𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ; 𝐭.𝐀

De junseopark06

- π‚π”π‘π‘π„ππ“π‹π˜ 𝐎𝐍 π‡πŽπ‹πƒ ✦:: Tae isn't like most boys, or girls for that matter. ... Mai multe

00. Introduction
00.1. Jimin and Tae's outfits
00.2. Jungkook and Yoongi's outfits
02. Morning
03. Insidious
04. It (-m)
05. Boys and babies
06. Favor
07. New Years
08. Sleeping Partners (m)
09. Mr. Jung
10. Stick
11. Advice
12. Showing
13. Food (m)
14. Janitors and Parties
15. Jeon
16. House Hunting
17. Suprise Guest
18. Texts
19. Labor??
20. Last Kiss
21. Daehyun
22. Bad News
23. Home
24. Bad Vibes
25. Security
26. New Baby
27. @minakookies tagged you in a post!
28. Trying
29. Euphoria
30. Dinner and... wine?
32. Hospital Beds and Boring Wallpaper
33. 곡감
34. Caprisun (m)

01. First Day

10K 278 413
De junseopark06

It was the first day of school. Jungkook and Yoongi had met by the younger's locker and waited for the bell to ring.

"Hey, Kook, see those cute boys over there?" He pointed to two males across the hall, both in skirts.

(Tae's outfit)

(Jimin's outfit)

(Their hair is the same as the funko pops)

"I don't know. I guess the one with the white skirt is kind of cute."

"And you said you were straight."

"Yah! I am," Jungkook caught himself staring at the boy and went back to talking to Yoongi.

"I think the one in the pink shirt's really cute."

"Tae! There's pretty boys over there," whispered Jimin.

"Yeah."

"I want to go talk to them."

"Then go do it."

"But I'm too scared. I don't want to go alone," Jimin pouted. "I'll only talk to them if you go with me.

"Fine."

Tae pushed Jimin to the 'pretty boys'. "Jimin here wanted to tell you something."

"Um, you're really pretty," he said to the eldest.

"Oh really? You're not too bad yourself," Jimin blushed.

"I- I have to go now. Bye," Before Jimin could leave Yoongi gently kissed his plump lips, causing Jimin to blush even more.

"Wow Yoongs. You just went right for it."

"Maybe you should do the same to the other boy."

"I told you I'm straight," Jungkook scoffed.

"You can say that as much as you want but I know the truth Jeon Jungkook."

"Shut up Yoongi hyung," The younger was finally done with hearing Yoongi's 'bullshit' and walked to his first period class.

Taehyung entered his first period class and searched the room for an empty seat. He spotted one next to the cute boy from earlier.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I sit here?" Jungkook looked up from his phone.

"Yeah of course. Uh, I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Tae. What's yours?"

"Jungkook, but you can call me Kook."

"Is Kookie okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Tae smiled, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. He sat down and organized his belongings.

"Jungkook, what is she doing in my seat?" a random girl said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Mina, this is Tae's seat and he's a boy."

"But we're dating. We have to sit next to each other."

"One, we're not dating and two, go find somewhere else to sit."

"No," Mina pushed Tae out of the seat and placed her bag on the back of the chair. Jungkook grabbed Tae and placed him on his lap.

"You can stay here if you want," Tae nodded, his face turning a deep red. To Tae's luck he just so happened to not wear any shorts under his skirt and Jungkook was wearing shorts.

"Uh, Kookie?"

"Yeah? Is it okay that I don't have a-any shorts o-on?"

"No, you're fine. Don't worry."

Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Tae all met at the school gate after school.

"Tae, do you have shorts on under your skirt?" Jimin asked.

"Y-Yeah. I do."

"Then let me see."

"W-why?" Jimin lifted Tae's skirt up and noticed a word on his lace panties.

"Tae? What do your panties say?"

"They don't say anything!" Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other, confusion written on their faces.

"Yes they do," Jimin once again lifted his skirt up to read the word. "Tae, they say 'Daddy'," the said male blushed.

"Well what do yours say?"

"Mine don't say anything."

"Then show me," Tae crossed his arms.

"No," Jimin whispered in Tae's ear, "I don't want Yoongi to see them."

"I'll check them," Yoongi volunteered. He carefully lifted up Jimin's skirt to see they said the same thing.

"They say 'Daddy' too. I guess they were meant for me," he smirked.

"Why don't we all go to your place, hyung, and hang out," Jungkook suggested.

"Are you guys fine with that?"

"Yeah," Tae and Jimin said in unison.

All four males arrived at Yoongi's house and sat on his bed.

"What do you guys want to do?" the eldest of the group questioned.

"Truth or dare?" Jungkook suggested.

"Jimin, Tae, is that fine with you?"

"Yeah!"

"Jungkook, you can go first."

"Okay, umm, Yoongi. Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with your boyfriend for five minutes."

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?" Jimin questioned almost inaudibly, eyes tearing up.

"He's talking about you, don't worry."

"Oh," Jimin smiled. Yoongi did the dare and placed Jimin on his lap.

"Jungkook, truth or dare."

"Dare."

Yoongi chuckled, then proceeding to say his dare. "I dare you to kiss anyone in this room."

"Okay," Jungkook scanned the room. He didn't want to kiss Jimin since he was Yoongi's boyfriend and he didn't really want to kiss Yoongi so his only option was Tae.

"Uh, Tae, is it okay if I kiss you?"

"Y-Yeah," he hesitated. Jungkook carefully climbed over to him and kissed his soft lips gently. Though he would never admit it, he liked the feeling of Tae's lips against his own.

Uh, "Jimin, truth or dare."

"Hmm, dare."

"I dare you to do something dirty to Yoongi."

"Oh, okay," he hesitated before whispering into Yoongi's ear. "What should I do? I don't really know how to do anything 'dirty'"

"That's okay, uh, just sit on my lap and kiss me. You can move around a little if you want."

"O-okay," Jimin did as Yoongi told him, moving against his lap like he had said.

"Hmm, Tae, truth or dare."

"Dare!"

"I dare you do take off your shirt."

"Okay," Tae carefully pulled off his shirt and placed it on his lap.

"Jimin! Truth or dare."

"Dare," he answered.

"I dare you to take off your skirt and your shirt!"

"Tae~, n-no."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to take off my clothes in front of Yoongi," Jimin whispered sort of loud.

"I'll take them off for you," Yoongi stated, hopefully solving his problem. The eldest took off his new boyfriends clothes and sat him on his lap, not allowing him to hide.

"Tae, truth or dare!"

"Umm, dare!" Jimin climbed over to Taehyung and whispered in his ear.

"I dare you to do the dirty thing I did to Yoongi earlier to Jungkook."

"But what if he doesn't like it."

"I'm sure he will. I liked it. And I think Yoongi did too."

"Okay, I'll do it," Taehyung climbed onto Jungkook's lap and attempted to do the same thing Jimin had done, moving slowly against his lap. He couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"That's hot," Jungkook whispered, making Tae blush.

"K-Kookie, um, I-I think you're pretty."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13K 277 30
HELLO GUYS THIS IS MY SECOND SERIES I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT TAEKOOK STUFF IT IS TOTALLY FICTIONAL DONT BE OFFENDED PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE COMME...
142K 3.8K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...
323K 17.6K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...