Harry Styles is babysitting m...

By CurlyBlondeHair

Elizabeth's life isn't picture perfect. Living with her mom as her dad left when she was small. Her mom is al... More

Chapter 1 - Dad's back
Chapter 2 - The cupcake accident
Chapter 3 - First day with my 'new babysitter'
Chapter 4 - The Deal
Chapter 5 - Drama night
Chapter 6 - The world war 3: American vs British
Chapter 7 - Shopping day
Chapter 8 - The worst party ever
Chapter 9 - Sparks fly
Chapter 10- The kiss
Chapter 11 - Telling the feelings
Chapter 12 - The first non- date
Chapter 13 - The best best friend ever.
Chapter 14 - More than this
Chapter 15 - Another day
Chapter 16 - Moving on
Chapter 18 - (DDD) Dad-Daughter Day
Chapter 19 - Amazing day
Chapter 20 - Live while we're young
Chapter 21 - Not such good first impressions.
Chapter 22 - Happy ONE MONTH
Chapter 23 - It can't be over...
Chapter 24 - Move on?
Chapter 25 - It's what you do to me
Chapter 26 - We didn't make this through
Chapter 27 - Ellie's back.
Chapter 28 - You've got a girl at home
Chapter 29 - You lied
Chapter 30 - I just love the little prick.
Chapter 31 - Now they know about us
Epilogue.

Chapter 17 - We are official

9.1K 116 8
By CurlyBlondeHair

Harry’s POV.

“Hey, Lou, where are you going?”

“Did you saw my tie?” he asked rushing through the house.

“Whoa, Lou why are you in suit?”

“Because today is an important day.” He said serious. He speaks serious, and he is in suit. Who are you and what did you do with my Louis? I looked freak out.

“What day?” I asked confused

“I am going to meet with Eleanor at the restaurant and tell her about my feelings.” And he began to search for his super-duper perfume that attracts chicks.

“What feelings? You know her for a week?!” I kind of protested

“And what? It feels like I know her for forever!”

“Than Good Luck, and that perfume is in my room.” He smiled, and ran upstairs, I put on my shoes, and decided to visit my love. I was busy and haven't seen her for two days. I want to touch her, kiss that lips with strawberry taste, and never let her go. I stopped at the market on my way and bought her favorite snacks. I arrived at her house, parked the car and saw the light in her room on. Her dad, Nicole and step-mom hadn’t come from Paris yet.

“Ellie, Ellie, give me your hair.” I screamed down her balcony, I baby-sit my little cousins these days and we watched Tangled, Pretty awesome cartoon, I was actually laughing more that my little 5 year old cousins. And they were looking at me like “ Dude why are you laughing like an idiot?”  Whatever, Ellie opened the front door for me, and I entered, and hugged her tight, than looked in her eyes and wanted to crush a kiss on that soft lips, but she put her cheek. And escaped from my hug.

“What’s this supposed to mean? Why are you mad?”

“You are just my babysitter, you aren’t suppose to kiss me. And I am not like other girls that want to sleep with you and to be dumped in the morning, plus you still date Nicole, she is a bitch, but you aren’t supposed to cheat on her.” Ouch, she was very angry actually. I took the phone and called Nicole, right in front of her eyes.

“Hi” answered Nicole with lame.

“Hey, Nicole, listen we need to talk.”

“I need to talk to you too, but as you started the conversation, you go first.”

“I…we need to break up.”

“Why? You found out that I cheat? I mean I was going to tell you, I was drunk and …Let’s not break up, we still didn’t make our public appearance.”

“You cheated on me? And I wanted to break up because I found someone else…”

“Who is she? Is she a model? Is she hotter or what?!” she began to panic, and in my head began a little emergency alarm that said ‘Quit it!’ How could I believe that she can be nice?

“No…she is just not a bitch!” I hung up, and looked at Ellie, that was looking down and smiled. I gave her a quick peek on the cheek and rushed through the door.

Ellie’s POV.

I missed Harry so much. But I just can’t afford that…I am not even sure in his feelings. Maybe he will just get what he wants and dump me? Or will go back to Nicole? He just broke up, and then just exited. What about the part of saying me to be his girlfriend. Or something like this? I am completely confused. I want in kitchen and had an yogurt. 

Then my phone buzzed.

From: Harry <3

Be ready at seven…We need to talk.

I froze. We need to talk? What is this supposed to mean? It isn’t something good: Always when someone says ‘we need to talk’ is means serious changes. Mom said we need to talk before I came here. It means that or Harry is leaving for his tour, or he will dump me? Or he will dump me because he is going to the tour??!! So many questions! Shit!

So whatever, I went to my closet and began to think what to wear. In what t-shirt I want to be dumped? In Nirvana’s one or All Time Low’s one? On in the one with the inscription ‘Break your heart’ All Time Low is my lucky one, so I put on a pair of denim black shorts with a pair of black Vans and the t-shirt, my hair was down and I am kind of ready to be dumped…or not? It’s almost seven and I can’t find a place, I am walking all over the house and saying ‘Calm down. Breath deep! I can do it, I can do it!’ No, I can’t!!! ‘I will be dumped and just return to NY, and forget about this, it’s not like it would last forever. Let’s be realistic! It’s Harry Styles of who you are talking about. My phone buzzed again.

Harry <3

I am down, waiting.

No smile faces? I took a last look in the mirror, and then got in his car, he didn’t say anything, acting damn so Mysterious!

“Harry?!” I said unsure as he nodded. “Where are we going?”

“You will see.” He said with a smirk. A smirk is good? Or not? God Please kill my brain, cause he is thinking TOO much! Soon we entered in a forest. Is he going to rape me? Rape me? Than dump me, and then go on the tour! We stopped at a lake. There was a little wood boat and a red and blue blanket and a picnic basket. I was so absent mind that didn’t observed that Harry opened the door for me.

“Do you like this?”

“yeah…”

“Then GET OUT OF THE CAR!” he laughed. He helped me to exit and we sat on the blanket. “I made some sandwiches for us. Take them from the basket. Your favorite Nutella ones.” The basket was near me so I opened it excited. I really need some food now.

“Harry…? The basket is actually empty!” Is this some kind of joke?

“What?! It can’t be empty!” he thought some seconds. “Damn you Niall! I told him just to take the basket to the car.” We laughed, it’s Niall we are talking about. So we went in the boat. And we began to row, and he stopped in the middle of the lake. It was actually beautiful here. It wasn’t a simple lake. There was a big tree on the left, that had some white flowers on it, and these flowers were falling on the clean water. The pink-orange sky was reflecting in the lake, and the sun was going under water. He smiled, I bet he didn’t expected this to look so good. I almost forgot about him dumping me.

“You said we need to talk.” I remembered.

“Yeah... Ellie, you know, you are so…” That begging! I saw it from movies! They always begin like this and end with the phrase ‘we are so different, blah, blah, blah.’

“…not like others, funny, kind, nice, so unpredictable, honest…you make me be myself around you, like the time stops and there is no world, no fame, just me the ordinary guy I was before the X factor. You know I think that if you weren’t in England, than I would never found my reason to live. And I don’t know how long it’s gonna last, but I am going to enjoy every moment of our relationship. So Ellie, my dear sweet Ellie…do you want to be my girlfriends?”  I heard it right? Girlfriend? Not I am going on tour? Ohhh, All Time Low’s t-shirt really bring some luck. I was just smiling there and didn’t know what to say, and then my phone buzzed.

From: Kevin What he needs now?

I miss you. Miss our summer, Friday movie nights, and I know I was a total ass, but sorry. Call me maybe?)

Whatever. I put my phone back in pocket. There will be a lot of time for Kevin. Now I faced that green eyes, waiting for an answer, but Kevin’s text remembered me about, about that summer will be over, but I will be too deeply in love at that time.

“I want it so much, but, Harry, what about when summer is over? I still have my last year to study.”

“Let’s live with the moment, and about when summer is over. I got an idea.” He smirked. I looked confused, he had that weird voice tone when he said. ‘I got an idea’.

We sat in car, and returned in town. I was still confused.

“Where are we going?”

“You will see.” What? Why are you so mysterious today? From the bad player ass to some freaking mysterious Merlin! That makes surprises. After 15 minutes we stopped in front of a…tattoo shop. Stop! What?!

“Harry, why we need a tattoo shop?”

“Will it be too cliché if you get a tattoo with a ‘H’ and I get one with an ‘E’? And this permanent tattoo will remember you about me, no matter where are you, and what’s the distance between us.”

“Harry, I want to be realistic. What if we break up?”

“You will always remember our moments together, or you will remove you tattoo.”

“Okay…and I am afraid a little. It hurts…”

“I will be there for you. Don’t worry.” He hold my hand, and we entered the tattoo shop, it was creepy, and I was nervous and unsure, but Harry was holding my hand tight.

“Hi.” Said bored the girl with red and black hair, pale skin, a pierce in her nose, some tattoos on her body and in a very short leather skirt.

“We want to get a tattoo.”

“Obviously you want this is why you came here, I am listening.” Still the same bored tone.

“So I want for you to do a ‘H’ on the down left part of the stomach. And after this an ‘E’ under my heart.” I smiled when he said ‘under my heart’ he will keep me near his heart…for forever.  She leaded us to a small armchair and I sat there, and (I don’t want to describe this part, but Harry wasn’t letting go of my hand, he was smiling at me, and I knew that this tattoo is worth it.) Finally we exited that creepy place, and on the road to our house it began to rain, he parked the car. I exited first, and began to dance and jump. I love rain, it have this feeling of freedom. Harry was following and laughing, than he came closer. He stopped me from my little rain dance, and looked into my blue eyes.

“How could a player like me get a girl like you? You are so full of life, and so unpredictable and cute when you are dancing like so.” Then he planted a quick kiss on my lips. “We need to go inside, you already have a cold, don’t make it worse.” He is right, I am sick already because of the dare guys gave me when Harry and Louis were at pizzeria. It was night and they dared me to throw myself in the pool, and then when it was cold as hell they locked the door, and lucky me, that Louis and Harry came and saved me. We entered the house, my clothes were wet, so I went in a warm shower, and then changed in PJ’s. Harry got a shower too, and we were sitting on my queen size bed, watching a action movie, and cuddling. He was only in his Sponge Bob boxers, and his abs were melting my heart, I just couldn’t resist. I was staring at the six pack and couldn’t look away.

“Take a picture.” He said sarcastically.  I blushed.

“I’ve seen better.” I showed my tongue.

“Sure, you did…that’s why you are eye-raping me.” He laughed

“I was not eye-raping you, and I was just…just…” C’mon Elizabeth find something in your smart head of yours, you can’t let him win. “I was just surprised how can I date such an un-sexy guy like you? Not my type at all.”

“Have you dared to call me unsexy?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah… I think I dared to.”

“You know what this means?” he paused, and took a pillow. “Pillow fight!” and he began hitting me with pillow. But thank you to Kevin I know how to win this.

“Don’t worry Styles. I will kick your ass!”  So suddenly, our eyes met, and I just began to kiss him passionately, my tongue meeting with his, and he stopped tickling, the kiss was going deeper and deeper, and then a make-out session, and while we were kissing, somebody coughed. I turned around to face…DAD!

“Mr. Styles why aren’t you at home at this hour?”

“Sorry sir’ I was taking care of your daughter.” I couldn’t help but laughed, dad sent me a glare.

“Thank you. Mr. Styles, now please put your clothes on, and from this moment I can care of my daughter.” Wow, I’ve never seen dad angry.

“Wow, right now I feel like Romeo.” He laughed “But still I will be fired because of you.” I showed him my tongue. “If you will show it once again, I will bite it.” Of course I liked to tease him and showed it again, I thought he was joking but he really bite it.

“Ouch.” I said trying to speak “I fought you were jofing.” I couldn’t speak normal because my tongue hurts. “No fisses for a  month.” He smiled, and kissed my cheek.

“Call you later, sweet pie.” And he went away. I took some cold water on my tongue trying to cure it. Dad didn’t entered my room, since that moment. Whatever. I was about to got o sleep, but my phone buzzed. I thought it was Harry, but it was Kevin.

From: Kevin

I know you are mad, but sorry.

To: Kevin

This was your choice.

From: Kevin

I was stupid. I am watching our videos now. The one when we were 7 and we were trying to make a breakfast for your mom, and we almost exploded the kitchen. Do you remember the time we were selling lemonade, and because one eleven year old guy didn’t pay us 2 dollars, you attacked him. :D I still laugh at the face you made. Or when you followed the Santa from the Mall and he got undressed, and you were so upset when you found that he is not real.

These memories…

To: Kevin

And I was crying, and you were comforting me. And you took a costume of the Santa to cheer me up.

From: Kevin

I wish we could go back. Why did these things changed?

To: Kevin

We’ve changed…

From: Kevin

I don’t agree, I am still naïve and dreamy, and you are still that aggressive but still cute one. It’s just me, stupid me, that ruined everything. Give me another chance, I will make it right…

To: Kevin

Good night, sleep tight, Kevin.

From: Kevin

And don’t let the monsters get you. Remember we have our friendship bracelets. Night El, xx

I laughed as I remember how we were remembering our good night speech, when we were 9 and our moms left us with a stupid babysitter, that was watching horror movies.  All these memories. I miss Kevin, and a part of my heart will always be his. He was my first friend, crush, and a lot of memories were holding us back together. And he was right, we didn’t change, still the same kids that were playing that they are Cat-Woman and Spider-Man.

Did you enjoyed the chapter? A little Kevin-Ellie moment. I think it is cute. What do you think? Please say me your opinions, fan and just tell me what you think about this story, maybe some suggestions…whatever. I want to know what you think about this story.

 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
9.5K 311 40
"Get out before I do something wrong." I said my voice hard and cold. I saw her stumble back a little before she took the support of the side table...
278K 10.9K 47
"Just behave Harry." Liam sighs. "It's the World Cup, I have worked hard for this and I still can't believe that mom and dad convinced coach to take...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...