The Wonty Bible

By RandomChuw

Winston Williams and Montgomery De la Cruz oneshots/short stories for your gay desire. Lowkey hate this ship... More

Number 32
Summer Lovin'
Wittle Jerry
Straight Dream
Christmas Wish
Would You Mind?
Bad Night
Best Friends In An Understatement
Homeless or Whateva
Summer Of 1986
Make It Stop
Crush
Kissing The Virgin
Dreamers Die Young
One Wish
Notice Me
Bitch What!
I'll Miss You
Don't Touch My Man
My Sunshine
Boss Bitch
Roommates
Winston's Voice

Don't Leave

1.2K 41 1
By RandomChuw

"Calm down, Monty" Winston said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm not a fucking fag!" Monty yelled. His vision was cloudy from the vodka he stole from his father.

Monty fell to the floor with tears raging to fall from his eyes, which they eventually did. Monty started to panic thinking about if his father found out he liked boys.

"Monty, breath!" Winston yelled. He wasn't used to see Monty so broken.

"I-can't" Monty barley spoke. His chest was cracking into small pieces and it hurt as hell. He couldn't breath.

He felt a warm arms embrace him and he leaned into the touch.

"I'm sorry" he gasped.

"Just breath and everything will be fine" Winston whispered into Monty's ear. He laid a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Monty calmed down and kept whispering apologizes to his Winston.

"Just forget about it. I love you no matter what, even if your dad's a dick" Monty chuckled and that made Winston smile. Monty hardly smiled it was either a smirk or a stone cold look. Monty was a softy when he was with Winston.

"I love you, too" Monty said with a kiss. Winston could tasted the vodka from his lips.

Monty's face got serious for a moment before he asked a question.

"Don't leave me, please" Monty pleaded.

"I won't. I promise" Winston said to his love.

"Promise promise?"

"Promise Promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 740 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
52.3K 1.9K 128
oneshots.
92.5K 1.4K 7
Just a random book of the ship I love. Fluff Angst Some Bakubottom Some Todobottom Requests are open Updates will very much vary on my inspiration t...
5.4K 149 30
Haha I don't know if I should be doing this. As you know from the title, I'm making Hamilton Oneshots! All Lams, if ya don't mind. I take requests an...