We Get What We Want (Yandere...

By jquiles410

They had just got done putting (Y/N)'s ex friend/enemy and her ex boyfriend in their torturing devices. "Who... More

Author's Note Before Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Author's Note
Author's Note 2
Author's Note 3
Author's Note 4

13

15.3K 291 192
By jquiles410

(A/N: So this is the epilogue, or the end, I have no ideas for this book anymore, but if you want more Yandere/Creepypasta, then please tell me which character or characters you want to be your Yandere.)

Author's POV:

It's been about two years later, (Y/N) became a proxy, the boys and her got married, and they had kids, two boys and one girl. The girl having Tourettes, unable to feel pain and looks like Toby, the boys looking like Tim and Brian. The kids were named (B/N), (B/N), and (G/N), and boy were they taking the path of their family's footsteps. All in all, the Thomas-Rogers-Wright family were adorable and everyone loved them, Slenderman got to be a grandfather too! But this is the end of this story, and another shall open, let's get to that story in a new book with characters you like.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 175 32
You are sent to a mansion for who knows why and six smokin' hot guys live there. You will experience being their bride one by one, unless I put a one...
12.3K 288 18
๐‘บ๐’‚๐’‚๐’๐’—๐’Š: ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’–๐’ƒ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ.... ๐’”๐’‰๐’–๐’ƒ: ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐›๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ 25 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ...
1.1M 40K 86
There's a new killer in town, but no one knows who it is. No one would suspect the only survivor from the burned orphanage. He's quiet, good looking...
10.3K 793 16
ุชุนุชุฑู ูุชุงุฉ ุจุญุจู‡ุง ุฅู„ู‰ ู…ุดู‡ูˆุฑ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณุฉ ุนู† ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุฅุฑุณุงู„ ุฑุณุงู„ุฉุŒ ุญุชู‰ ุชุตุจุญ ุฑูˆุชูŠู†ุงู‹ ููŠ ุญูŠุงุชู‡ ุงู„ูŠูˆู…ูŠุฉ. 2022