Wait For You | Christian Yeli...

Por mandasworks

Kamryn - a girl who grew up on the farm with the love for softball and now is a successful athlete with Team... Más

INTRO
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRYT-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
AUTHORS NOTE
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
AUTHORS NOTE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN

FOURTEEN

1K 9 1
Por mandasworks

Liked by @nikkyrush@mikayla_ann, @giancarlo818
@katelynmanz@christianyelich
@bronsonkoenig and 3,907 others

104 comments

@kamrush
Happy birthday to the #1 man in my life! ❤❤
#52NeverLookedSoGood
📍Milwaukee, WI

@username1: Happy birthday Papa Rush!! 

@mikayla_ann: Happiest of birthdays to my second father!!! 
💟@kamrush

@softballfan1: HBD!!!!

@username2: I thought @christianyelich was the #1 man in her life????
💟@username1@softballfan2@marlinsfan1
@badgerfan1 and 27 others

@katelynmanz: HBD Scott!!! 
💟@kamrush
@scottypotty: Thank you!!!! 🥰🥰
@katelynmanz: Not you.... 
@scottypotty: 😢😢

@christianyelich: HBD!!!!
💟@kamrush

@marlinsfan1: HBD!!!

----

Liked by @uwbuckybadger@giancarlo818
@mikayla_ann@badgersoftball@nikkyrush
@abs.ray and 3,452 others

129 comments

@kamrush
Cheers🥂🥂
👥@christianyelich
📷@giancarlo818
📍Miami, FL

@username1: THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!!!! 

@marlinsfan1: OMG!!! OTP! OTP!

@baseballfan1: Please be a couple!!! 

@username2: I need more of these two in my life

@giancarlo818: It's about time you come back... Yelich complains a lot..
@christianyelich: Dude.. Really??
@kamrush: 😂😂

@marlinsfan2: G exposing Christian... Again 😂

@hater1: Don't take my man away from me!

@username3: I live for this!!! 

@mikayla_ann: Just date already!!!! 
💟@giancarlo818@marlins@uwbuckybadger@badgersoftball
@username1 and 45 others

----

"So, what made you decide to come here Kam?" Giancarlo asks as I sit with Christian and him at a beach side bar in Miami. 

"Because I missed you guys."

"Wow you missed me? That's impressive. If I were you I wouldn't miss me at all." Christian bursts out laughing at Giancarlo's comment as do I. 

"You are something else aren't you?" G smiles and nods. I look at Christian. "How the hell do you deal with him everyday?"

"To be honest, I have no idea. I ask myself that everyday." 

"Hey!" G lightly smacks Christian's arm. "I'm not that bad." Christian and I both laugh.

"Yeah you are." Christian replies. 

"Rude." 

"Any who, forget about him. One more year left huh?" I laugh.

"Yeah I'm excited but I don't want it to end."

"Why? School sucks." G states.

"That's true, but I don't want to leave all the friends I've made." 

"I guess when you put it that way." I nod. We make small talk and before we know it, the sun starts to set. 

"Well, I suppose I better go before the woman worries too much." We all stand up. "It was good meeting up with you Kam." He pulls me into a hug. "You coming to any games while your here?" G asks.

"Yeah I'm going tomorrow and Friday."

"Cool. Did Yeli here give you tickets?"

"Yes, I did." Christian says before I can.

"Awwww! Yeli is in love!" G says as a slight redness appears on Christian's cheeks as he just glares at him. 

"Boys knock it off. G leave him alone, it was a friendly gesture. I wasn't even planning on going to any games but he offered and I was like sure."

"Mhmm. What ever you two say."

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Christian asks.

"Yeah. You tryin' to kick me out?"

"Well you said you had to leave a while ago so."

"Fine. Whatever. Bye Kam. Later lover boy." Giancarlo leaves. 

"Want to go watch the sunset on the beach?" Christian asks. 

"Sure." I smile at him. We make our way from the deck of the bar to the sands of Miami beach. We walk a little ways down before stopping. We sit down in the sand and watch the sunset in a comfortable silence. After a while Christian speaks up. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurts out. I turn to stare at him, my eyes wide and my mouth ajar at his sudden outburst. "I'm sorry. I don't... Probably not the best way to ask but... You're on my mind consonantly and I don't... G is right. I don't know if it's love but there is something that sparks in me when I see your name pop up in my dm's or your new posts but something is there and I understand if you don't but I feel like I had to let this go just to get it off my chest. I'm sorry." I just continue to stare at him. "Please say something, you're making me nervous." I shake out of my trance.

"Sorry." I pause to gain my thoughts. "Christian that's a very sweet gesture of you but I'm just not ready to be in a relationship right now. A few months before I first met you, I just recently gotten out of a relationship and to this day I'm not entirely over it yet, he meant so much to me and out of the blue he broke it off. Don't get me wrong you're a very sweet guy and you mean a lot to me, it's just I'm not ready yet. I hope that you can understand that." He looks so sad, just like I had just broken his heart. I take my hand and put it on his cheek and turn his face towards mine and look him in the eyes. "Put it this way, I'm not saying no. This just wasn't the right time. Just please give me time. I would love to be with you Christian, I really do but like I said before I'm just not ready yet. I hope you can understand that." I look at him, waiting for him to speak up.

He nods. "I get it. I totally asked at the wrong time and it just kind of came out. I hope this doesn't affect our relationship at all. I don't want to loose you as a friend. I'll wait for you if that is what you want."

I shake my head at him. "Of course not. Christian, don't get upset. Like I said I'm not saying no to being with you, I just need time. Okay?" He nods, reassuringly. I nod back with a smile and I pull him into a hug. "I love you Christian, just know that." He nods into the hug. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.9K 146 32
Christian and Cassie have settled down with their family and endure many adventures on a daily basis. Through the years, they have definitely faced s...
94.7K 1.1K 31
Dᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛɪᴀɴ ʏᴇʟɪᴄʜ? 08.15.19 *** Mature Audiences only*** #1 on sexually 09.15.19 #1 on baseball 08.28.20 #1 on Cody Bellinger 04...
160K 2.8K 122
Annie Delaney, a self-described "B minus celebrity," is pressured into appearing on a reality show with other "somewhat famous" people. To her dismay...
108K 1.4K 124
One night they're dancing in a bar, the next... they're working together? How could this be possible? This was only supposed to be one night, that's...