Chapter 2

"Senpai~!"

"L/n-senpai~!!!"

F/n hooked his arm around Y/n's shoulders. "Someone's popular~"

"F/L/n-senpai!"

His eyes widened a little at hearing his last name being called out by his fangirls. Y/n grinned. "I am, huh?", he said, removing F/n's arm from around him.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"Why? You're in the same class as Ichika, not mine."

"Hmm?"

F/n looked to see them standing in front of the staircase. "Oh! Right! Your class is upstairs."

"See ya later?"

"Yeah. See ya, Y/n."

Y/n waved before heading up the stairs. Once he made it to the second floor, he saw Koga waving at him. Y/n approached him, sharing a fist bump. "Waiting for me?"

"You wish."

"You totally were."

"Whatever. Let's go."

They walked side by side, heading towards their classroom. "L/n-senpai! Hitoshi-sama!", some girls yelled to get their attention.

Koga looked away, scratching the back of his neck. "Ooh~ Someone's embarrassed~"

"Shut up."

"3 years as a rockstar of [Band Name] and you're still not used to it?"

Koga sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Just forget about it."

--

"I'm allowing you to work in groups for this assignment. Alright, get into pairs of two."

Everyone stood up from their seats and headed towards who they wanted to work with. Y/n pulled the chair from the desk in front of Koga and sat down. "How about it? Me and you?"

"Sure."

"Who's working with who?", the teacher said as she pulled out a piece of paper.

"Ma'am, it's me and G/n."

"Okay. Next."

Once she had everyone on the list, she turned to look at them. "This project I'm assigning will be about the historical events you've learned so far. I have the rubrics here, but please listen. You must include a lot of key details such as--"

Y/n continued to listen, but his hand began moving, the end of his pencil tapping the desk along to a beat. Some of the students turned to look at him. "Mr. L/n."

He suddenly realized. "Oh. Sorry, sensei."

She smiled sweetly. "I get you're eager to practice, but please pay attention."

"Right."

"Thank you. Now--"

The teacher continued to speak before handing the stack of papers to one of the students to pass out. The girl walked up to Koga and Y/n nervously. "H-Here you go, L/n-san, Hitoshi-san."

"Thank you."

As she handed them a paper, the stack in her hand fell. "Oh, no! I-I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it", Y/n replied, bending down to pick them up.

The girls looked on with pouts on their faces.

"T-T-Thank you."

"No problem."