The Keeper's Tale {BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

They witnessed her destruction, They were left to wonder why, She saw nothing but darkness, Though the stars... More

Character List
T e a s e r
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Character Q&A

Chapter 32

17.5K 1.4K 1.2K
By TaeTae_lyfe

I'm back with another update.

I'm sorry that my updates are so far apart, I've been busy with schoolwork and junk like that.

Wednesday is my last day of classes, so hopefully I'll be able to update more regularly until next semester starts up.

I hope you all had a  wonderful Thanksgiving(or if you don't celebrate thanksgiving I hope you had a wonderful day!)

Let's get into this chapter.

Enjoy!

P. S.
There are a lot of gifs this time, cause I do what I want❤️❤️❤️❤️😝

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I'm really okay Jungkook-"

You let out a gasp as he turned you around, eyes raking over every inch of your body, scanning for any sign of injury or bruise.

"The Knights didn't hurt you, right?" He asked, turning you around to face him again.

You shook your head, laughing lightly at his worried expression.

Jimin, Hoseok and you had arrived in MiddleTown a few hours ago, yet Jungkook still refused to believe that you were perfectly alright or that you managed to go against the Red Knights and not come out with some sort or scar or injury.

In the back of your mind, you couldn't help but wonder if he was only worried about the Red Knights or if there was something else....like his brother.

You were certain that Jungkook knew of Jimin's curse...and he was aware that the full moon was last night...something inside of you told you that Jungkook was worried that his brother had been the one to hurt you...not the Red Knights...

The thought almost had you frowning. The two of them had such a close bond and relationship...and you knew that Jungkook trusted Jimin without a doubt, but you weren't sure if Jungkook trusted his wolf..and that was what bothered you.

"I'm fine, honestly." You stated. "No one hurt me."

Jungkook's golden eyes snapped up to meet your gaze, stare boring into you.

"No one?" He asked softly, glancing over at his brother.

You nodded your head, placing your hand on his shoulder.

"No one."

Your eyes widened as the chestnut-headed prince wrapped you in his embrace, burying his head in the crook of your neck as his hands tangled into your hair, chest pressing against yours.

"I'm so glad you're alright." He breathed against your skin, "Y-You took so long to get here...I-I thought..."

You smiled softly, petting his fluffy hair as his words trailed off quietly.

"I didn't know if he had hurt you." Jungkook continued with a whisper. "He's never been able to control himself when he's...like that."

You shook your head, expression falling.

"I know him." You deadpanned. "Jimin would never hurt me."

Jungkook bit his lip, tightening his hold on you.

"I-I know that he would never harm you.." He paused. "But I don't know if he would be able to hold himself back from you..."

Your brows furrowed at his words, glancing at Jimin who sat by the fire place across the room, blue eyes watching as it burned before him.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

The long-haired prince sighed heavily, arms loosening around you.

"H-He told me that you were his mate, Y/n.." He stated softly. "And when a wolf finds his mate, he can't hold himself back from marking them... or mating with them."

Your eyes were wide as Jungkook's words fully processed in your mind, heart pounding in your chest.

That was why the wolf was constantly trying to mark you...that's why he scented you, to keep other males away...

"H-How can he be sure of that?" You asked. "Maybe he just thinks I'm his mate because I'm the only that's been around him for a while and his senses are all messed up. I-I'm human, don't wolves' mates have to be wolves also-"

Jungkook shook his head.

"He's never been like this with anyone else." He breathed. "He told me about it the day you arrived...When a wolf finds his mate...he knows...there isn't any guessing. Human or not."

You swallowed hard at the new information, a hand running through your hair.

"I-Is there a way to stop it?" You whispered.

"You can reject him as your mate." He started slowly. "But, I don't know if he'll live through that...A wolf's mate is literally half of him...if his other half rejects him...it can kill him, especially if they've already developed an emotional bond with one another...and you and Jimin...you've already become so close with one another...I fear that if you did reject him, he would die."

You frowned, running a hand down your face.

This is not where you pictured your life going.

You could take the chance and reject him...but you didn't even see that as an option at this point. You and him had become close since you arrived in this place...there was no way that you would risk his life just to make sure your life was a little simpler, after all...it was his life too and both of you would need to make a decision about this together.

"W-What would happen if I accepted him?" You whispered.

You didn't notice the way Jungkook's jaw tightened at your question, fists clenching.

"Then he'd mark you." He stated. "And there would be no going back...once you say yes, you're his until the day you die..."

You frowned at that, looking over to Jimin.

"And what if I don't do anything?" You asked. "What if I keep quiet?"

Jungkook ran a hand through his curly locks.

"I'm not sure." He answered. "I've read that, without their mates, wolves can go feral and kill without remorse, but there have been cases when they stay calm but die in their youth...there is no certain way to know what will happen to him if you remain neutral, but I can only assume that it will end in some kind of tragedy."

You bit your lip at that.

It seemed at though everything was piling against you, pushing you to accept that you were Jimin's mate....pushing you to be with him...

But you didn't know if you could do that.

You wanted him to be safe and live a long life, but you didn't know if you were ready to make such a large commitment to him...not when your mind was constantly drifting to Taehyung...

"You-You're sure there's no way out of this?" You asked.

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off as Jimin abruptly rose to his feet, the legs of his chair scraping the ground.

"What's the matter, Y/n?" Jimin asked softly, his watery eyes staring at the fire. "You don't want to spend the rest of your life with a monster?"

Your eyes widened as he turned to face you, the usually light blue color of his eyes now darkened to a shade of navy as he slowly walked towards you.

"You don't think you can bring yourself to wake up to something as dangerous as I am every day?" He asked, voice cracking. "You can't pretend to love a killer like me?"

You took a step backwards as the blue in his eyes slowly began to morph into a shade of red.

Your actions only seemed to make him more upset.

"Are you truly so scared of me?" He asked. "After all you said about trusting me and not being frightened...all of it was a lie, wasn't it?! Wasn't it!?"

Your chest began to heave as he advanced on you, eyes glancing around the room to the others as Jimin's red eyes began to glaze over.

"Do you know how many times I've stopped myself from claiming you!?" He asked. "All those times you slept next to me, your neck on display practically begging me to mark you as mine and mate you! Is that what you want, Y/n?!"

Your eyes widened as your back hit the wall, watching as Jimin's silver hair began to return to the bright shade of white, his teeth growing longer as he slammed his hands on both sides of your head.

"Do you want me to sink my teeth into you right here and now?" He growled, voice deep. "Do you want me to show these other males who you belong to?!"

"That's enough, Jimin!"

Jimin's red eyes narrowed as his brother grabbed your hand, pulling you to stand behind him as he took a protective stance in front of you.

"Oh, look," Jimin mused. "The prince has come in to save the lady in distress. Always so perfect, aren't you, Jungkook."

"You need to get some rest." Jungkook growled angrily.

Jimin laughed, shaking his head as he took a step back.

"So, I'm assuming that you didn't tell her the whole truth." He started, eyes moving to yours. "Did Jungkook tell you that-"

"Stop." Jungkook interrupted.

Jimin glared at his brother.

"Oh no." He started. "You've told my dark secret, it's only fair that I return to favor."

He looked back at you.

"We're twins, Y/n. Do you know what that means?" He asked. "It means that we both share the same story...and while our curses may differ....they both have the same solution..."

You furrowed your brows.

"What are you talking about?"

Jimin glanced at his brother.

"You may be my mate," He started. "But you're Jungkook's happy ending."

_________________________________________________________________

Taehyung smiled to himself as the sound of glass shattering filled his ears, his head perking up at his brother's frustrated yell echoed off the walls.

"How could you idiots let this happen!?"

The Red Knight, lowered his head in shame.

"W-We followed their tracks as you requested, my lord," He started, "But we couldn't find them...the snow had covered their footprints."

Titan frowned, plopping in his throne as he ran a hand through his red locks, glancing at his chained up brother that sat in the cage on the other side of the room.

"You did this, didn't you?" He snapped.

Taehyung's multicolored eyes rose to meet his brother's, a weak smile pulling on his bloodied features.

"I've been in this cage." He stated. "I couldn't have possibly warned them....maybe it's time you accept that they're just smarter than you."

Titan frowned.

"You little-"

"We have men scouring the kingdom, my lord." The knight interrupted. "If they're out there, we will find them."

"You better." Titan snapped. "I want them brought to me alive."

The knight nodded his head.

"Yes my lord." He stated.

Titan paused momentarily, a smile forming on his face.

"Tell me," he started "Do we still have all of those things from the human world?"

The knight nodded slowly.

"I believe so."

A laugh left Titan's lips at the news, his head tilting backwards as he gripped his stomach in amusement.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed at his brother's reaction to the news.

"Very good," Titan started. "I believe I have a plan."

The mad hatter frowned as he gripped the bars of his cage.

"I'll catch your friends and kill the Great White Wolf." Titan said darkly. "And all I need...

Is a little bit of hair dye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
46.4K 1.3K 23
: Yah.. Look at them. : Who are they? ... The Alpha's Lover's ... -------------- Finished story
1.7K 295 40
"Your eyes" "Your nose" "Your lips" "Your body" "Are all mine from now on" - Min Yoongi Wearing a contact lenses and then you can see a soul named M...
103K 3.2K 44
he got everyone under his charm until his reputation was on edge. "i saved you once and i can destroy you too, stop testing me." she doesn't like t...