Long Imagines

Por harryimaginesx

Más

A Christmas Surprise
New Year's Eve
Valentine's Day
Babysitting
I'll Take Care Of You
I'll Take Care Of You Too
We Can Make It If We Try
That'll Be Us One Day
Think About All The Places We Could Go
Golfing
A Birthday Surprise
Meeting The Family
Tea Party
I Wanna Be Yours
Christmas
You Turned Around And You Stole My Heart
I Just Wanna Show You Off To All Of My Friends
Need You To Keep Me From Falling Apart
My Best Friend's Sister
Would He Love You Like I Would
Home
You're Just A Small Bump Unborn
Love On Set
Isn't She Lovely
This City Never Sleeps
I'll Be Coming Back For You
You Have Always Been The Only One I Wanted
Trick or Treat
I'll Hold Your Body In My Hands, Be As Gentle As I Can
You Can Wrap Your Fingers 'Round My Thumb
I Should Ink My Skin
All Grown Up
You Are My One And Only
Once In A Lifetime, It's Just Right
Making Heads Turn Can't Stop Looking At You
Feel My Fingertips Above Your Shoulders
Don't Wake Me Up
Aren't We Way Past That, Playing Hard To Get?
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Maybe We Found Love Right Where We Are
New York
I'll Be Home For Christmas
First Christmas
Never Gonna Leave This Bed
I Have Loved You Since We Were Eighteen
I Miss The Sound Of Your Voice
I Know We Only Met, But Let's Purrtend It's Love
Let Me Change Your Ticket Home
Baby Love Me Lights Out
She's Like Cold Coffee In The Morning
Can I Have Your Daughter For The Rest Of My Life?
Take Me Into Your Loving Arms
You're Just A Small Bump Unborn
I Like The Way You Smile
I Got My Angel Now
Studying
Between Us

I Know, Yes I Know That I'll Be Fine

3.1K 57 2
Por harryimaginesx

(Your P.O.V.)

"What movie do you want to watch?" Harry asks, hunched over in front of the cabinet that holds all of our movies, scanning the multitude of choices.

"Whatever you want."

"Love Actually?"

"Again?"

"Hey," Harry drawls. "It's a classic."

I laugh lightly. "Alright."

Harry places the disc into the DVD player and grabs the remote before joining me on the couch. He wraps an arm around my shoulder before pressing play. I rest my head on his chest as the movie begins to play.

Not even five minutes into the movie, my phone begins to ring. I check the caller ID and see that it's my dad. I get up and grab my phone and walk into the kitchen.

"Dad?"

(Harry's P.O.V.)

It's been twenty minutes and (Y/N) still hasn't returned from her phone call. I lean my head back over the couch to try and get a look into the kitchen, but the wall's in the way, and I don't hear her talking either.

I get up and take a few steps toward the kitchen, craning my neck to see if I can hear her voice, but I don't. I take a few more steps and when I still don't hear anything, I call out her name. She doesn't respond.

"(Y/N)?" I call again, but there's only silence.

I walk around the island in the middle of the kitchen and find (Y/N) sitting on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest.

"(Y/N)?" I ask, kneeling down next to her and I see that her cheeks are stained with tears. "What's wrong?"

She buries her face into her knees as she begins to cry again. I sit down next to her and pull her into my embrace, holding her shaking body close to mine.

She sniffs loudly and brings her head to rest on my chest as she continues to sob. I place a hand on her back and rub up and down soothingly. She seems to relax a bit and sniffs once more before bringing her hand up to wipe at her nose.

"My mom died," she says quietly.

"Oh, (Y/N), I'm-" I start but I'm cut off by the sound of her crying. I squeeze her a little tighter while continuing to rub up and down her back. "I'm so sorry."

She doesn't say anything, and neither do I, so I just hold her while she cries into my chest.

Eventually, I pick her up and carry her to bed, and she eventually falls asleep with her head tucked into my neck and my arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

-

Three days later

"Babe?" I ask from the doorway of our bedroom. "Do you want anything? Are you hungry? I could make you something to eat if you want."

"No," she says quietly, not turning around to face me. She's been like this for the last three days, but I don't blame her though, because if one of my parents died, I know I'd be the same way. I just can't stand to see her like this.

I walk over to the bed and lay down next to her, fitting my chest to her back and holding her close. I place a kiss to her shoulder and and reach around to interlock our fingers.

She inhales deeply and lets it out slowly. I don't say anything and neither does she. I don't push her to talk and I don't say anything because I know she wants to be left alone, so I pull her closer to let her know that I'm here and I always will be.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

301K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
173K 9K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
265K 18.9K 144
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
258K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."