𝙶𝚄𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃

By ryne_kko

『❝Mio Akiyama x Male Reader❞』 Surprise! Hehe... fem x male reader... yay... ///ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs - ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

678 15 0
By ryne_kko

"Senpai~!"

"L/n-senpai~!!!"

F/n hooked his arm around Y/n's shoulders. "Someone's popular~"

"F/L/n-senpai!"

His eyes widened a little at hearing his last name being called out by his fangirls. Y/n grinned. "I am, huh?", he said, removing F/n's arm from around him.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"Why? You're in the same class as Ichika, not mine."

"Hmm?"

F/n looked to see them standing in front of the staircase. "Oh! Right! Your class is upstairs."

"See ya later?"

"Yeah. See ya, Y/n."

Y/n waved before heading up the stairs. Once he made it to the second floor, he saw Koga waving at him. Y/n approached him, sharing a fist bump. "Waiting for me?"

"You wish."

"You totally were."

"Whatever. Let's go."

They walked side by side, heading towards their classroom. "L/n-senpai! Hitoshi-sama!", some girls yelled to get their attention.

Koga looked away, scratching the back of his neck. "Ooh~ Someone's embarrassed~"

"Shut up."

"3 years as a rockstar of [Band Name] and you're still not used to it?"

Koga sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Just forget about it."

--

"I'm allowing you to work in groups for this assignment. Alright, get into pairs of two."

Everyone stood up from their seats and headed towards who they wanted to work with. Y/n pulled the chair from the desk in front of Koga and sat down. "How about it? Me and you?"

"Sure."

"Who's working with who?", the teacher said as she pulled out a piece of paper.

"Ma'am, it's me and G/n."

"Okay. Next."

Once she had everyone on the list, she turned to look at them. "This project I'm assigning will be about the historical events you've learned so far. I have the rubrics here, but please listen. You must include a lot of key details such as--"

Y/n continued to listen, but his hand began moving, the end of his pencil tapping the desk along to a beat. Some of the students turned to look at him. "Mr. L/n."

He suddenly realized. "Oh. Sorry, sensei."

She smiled sweetly. "I get you're eager to practice, but please pay attention."

"Right."

"Thank you. Now--"

The teacher continued to speak before handing the stack of papers to one of the students to pass out. The girl walked up to Koga and Y/n nervously. "H-Here you go, L/n-san, Hitoshi-san."

"Thank you."

As she handed them a paper, the stack in her hand fell. "Oh, no! I-I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it", Y/n replied, bending down to pick them up.

The girls looked on with pouts on their faces.

"T-T-Thank you."

"No problem."

--

"Hey!! We're here!", F/n said, coming inside the club room, a girl with dark purple hair walking in behind him.

"What's up, Ikari?"

"Hey, Senpai. Do you know if Ichika already left? I asked F/n, but he said he didn't see her."

"No 'senpai' for me...?", F/n muttered, pouting.

"That's surprising considering they're in the same class", Y/n responded as he cleaned up the tables, sending a small suspicious glance towards F/n. "But, no, she hasn't left yet. Her club was in charge of cleaning up the gymnasium today since they used it last time."

"I see. Umm...President?"

The guy she called out to turned his head to face her. "Yes?"

"Do you mind if I step out real quick? I really need to talk to someone from another club."

"Of course. Just come back as soon as you're done or you'll get in trouble with the teachers."

"Thank you", she replied, bowing.

They watched as she left before F/n turned to Y/n and Koga. "So, shall we go practice?"

"What's the rush? We still have to do club activities. Besides, Nao's not here yet," Y/n responded as he sat down.

"President! Sorry, I'm late!", a voice said, panting.

A silver-haired male was at the entrance to the clubroom, panting heavily, cheeks red. Everyone turned to glance at him before returning back to what they were doing. "Nao! There you are! We've been waiting for you!"

"Huh?"

F/n wrapped his arm around Nao's neck, a childish grin on his face. "There! Nao's here now! Let's go!"

"Go where?"

"We're not practicing yet, F/n", Koga said, his arms crossed. "Didn't you hear Y/n?"

F/n pouted. "Fine. President, what are we doing today?"

"Well, we weren't planning on doing anything special. The orchestra and band will be practicing for next week's school assembly. You guys can go ahead and go practice. After all, you're entering in that competition, aren't you?"

F/n became ecstatic at his words. "Yeah! Let's go!"

"Hey! Wait! F/n!", Nao yelled as he was being dragged away.

Y/n chuckled at their enthusiasm and put away the cleaning supplies. "Prez, I left the tables clean for you guys. See ya later."

"Thank you. Bye and good luck."

Y/n sent him a mini salute to show he heard. He then walked out of the club room with Koga, heading over to the auxiliary auditorium. It wasn't used much by the school since it was pretty small compared to the one they held assemblies and such in. So, they practiced there. They disturbed no one and could practice as much as they wanted. F/n sat behind his drumset eagerly, holding his drumsticks.

"So, what should we play today?"

"Any ideas?"

"Let's practice 'Kids in the Dark'. Since that's what we're gonna be playing at the competition, we might as well."

"Alright! Let's go!"

Koga kicked off the song, his fingers gliding against the strings of his electric guitar. F/n followed right after, hitting the drums.

"Here we are
At the end of the road, a road that's quietly caving in
Come too far to pretend that we don't, we don't miss where we started
Looking back, I see a setting sun, and watch my shadow fade into the floor
I am left standing on the edge
Wondering how we got this far, how we got this far
They left us alone
The kids in dark
To burn out forever
Or light up a spark."

--

"So, are we really gonna do this?", Mio asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"Yeah. Of course! It's too good to pass up!

"We're gonna win for sure!"

"That's the spirit, Yui!!"

Mio set down her cup. She felt nervous just thinking about it. Everyone's eyes on her, watching her as she sang.

"How will I ever perform at the competition? There's way too many people for me to handle. I'm so nervous--"

"Stop narrating!!"

Ritsu held her hands up defensively, a grin on her face. "Don't worry, Mio. It'll be fine. We'll all be there with you."

"Mugi..."

"Yeah, Mio-chan! We're doing this together!"

"I...don't know..."

"Please, Mio-chan?"

"Huh?"

She looked to see Ritsu and Yui in front of her, showing her their puppy eyes. "Please~?"

"Alright, fine!"

"Yay!!"

"Battle of the Bands, watch out for After-school Tea Time!!!"

"Yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 51 22
Semi x Fem!Reader Fluff A girl just moved to the Miyagi prefecture from Tokyo and started her first year at Shiratorizawa. After school and on weeken...
Lock By 🌸

Fanfiction

17.3K 891 59
After a sudden death at Akademi High, the students are given a short break. Once they come back, everything seems normal, but that isn't fully the ca...
3.9K 104 34
Tsukishima Kei x femreader Sometimes people online aren't how you think they'd be... Chatfic You created an account on a new social media app- a chat...
1.5K 42 16
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝...