, he looked completely furious, it's like he's about to snap.

"Don't worry Kuu-chan, I can handle this." You say with a serious face. Saiki looked at you with a face full of worry.

"Can you do it?" Saiki asked himself. "Can you really do it?" He said while he clenches his fist. This is interesting, he's never felt these emotions before. What is it?

You then walked towards your dad, grabbed him by the collar and dropped him. You summoned a knife with your powers and then moved it closer to him.

"Hey dad." You asked him with a serious tone. "Hmm? What is it?" He says with a creepy smile in his face. You looked at him and both of you made eye contact. "You were the one who was following me all day, weren't you?" You asked him. He looked at you and smiled. "Hmmm, maybe I am? He said. "One more question." You asked, he looked at you and gave you another smile. You pulled your knife closer to his neck and then started talking.

"You were the one who gave Kokomi-chan her powers right?" You said with an angry tone in your voice. "Oh, Kokomi-chan?.. Oh! If you're talking about that blue haired girl then I did." He said, you looked at him with an angry expression on your face.

"How did you manage to do that?" You asked him. "Well tha-" before he could talk, you cut him off.

"You gave it to her because her emotions were taking over her, right?" You asked him, he smiled at you and nodded. "And when you gave it to her, you threatened her about something. So that why she looked so scared when she heard your name. And plus, when I defeated her, she had a huge bruise in her hand." You said to him, he looked shocked but then quickly reverted back to him annoying smile.

"I didn't know my dad would hurt teenagers in highschool." You say, you then put your knife up in the air and tried to slash it, but he quickly blocked it and punched you into the wall making you cough out blood. You looked at Saiki, and he seemed shocked and worried. He went next to you and helped you up, by you softly smiled at him and continued walking to your dad.

"Im gonna make you pay for hurting mom.."

----