Orphan Spider

By Twizzle_n

During the day, Peter Parker is just an average teenager, except for the fact that he's an orphan living in a... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1k reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spider-Man costume contest
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
100k
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Bonus+

Chapter 37

28.8K 1.1K 1K
By Twizzle_n

Tony's P.O.V

Me and Wade sat in the lab for hours, trying to located the Hydra base. Nothing was showing up on the radar. It was like it didn't even exist. But Wade's Dad kept insisting on that being the location. I had already seen Wade threaten his father twice, and let me tell you, it's not a pretty sight.

Ned has helped a lot. He was able to hack into S.H.E.I.L.D.'s database AND the god damn government, giving us a lot of information on Thomas Wilson and for some reason that doctor, Dr. Faustus, was also there. Seems like he specialises with hypnotics.

Wade seemed to know quite a bit about Hydra and I wanted to ask him about it. But I never really got the right chance. But right now, it would probably be the best timing.

"Uhh... Wade?" He hums in acknowledgment. "Do you mind if I ask how you know so much about Hydra? I mean, I know your dad kind of works for them. But you... You seem to know so much about what they're planning to do with Peter."

Wade stays quiet and looks at one of the many moniters.

"I... I was the suppose to be the hitman they want to turn Peter into..." I look at him shocked and he keeps on focusing his glance towards the screens. "My dad took me to one of the secret hydra bases and I trained like a hitman. Then, after a couple of months they ran an experiment om me and it was succesful." He takes a deep breath. "They... made me kill people... innocent people. It was terrible, but signs of fear got you punished."

He glances at me a little, but quickly looks away. Then he takes another deep breath.

"I always believed that... they let me go because I just... refused to kill at one moment. And their tricks doesn't really work on me, so for that reason too. But now... When I... uhh... When dad spat out all the facts, it turns out... The reason they let us go was because the Avengers was attacking the base. I remember dad forcing me out of my cell and into a car. Then we drove off and we never got caught... Well... I guess, until now." He gets out a dry chuckle.

"Peter told me that your parents weren't really... the best." He nods and I stay silent. But that was probably a bad idea because an awkward silence came upon us. Until...

*Beep* *Beep*

"Boss, We found the Hydra base." Friday says.

A picture of a watch tower shows up on the screen and I look at Wade. He looks back at me and I know we're thinking the same thing.

Time to save Spider-Man.

.

.

.

We got the whole team in the jet and flew to the outskirts of New York. The base is somewhere in the mountains and it feels like we're flying for hours. It's also really hard to see much with all of the snow that's covering the place. Before we took off Wade forced his way on the jet, ignoring the confused glances he got from the rest of the Avengers. He kept his mask on and sat down in one of the corners and just kept on looking at the floor.

.

I am currently sitting in the front, steering the jet towards the base. I glance over at the Avengers from time to time and they all look a little worried. I can see that Stephen's hands are shaking more than usual. And then...

"Guys! Look! There it is!" I yell, pointing at the tower in the distance. Everyone stands up and crowds around my seat, looking out of the windshield. I land the jet a couple of kilometers (Sorry Americans...) away, behind one of the many hills.

We all get out except for Bruce. He's staying on the jet in case we need medical help or the green guy. We form a circle and go through the plan again.

Infiltrate the base. Find Peter. Then get the hell out of the base and go home.

So first step, infiltrate the base. We assigned Nat, Clint, Pietro and Wanda for that. These Hydra bitches won't stand a chance.

We all made our way closer to the base and when we were only a kilometer (Sorry again Americans...) away, they got to business. There were only 2 guards in the tower so this would probably be easy.

Pietro made a diversion in the snow infront of the tower, distracting them in the process. That made it possible for Nat, Clint and Wanda to sneak up the tower and knock the guards out.

So around 5 minutes later, they were done. We all hurried up the tower and Pietro threw the two guards out. Since the tower was kind of connected to the mountian on one side, we needed a security pass, but we also needed to put in a pin code.

"Pietro, can you get the passes from the guards that you so kindly threw out." Wanda asks and Pietro nods and not a second later, he's back, holding 2 grey and red passes. We quickly scan them.

"Now, for the pin code. I could probably hack into it and get the code." I say and I reach my hand out to touch it, but Wade grabs my wrist and shake his head. "What?"

"If you try and hack into it, they'll see it. I know a code that might work." I nod and he walks up to the elevator. I look at the other Avengers and they look a little confused. My thoughts get interrupted by a beeping sound and not a second later, the elevator opens up.

Wade gives us a small nod and we step in. The floor buttons doesn't have a lot of floors but now we just have to find the right one.

"Cells are usualy at the bottom floor since that's where you probably wouldn't really have the time, I guess, to look." Wade says.

"How about we all spilt up and take each floor?" Steve suggests and we all nod. There is 5 floors if you don't count the tower floor.

Wanda, Pietro and Vision is taking one floor. Then Steve, Sam and Bucky. Nat, Clint and Rhodey. Thor and Loki. And last, me, Stephen and Wade will take the lowest floor. The others will work their way down while we will try and find Peter.

after a couple of seconds, the elevator doors open and we step out. At that moment, an alarm comes on and someone yells something from the speakers in german.

"Achtung, Achtung! Eindringlinge!" (Translation: Attention, Attention! Intruders!)

I have no idea what the guy is yelling but it's really annoying. But thankfully he stops after, like, the 7th time. But the alarm is still on and there's a red light on in one of the corners. All of a sudden, we hear gunshots and start to run down the long hallway. We turn to the left and we're greeted with another long hallway, but this one has a bunch of cells to the sides.

There's a Hydra guard walking into these cells and shoots something, or someone. I quickly shoot a laser at the guard and look in one of the cells.

.

I take a step back and see, what looks to be, a man, but instead of having legs, he has a snake tail.

"What the...?" I breathe out. Stephen and Wade look through the other cells and walk up to me.

"Everyone is dead. Thankfully, the guard didn't make it to all the cells." Wade says and he starts to make his way towards a cell door. Most of the cells are kind of open and you can see what's in there. But some have full blow vibranium doors. Though, the lock wasn't made of vibranium, but it could only be open from the outside.

Wade breaks the lock and the door flies open. He gets his guns out and prepares himself in case he'll get attacked. I ready my lasers and Stephen makes small magic shields from his hands. Wade carefully walks in, but he stops right by the door frame.

.

"...Peter...?"

.

I feel my breathing getting hitched and me and Stephen walk up to Wade. And there on the sad excuse of a bed, Peter is sitting. The first thing that catches my attention is his eye. They are dark and dead. There is no trace of that happy boy in them anymore. He's wearing black basketball lenght pants and a grey, kind of torned up tank top. His body is covered in bruises and cuts and I feel the anger boiling inside of me.

He looks up at us and I can see there's trances of fear in his eyes and it breaks my heart.

.

"Who... are you...?"

.

.

.

~10 minutes earlier~

Peter's P.O.V

I had just gotten back from... my training, with Coach, when I hear someone yelling from the speakers. It's too loud so I cover my ears and end up not hearing what the guy said. Thankfully, he stopped yelling, but I hear footsteps and celldoors opening. Then someone firing a gun and then there's a sound as if someone fell to the floor.

It happens over and over again and I hear him getting closer and closer. But then... I hear what sounds like... a laser shot...? Why does that sound so familiar...?

There's more footsteps, I'm guess there's 3 people and they're all talking to each other. But then I hear one of them approaching my door. I get a little worried. What if they're going to kill me? I'm not sure if I want to die yet, I mean, I want to at least have gotten out of here and... and...

.

Who am I kidding. They're never going to let me out of here.

.

The lock to the door breaks and the door flies open. In steps a man in a... red and... black suit...? It looks... so familiar...

Though, the guy stops when he sees me.

"...Peter...?" He says and I get really surprised. How does this random guy know my name? Maybe I knew him before Iron Man attacked me.

And speaking of the devil. Behind him, two figures appear. One has blue clothing with a familiar red cloak and the other... is in a red... and gold suit... Is that...

Is that iron Man...? Is he here to kill me properly this time...?

"Who...are you...?" I breathe out and they all look a little shocked. Iron Man retracts his mask and I see a familiar face. Why are they so familiar!?

"Peter, can't you remember us?" The man with the red cloak asks and his voice is shaking.

"I remember you trying to kill me." I point at Iron Man. "And how do you know my name?!" I stand up.

"Wha...- Peter I would never hurt yo-" But I cut him off by grabing the knife that's under my pillow and attack him. He backs out of the cell and we end up in the hallway. The other two tries to catch me but I kick them hard and they fly toward the end of the hallway.

I attack Iron Man again but he just keeps avoiding. That weird sense thingy is telling me the guy in the red and black suit is about to attack me, so I turn around and he has two fricking katanas.

Who is this guy?

We go hand to hand combat and he's really putting up a fight.

"Peter! Please listen to us!" The guy says and I try to hit him again, but I miss.

"So you can distract me? And hurt me again? I say, punching the guy in the stomach, making him fly backwards. I then turn back to Iron Man. "You left me to die after our last fight!"

"Peter, We never fought. Hydra just planted lies into your head! They are lying to you!" I stop for a moment and look at him. He takes a deep breath. "Your name is Peter Benjamin Parker. you are 15 years old and you are mine and Stephen's son" He points to the man with the cloak. "Hydra kidnapped you around 2 months ago and we've been trying to save you." Iron Man says calmly. I look at him, then at Stephen.

.

All of a sudden, I hear a high pitch sound, making me fall to the floor and cover my ears. Not that long ago, the doctors did some sort of surgery on me and I think they put something in my neck. Whenever I disobeyed an order a high pitch sound comes on that I guess only I can hear and to make it stop I have to do what they want me to do.

I glance up a little from my spot on the floor and see Dr. Faustus some meters behind Iron Man. A smirk is plastered on his face and I carefully stand up. I sprint up the wall and land next to the doctor, which makes the high pitch disappear.

"Sorry Herren, but I will be taking Peter now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

...Umm... Hi...!

How's it going?

Uhh... Ok. I am so sorry this chapter took so long. School's been hell this week and it will be worse next week. So next update can also take some time. I'm really sorry!

I tried to make this chapter a little longer-ish so yeah...

At least they finally found Peter. But what's going to happen next? I don't know. Or maybe I do. Spooky.
Anyways...

That's All For Now Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 13K 95
Marvel AU!!! Everyone Peter Parker knows is dead. So he lives at an abusive orphanage. He becomes spider man when he was only 11, because he won a...
577K 13.1K 40
Being Tony Starks personal intern wasn't the only big change after Civil War. Suddenly his life flashed before his eyes, and he was now the son of To...
503K 14.3K 17
||#9 in 'adoption' ~ 7/15/2019 || Peter Parker is an orphan that lives at Golden Kids Orphanage. Ever since he was six he's been an orphan, and now h...
452K 14.2K 22
After years of being in an abusive orphanage, Peter Parker becomes Spiderman and wins the chance to be an intern for Stark Industries. However, with...