Black Clover One shots

Door yami1269

Oneshotssss of the babiessss ♥️ Meer

Characters
Fuegoleon Vermillion ; Fire Dragon Magic
Yami Sukehiro: Pervert!!!!
Julius Novachrono : Light Spirit
Asta : A Royal
Julius Novachrono: Light Magic Queen
Magna Swing: Im Sorry
Nozel Silva: Or Else
Asta : Queen of Witches
Nozel Silva: She-Devil
Yami Sukehiro : Letter
Klaus Lunettes : Steel User and Ice User
Mars : Y/n the Hateful
Leopold Vermillion : Future Bride
Gauche Adlai : Curse
Finral Roulacase : Secret
Luck Voltia : Bloodlust
Finral Roulacase : Betrothed
Yami Sukehiro : Your Highness
Finral Roulacase: Only You
Yami Sukehiro: Poison

Yuno : Plant Magic

2.5K 65 6
Door yami1269

You were Klaus Lunettes sister. You were part of Golden Dawn but you were stuck him like he was. So when you were protecting Salim, you found it Odd how he wanted to be interested in Yuno's life. After Yuno beat him. You congratulated him for beating a stuck up like Salim. Your brother wasn't fond of Yuno as you were, you were a friend always helped him whenever he needed help. As how those "robbers" were here for Salim. You didn't think so. As sure didn't Yuno or Klaus. But Salim wanted to visit Yuno's home land Hage Village, they went. You enjoyed places like this. They may be poor but they were relaxing and out of the air of Royals. There was three kids in front of you.

"Are you Yuno's girlfriend !? Your so pretty !!" Said a boy with red hair

You giggled slightly as a tall Yuno was next to you who was blushing. Luckily your brother didn't hear.

"Yuno! Is this the girl you've been talking about!" Smiled a nun

You seemed a bit confused.

"Sister-"

"I'm sister Lily !! This is Rebecca, Nash, Aruru, and Hollo. And that's father!" She smiled

"Hello! Im Y/n Lunettes! That's my brother Klaus!"

"Wow ! Yuno ! You didn't tell us you were going to bring your gorgeous girlfriend!" Smiled Father

You blushed again.

"I've heard so much about you guys! I'm so glad we finally got to met !" You smiled

"What kind of magic do you have?" Asked Rebecca

You kneeled down.

"I talk to plants... all different kinds! I can create things as well, I'm kind of a healer... but then I'm a fighter as well" You whispered

"cool." Said Hollo

You grabbed some dirt from the ground. Soon a pretty rose came up. The eyes of those kids widen.

"That's Awesome."

"If you guys want ! I can make you guys an orange tree and an apple. Have you guys tried them?"

"No! Actually all we eat at Pop-totes."

"Yeah! Can you make those ! And you never really had a pop before ?"

You shook your head no.

"Where I'm from They never gave those."

As the others were talking amongst themselves, Yuno was staring at you, and how well you were with kids. You stood up stretched a bit and turned to Yuno. You smiled at him. Soon Rebecca Aruru, and Hollow grabbed you by the hand and took you out back.

"You like her don't ya ". Said Nash

Yuno looked down to see Nash

"I do not." He said

"Yeah sure keep telling yourself that."

"I'm sure we can stay for a while. " said Salim

As they agreed everyone stayed for dinner. You grew a Orange and Apple tree outside the church. The kids tasted it and were immediately in love

"this is so good !!"

"Yeah I love it!"

"Awesome! I'm glad you do! I love Apples a lot ! Just make sure you water the trees okay!"

Soon you began to play with them. Growing huge flowers.

"You know there was one thing I never got to do when I was a kid." You said

"What was it!" Asked Nash

You grew large flowers, and began to jump on them onto the next big one. Soon on the last one you jumped so high you were falling. It felt like flying, soon you grew a flower that caught you and threw a bunch of petals around. You giggled as the kids cheered. You were having fun. You never felt so free. Then Yuno came out.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked

He saw the five of you with your hair all messed up and a bit flushed red.

"Nothing." You said

Soon Flowers grew from beneath everyone, including Yuno. All size of you jumped from 7 different flowers. You were a bit tired and getting slow as the kids passed you. Yuno caught up. He was smiling at you and having a good time. He grabbed your hand. You turned red you jumped to the next one you were gonna land on the dirt but Yuno saved you. All the kids gasped, but Yuno held you in his arms. The kids knew you two Liked each other. The flowers grew down and Yuno went down too.

"Kids it's Dinner time!" Yelled Sister Lily

"Cool! Now ! You can try the Pops!" Smiled Nash

Yuno set you down as you thanked him. You and him walked inside and sat down, you placed the napkin over your lap and began to eat the pops. They tasted so good but they were dry. You didn't mind so you kept eating.

"These are so good!"

"Oh it looks like we're out of water. I'll go get some-"

You stood up.

"let me sister ! I haven't done this can I go!?" You asked

She smiled.

"I don't think that's right you are a guest after all."

"It's okay I don't mind !!"

"Oh well since you insisted."

You grabs the pale and went to the well you saw a while ago. You dumped the bucket in or well you managed a flower to bloom and give you water. As you were walking back, you felt a hid against your head, you fell to the floor dazed. You felt lightheaded.

"Plant magic creation... trail." You whispered

Soon you blacked out.

*time skip*

"What's taking her so long?" Uttered Klaus

"Guys! She's Missing !!!" Said Rebecca

Everyone ran to the well. They noticed the water spilled and a small flower bloomed.

"They've taken my sister ! I can't believe this!" Growled Klaus

"I'm going after her." Said Yuno

"Wait ! She's my sister we must strategize- Yuno!" Yelled Klaus

Yuno was already on his way to save you. Yuno defeated some dumb Mages as he was on his way to you, he noticed there was blood coming down your head.

"She put your a fight. So we had to knock her out again. Give me your grimoire and I won't kill her."

Yuno's eyes widen, the guy grabbed you by the shirt and held you against him as he had fire in his hand to burn you.

"Don't hurt her anymore." Said Yuno

Your eyes widen... they became a light green. The place started to shake... soon a barrier between you and the guy was made. You were floating in the air by some plants. You screamed in pain. Your grimoire opened and a new spell happened. The thug was caught but you felt dizzy again. Your magic was gone as you began to fall.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Yelled Klaus

A gush of wind happened as Yuno caught you. Perfectly safe in his arms.

*timeskip*

"Is y/n gonna be okay Yuno??" Asked Hollo

"Yeah she's just tired."

They looked to see Mimosa healing her. You thanked mimosa you walked to the kids. Kneeled Down their level

"I'm fine guys... this is for you guys."

You touched the top head of Rebecca as a flower crown appeared, as you did to Nash a Kings crown, Aruru Princess, and Hollo the same.

They got happy. Thanking you, you stood up slightly to groan a bit.

"I couldn't heal you properly y/n-san! You kept moving and you wanted to see the kids."

"It's time for us to go with these Delinquents to the clover kingdom. Y/n can you ride with Yuno?"

You nodded.

"Don't worry I can help keep the broom u-"

You both were lifted into the air. You held onto Yuno.

"Bye ! Guys ! Bye Yuno!" Said the kids

You waved goodbye. As you were on your way to clover kingdom you still held onto Yuno. He didn't mind. You noticed and blushed.

"Sorry Yuno."

"Don't worry Y/n... I enjoy it."

You looked up at him... he was blushing. You got closer to him, and held him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.9K 421 22
It happened a few years ago when I first met this man who was together with his sister, and also the night I tried to run away from home; hiding my r...
633K 10.6K 62
A Grimoire of Oneshots from Black Clover. These are X Reader Stories. Requests are CLOSED! I don't own any of the characters from Black Clover. St...
722K 16.4K 143
I don't see many of these, so I thought I could create one. Characters that'll I'll include: ~Asta ~Fuegoleon ~Luck ~Mereoleona ~Nozel ~Yami ~Yuno...
46.5K 480 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!