descriptions and essays

By o_izys

Short descriptions and essays More

The Old Lady
Rough Sea
Fire
Dishonest
Party
Departure
Model
Late
Village
Farmer
Homework
Old Town
Lost
Babysitting
Murderous Mind
Trees
Eyes
Nightmare
Beggar
Bully
The Maid
Snake
Influence
Crush
Puzzle
Irreedeemable
Kidnapped
Drugged
Healed
Hangover
Imaginary Friend
Baby
Death
Climate Change
Girl
Panic Attack
Beast
Hungry
Dangerous
Unpacking
Drowning
Abandoned
Concert
Beaten
Crying
Twins
Drenched
Suicide
Sick
Hug
A Murder
Panic Disorder
Emotionally Drained
Family

Slap

258 1 0
By o_izys

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, clenching the edge of the sink so tight that my knuckles were turning white.

I stared at my reflection, or more specifically at the mark that snaked down my left cheek. The bright pink was slowly turning to purple and if I looked closer I could see the outline of fingers.

I slowly unclench one of my hands from the sink and lightly brushed it down the mark, tracing the bruise slowly with the tips of my fingers. I sighed and averted my gaze from the mirror, biting my lip.

I hung my head, guilt and anger washing over me as I stood alone in the dimly lit bathroom.

( 118 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
154K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
204K 4.7K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!