how she lost herself. billie...

By billiesHoe

she slowly was losing herself without realising. she also lost a few people along the way but that's okay. lo... More

bitches broken hearts. x
i swear ill never leave again. x
wrong about forever. x
but i miss you. x
uno what? do it. x
im trying to let go. x
id get you the moon. x
at least ill wait for you. x
skeltons. x
ive been waiting. x
2 soon. x
i love you. x
im so lonely. x
i hate myself. x
baby ill be here. x
even if its love. x
i got everything i wanted. x
the end. x

i dont know me. x

68 8 0
By billiesHoe

so, i have two more days until i'm basically gone and she can simply forget about me.

i don't know if i should say bye to her. i mean will she even care? probably not.

angie's pov

i walk into the cafeteria and spot isaac already there but sitting next to bullies table. i walk over to him and he smiles at me.

"okay so i figured since you only have two days left-" he does a sad face "-i want to hang out with you or even help you pack" he says the last part smiling.

"oh i already packed so we could just hang out or if you want maybe go t-" i get interrupted.

"your leaving in two days?" billie asks while standing in from of the table.

"uhm yeah" i say "i thought it'd be a little longer, why so fast?" she asks.

"well i don't know, my parents decided not me" i say looking at her.

"okay" she says as she sadly walks away.

"she looks like a mess" isaac says looking at me "nah she'll get back on her feet, she always does" i say.

angie xoxo

sidereal
(adj) determined by or from the stars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC