|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~

14.5K 1K 265
By Mamree

Dedicated to psuhuna, PearlOfPacific,Kiddo_star,anjuarshi,BSRaizada,KrinaCuty,

and all my lovely readers and friends...

14 ~ Best Friend...Such a Pain ~

Flashback...

Few Weeks later....

One day before Holi...

AR....

Arnav's cabin.....

It was the day before Holi.. The Ray mansion already glowing with happiness. Because for the Ray's, it is the first Holi after their beloved Arnav's marriage. And for the said couple, this Holi is important because tomorrow two important persons are coming to observe the Ray's , to be more precise to observe Arnav - Khushi and their compatibility with each other and definitely how they are handling Advay.

Arnav was sitting in his leather chair looking at nothing in particular. Tomorrow is a very important day. Somewhere in last weeks after their marriage, few incidents happened which was mean to create differences between Arnav and Khushi but it was the blessings of Almighty that they successfully overcome the situations and still going strong.

Arnav sigh thinking about the small small incidents which occurred in last few days. Like, Advay's food got burn, trying to impose different question in Advay's mind regarding his dada and angel's possible ignorance, then trying to portray Khushi is incapable before Arnav and portraying Arnav as a womaniser before Khushi's eyes.

Subhadra Mallik did not leave a chance to break their bond but surprisingly every time, she failed. Arnav knew it's all became possible because of Khushi and her strength, her immense trust on him. The way Khushi always handles the situations, specially Advay. Now even Subhadra Mallik accepts that making Advay against Khushi is next to impossible.

But Arnav felt disgusted remembering the way two days ago Subhadra Mallik tried to poisoned Khushi's mind by showing some of Arnav's photograph with Sheetal.. Well few photographs were original but few were photo shopped. Arnav went to Nainital for an important meeting that day and when at night he came back, Payal and Akash narrated the whole incident. They both could not stop praising about Khushi.. It was Khushi who not only give a damn about the photograph but also proved that they are morphed. She openly accused Mrs Subhadra Mallik for her deeds. But what warmed Arnav's heart was the words she spoke to defend her husband.. "I trust my husband. I know these all are fake and I don't need any proof to bring my trust on him. But here ARNAV'S REPUTATION is at stake. I don't want anybody should take any advantage of the situation. I will bring the truth out Mrs Mallik, and also who did this, before Arnav comes back from Nainital." And Khushi Ray keep her words, with the help of Aman, within few hours Khushi proved that the photograph were all fake.

It was not needed to say loudly that who was behind the entire act but it was an eye opener for Devyani Ray. Actually Devyani and Subhadra were friends and thus their children Ratna and Arunoday got married. Though all these mishap happened, still Devyani denies believing that Subhadra is trying to do harm. It was because of her insistence; Subhadra Mallik is staying in this house for long and creating problems. But that one incident somewhere make a crack in Devyani's believe on her best friend..

Arnav take a deep breath to calm his nerve, the anxiety he is feeling overwhelming him. Tomorrow is a very special day, he knew it is too important for him because it's related to Advay's custody. Arnav Ray is very much aware that tomorrow Subhadra and her evil companion will definitely strike back, that to very badly. What should be their exact plan? He don't know, but he is ready to face them... he had increased the security of the house with continuous monitoring but still Arnav's heart is thudding vehemently in his rib cage, he would had lost his temper way before with all the nasty things the Mallik's are doing but he is holding his pent up anger just because of one person.

One special person who had a special place in his life...

The special person who is a ray of light in his otherwise dark life..

The person who successfully holds the strings of his happiness..infact the otherwise secluded four wall of his room became a HOME after her arrival..

She is Khushi...

His wife, Khushi .....

Arnav chuckled a little remembering the way Khushi tells her name with a hint of proud smile, " I am Khushi Arnav Basu Ray..." He cannot thank Almighty enough for sending Khushi in his life, finally...and Arnav knew with Khushi beside him he will definitely win Advay's custody, against all the odds.

But Arnav knew there is an expiry date of this relationship... Khushi will leave him after 6 months... SHE HAS TO LEAVE HIM....

Arnav brought back from his monologue sensing someone's presence. Aman Majumder was sitting in front of him, with a teasing smile.

" What?" Arnav asked looking at his best friend.

" Nothing.. Were you dancing and singing in your day dream with Khushi Bhabi or doing Ahem... Ahem..." Aman's teasing smile was only increasing.

" WHAT THE.... God Aman... You are unbelievable... you know..." Arnav was cut off by Aman..

" Ya.. I know you are head over heal, deeply in love with Khushi Bhabi... But you forgot me after your marriage Arnav...how could you?" Aman wiped away his fake tears which forced Arnav to roll his eyes.

" Come straight to the point, you dramebaaz.." Arnav said in return Aman smiled sheepishly.

" I am all ears to know about your...you know...your first night...After all finally you get rid of your Virginity.." Aman wink at Arnav while Arnav's face turn red in embarrassment.

" I.. I... Don't want to discuss anything.." Arnav cleared his throat to overcome from the awkward situation.

" Oh My God... Don't tell me, you did nothing...I mean.. NO ACTION ?? You are still a VIRGIN ??? I think I will surely get a heart attack... seriously dude, tell me one thing, Are you a gay?" Arnav chuckle after haring Aman's drama..

" Arnav I am serious... Are you hiding something from me? Or are you waiting for some muhurat ? When are you flying for your honeymoon? I can take Advay's responsibilities for those few months, you know... Advay likes Kuhu too.." the teasing smile were never leaving Aman's face...

" Honeymoon ?? Few months ?? Are you gone insane??" Arnav could not believe his best pal is thinking this way..

" Off course, the way you are ogling your wife all the time, when she is around you, I just assume... and besides, the great Arnav Ray is still a VIRGIN... so, a few months honeymoon is required.. You should thank me, I restrict myself assuming the duration of Honeymoon in months only, because, one year long Honeymoon trip, you know, will be too much..." Aman wink at Arnav again while Arnav's mouth hung open...

" You are just impossible Aman.. Honeymoon and me, no way... besides it's not perma..permanent.." Arnav stammerd a little while uttering the last line.

" WHAT?? What are you talking about?" Aman asked in suspiciousness.. Now what did the stupid AR had done?

" Well, I had offered Khushi a six months contract to win over Advay custody. We signed our contract the day I introduced Khushi with my family and Adu... Khushi knew...that everything is...temporary...ya...she knew.." Arnav whispered slowly feeling the invisible pang in his heart.

" You are so selfish Arnav...Are not you using Khushi Bhabi for your own benefit?" Aman retorted..

"It was very clear from the beginning that it will end at the end of six months.." Arnav was strong in his decision.

" oh.. Really? Then why are you giving Khushi Bhabi mixed signals? Are not you leading her ? Why are you encouraging her to wave a dream with you? With Advay? With your family? She is clearly falling for you, in fact she had already fall in love with you.. Why are you doing this to her? When you know you will ultimately LEAVE HER , then why?" Aman asked angrily.

" You know my reasons Aman..I cannot lead a happy married life with Khushi.. I have to leave her for HER GOOD..." Arnav tried to make some sense to his PA cum Best friend who was hell bend to making Arnav the contract null and void now only..

" No... I don't know about your stupid reasons... You are being irrational.. You are...You just cannot Make Khushi Bhabi feel like a princess and then snatched all of it in a fine morning..." Aman was adamant to prove Arnav wrong...

" I know what I am doing... I need Khushi's help for getting Advay's custody and Khushi is also aware about it... and..." Arnav averted his eyes from Aman's who was glaring at him at present..

" So, you are playing around with Khushi? All the care, concern and the lovey dovey gesture are just fake, it's a way to win the custody right? So, you are following the path of Mr Arunodoy Mallik??" Aman clearly had touched his wrong nerve.

" JUST..SHUT UP...AMAN MAJUMDER... YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LIMIT... How could you tell that when you, only you know what I actually feel for Khushi? When you know that it's not for few weeks or days, But since my early adulthood I wanted to be with only one woman, I wanted to be loved by only one woman, I wanted to cherish only one woman and she is KHUSHI... you know Aman... still..." Arnav felt his words got stuck in his throat with the overwhelming emotions he is feelings....

" I know and that's why I am asking you why? Why are you spoiling your and Khushi's life? Confess her.. Tell her the truth... let her decide..." Aman nudge..

" I...I...can not...The eyes which held so much adorations for me, the smile which she bestowed upon me, the care , concern and every damn emotions which she showered upon me, will eventually vanished, if she comes to know about all those secrets.. I will not able to see pity in her eyes for me, I will not able to see her compromising for me... I... I... just...it's better I let her go... after custody battled over, I will definitely keep the distance and behave ru..rude..yes.. Very rude to her. Then she will hate me and leave me.. I will prove myself as a "beast" infront of her..It's for her better future... But for few days, till the custody case over, I.. I want to live... I want to take a feel of HER...the memories of this time will help me to survive without her..." Arnav gulp down his emotions..

" You know what Arnav, if I were not a classmate of yours in Harvard, I would have clearly doubted on your degree.. How on earth you got the degree man with such a dumb head ?? But mark my words, you will lose... either way...." With that Aman Majumder just stormed out from the cabin leaving behind an emotionally drawn Arnav behind.

*********************

Same day at 9 p.m.

R.M.

Arnav's bedroom...

Arnav was exhausted with the back to back client meetings but he is feeling restless and drain out remembering that Khushi will leave him after 6 months. The conversation with Aman had made him restless, did he really making any wrong decision by making the contract? Did he really using Khushi??

No God no... Only Arnav knew what Khushi means to him...she is the only woman whom he had ever desired.. Only Arnav knew how every single time he controlled himself around Khushi, when reality is that all he wants is to grab Khushi , plaster her with himself, kiss her senseless and make sweet love till she remember only his name...

But alas, here he is...sharing a contract of six months...how pathetic...

Arnav was so indulge in his thought that he did not realise when he reached in front of their bedroom..Arnav entered without looking at the surroundings but just halted at the doorway, because the scene in front of him just took his breath away. His mouth almost touched in the floor.

There in the middle of the room, his cute wife was dancing crazily with a blasting sound of music and on the bed their cutie pie Advay was also shaking his bum, along with clapping and cheering his angel...

Arnav stood still, unable to fathom, what to say or how to react, instead he was engrossed in drinking the beauty of his wife and admired the bond she shared with Advay....

Arnav's staring session was interrupted when Advay successfully spotted him, " da.. da..come ..tance with Us.." Advay gladly welcome his dada..

" Dance and me? Sorry Adu but I cannot perform this type of crazy dance.." Arnav confessed because there is no denial that Arnav Ray was a terrible dancer, well for maximum time.

" Oh.. Come on Arnav.. How could you break the heart of our Prince? He wants his dada and angel to dance for him, Right my Chocó pie Adu?" Khushi fluttered her eye lashes innocently while trying to make Arnav agree on their demand which indirectly fuelled Arnav's desire only.

Taking few long strides, Arnav came close to Khushi and pull her close to himself. Inhaling her jasmine scent he muttered,

" hummm... so, my queen wants me to dance for her and our prince?" Arnav's husky voice sends Khushi in a daze and she nodded her head in agreement.

" What will I get in return then?" Arnav whispered seductively in Khushi's ears.

" What.. What do y..you..you want?" Khushi was already in intoxicated state where Arnav's breath was fanning on her face.

"YOU." Arnav wanted to scream loud and clear but gulping down his overwhelming desire, he slowly whispered " your handmade sugar free gulab jamoon."

" Huh..??" Khushi's trance was broken and before they can continue for more, Advay intervene them..

" Da..da.., Antel.. tance.." keeping his little hands over his hip, Advay frowned a little and ordered them.

And with the blasting music overflowing the room once again, Arnav slowly started to dance with his queen, and soon the dance turn into a crazy number.

Khushi was dancing crazily and soon Arnav too indulged himself in Khushi's world. They were dancing and laughing freely, but just forget about one matter that there was one important person is waiting to get their attention.

Unable to get his angel's and dada's attention, Advay fumed in anger and uttered the next words which just caught the attention of two person who were dancing crazily.

" WH..A..TH..E..." Arnav and Khushi immediately stop dancing and looked at each other, unable to believe what they had heard just now, they again looked at ADVAY, who was sitting in a chair, looking at them with his big eyes...

" What did you just said my jalebi?" Khushi asked in astonished.

" WH..A..THE" Advay replied while trying to raise an eye brow like his dada but failed miserably.

Arnav burst into pile of laughter and engulfed Advay in a bear hug, " Oh.. My boy.."

" Antel..." Advay pouted while looking for his Angel too.

" Come Angel...join with us...our chhota packet is yarning for you.." Arnav was still laughing.

Khushi too joined with them while having a smile adorning in her face.

Advay cutely kissed both of them and snuggled more to Khushi...

Khushi patted Advay's head affectionately while whispered towards Arnav, "If you don't stop your infamous 'what the'... I will admit you to the kinder garden school along with Advay...Mind it Mr Ray.."

An shocked, speechless, stunned, amused Arnav Ray only uttered one word, " WHAT THE...."

To be contd......

**********************************

Author Note:

Hello My lovely readers...

Here is the Fourteenth chapter of this story..

Did you like Aman here? I hope so..and the cute Advay? Is not he adorable ?

There is some secret, which still Khushi does not know...Actually I love thriller and suspense, so, in Romance also, I am trying to blend the suspense in little amount.. Hope you are enjoying...

Expecting your response ....

If you are liking " Beauty and the beast", then you should try my new  SS " Sweetheart"...It's a Romantic comedy...

My other works name, " Another chance" and " Rising phoenix".

There is two OS and two TS which are completed. Give them a try too.

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

27.11.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 11.7K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
373K 34.6K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
764K 37.3K 82
✔️First place in People's choice awards 2020 in general fiction category❤💕💝 ✔️First place in Rainbow awards 2020 in humour category❤💕💝 ✔️Third p...
613K 30.9K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...