You and I{Sequel to The Retur...

By TheHarryPotter

After Lucius Malfoy kidnaps Ginny, Harry goes looking for her. His friends, who happen to be Ginny's family... More

You and I {Sequel to The Return to Hogwarts}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note: Cover Change
Chapter 25(I think) Part One
Chapter 25(Part Two)
A/N: Future Updates
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
NEW STORY
Rewrite

Chapter 30

3.4K 124 49
By TheHarryPotter

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. It's been, what, 52 chapters between The Return To Hogwarts and this story? You guys know this by now.

So, random song for the chapter: Top Of The World by Greek Fire.

Yeah, let's get started with this chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

When I woke up the next morning, Harry wasn't on the couch with me anymore. I looked around our home, calling out his name, but I didn't find him. There was a note taped to the door. 'Go to the Burrow,' it read. I pulled on some clothes and Apparated to the Burrow, where my family were all sitting around the table, a sad look on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Where's Harry?"

Mum stood up and walked over to me with tears in her eyes. "Read this outside," she whispered, handing me a slip of paper, and walked back to the table with a grin on her face. Before I left, I noticed everybody else was grinning too. I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. As soon as I was outside, I opened the slip.

'Ginny,

I have a surprise for you. If you can find me, you can have it. Go meet Gwenog at the Harpies Quidditch Pitch.

Harry.'

I rolled my eyes and Apparated to the Quidditch Pitch, where Gwenog was waiting. "I suppose you've got a note for me, too," I said.

Gwenog nodded and Disapparated after she gave me the note.

'Ginny,

Come on, you're halfway there. I'm waiting. Neville and Luna are too. Go meet them at Florean Fortescues Ice Cream Parlour in Diagon Alley.

Harry.'

I Apparated to the Leaky Cauldron and entered Diagon Alley, smiling when I saw Neville and Luna.

"Hey. Harry probably gave you something to give me."

Luna smiled and handed me the paper. "Here you go." She pulled me into a hug.

"He told me to give you this, too," Neville said and handed me a single rose. He pulled me into a hug, too, and kissed my head, grinning. I opened the note.

'Ginny,

I know you probably hate scavenger hunts after the hunt for the Stone, so this is the last direction. Get to Hogwarts somehow. 

I love you,

Harry.'

I smiled at the last part and Apparated back to our home in Godric's Hollow, flooing to Hogwarts as soon as I landed.

"Potter told me to tell you to go out to the grounds when you got here, and follow the rose petals," Professor McGonagall said, not even looking up at me.

"Thanks, Professor." I walked out to the grounds and raised an eyebrow when I saw my name spelt out in rose petals. Above my name there were several more rose petals, but these formed a path. I followed the path to a picnic behind Hagrid's hut, where Harry and I would come to be alone during my fifth year. I smiled and sat down, picking up a piece of paper that had my name written in Harry's hand writing.

'Look Up.'

So I did. There were a bunch of clouds grouped together, and then I realized they were words.

'Will You Marry Me?'

~Harry~

I got up early to prepare to propose to Ginny. I went around to the people that meant the most to her and gave them each a clue. I gave Neville a rose to give to her, then flooed to Hogwarts to tell Professor McGonagall what to do.

I slipped on a muggle suit, even though it was blistering hot, and watched as she made her way to the picnic I'd set up and sat down. She opened the note and looked up, smiling. I took that as my chance to kneel behind her and pull out the ring.

"This is the third time I've asked, so I hope it works out," I said, smiling.

She turned and looked at me. "You're so cheesy, Potter." She smirked.

"So, is that a yes?"

She nodded, tears in her eyes, and leaned in, her lips brushing against mine. I rolled my eyes and brought our lips together, grinning. "I love you," I whispered against her lips.

"I love you, too, Potter."

I slipped the ring onto her left ring finger and laid her down on the blanket, still kissing her.

_________________________________________________________________________

A bit of a short chapter, yeah, but there's your Hinny re-engagement.

So I've never done a story promotion before, but you guys never ask. Here's one: @Sarapoultney's Hinny/Romione story. Yeah. She was literally the only person to ask what was wrong with my lungs when I talked about a muggle healer appointment I had to go to, so thank you for that. 

In other news, Today marks the seven month anniversary of the day I met my best friend, Emily, which means it's been over seven months since I posted the first chapter of The Return To Hogwarts. So, thank you guys for getting these stories further than I expected.

I might to an epilogue, depending on if you guys want one. Epilogue or No? You guys decide.

One more big announcement: New Story Coming soon; Take Me With You. You guys might be able to guess what it's about. It's Hinny, yes. Also, I'll be publishing a Scorose (Scorpius MalfoyxRose Weasley) Fanfiction along side this one.

There might be a few one-shots coming, I don't know yet, but thank you guys for your support. I honestly love you guys.

Jordan.

11/10/14.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 29
Three months have passed since the war and all is well, or so Hermione Granger thought. One day her entire world changes when she is told that she wa...
20.5K 889 52
The world left behind after the war and Voldemort's demise looks perfect at first glance. Look deeper, and you will know different. Everyone is eithe...
5.4K 80 30
Hermione and Harry Hermione goes to Hogwarts with her best friend Harry and her boyfriend Draco malfoy but she feels something is missing Harry pot...
2.4K 97 22
❝𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬.❞ - After Hermione Granger breaks up with her boyfriend, Ronald Weasley, everything f...