Take Your Heart,Golden Wind

Av Elyion22

Taking place after Vento Aureo,Giorno decides to take a vacation on Japan.But as evil rises and the Phantom T... Mer

Gold Experience Requiem
A Crime Boss's Change of Heart
Let's Hang Out!
Vote Close
What Life Do You Choose? (Part 1)
What Life Do You Choose? (Part 2)
I Am Alibaba
This Place Is My Grave
The Days When My Mother Was There
Out of The Shell
A Well Deserved Break

A Thief meets A Gang-Star

4.1K 69 88
Av Elyion22

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic
Opening:

Part 1

Sunday,June 5

In the busy streets of Japan,a big screen on a building was showing a elderly man with long grey hair tied in a ponytail and short facial hair sitting on a chair with lots of microphones near him and the crowd began to talk to each other about it.

"What's up with Madarame?"One of the male citizens asked.

"Yeah.What's up with that old geezer?"Another male citizen asked.

"Is he...crying?"One of the female citizens asked.

Then,Madarame began to speak.

"I...I have commited crimes that are unbecoming of an artist.Plainly put...I,um...plagiarized work.I-I...tainted this...this country's art world...and...even "Sayuri"!"Madarame said making the citizens shocked.Then tears started to flow through Madarame's cheeks and he began to cry.

"H-How could I...possibly...apologize to-to everyone for...what I've done?"Madarame said as he cries even more.

"He's crying way too much."One of the male citizens said and chuckles.Then,the newscaster starts speaking.

"And that was the urgent apology conference by Madarame that took place just a moment ago.After reporting to the association,Madarame has agreed to the police's request to turn himself in."The newscaster announced.

"Wasn't he on TV the other day?"A female citizen asked.

"On top of charges of abuse to his pupils,Madarame is under suspicion of claiming their works as his own.Some doubt that the validity that his maiden work,"Sayuri",was stolen,believing it was used for fraud.This large scale criminal act has caused a great shock to the art world and..."The newscaster paused.

"That old man's done for."A female citizen said.

"After the conference,Madarame was taken to a police hospital for interrogation due to his age.However,initial psych evaluations state that he is mentally sound and likely responsible for his actions."The newscaster said.

"There's no need to be nice to an old geezer like that."One of the male citizens said.

"Why'd he spill the beans himself?Doesn't that seem weird?"One of the male citizens asked.

"Also,a group calling themselves,'The Phantom Thieves',posted a dubious note at Madarame's exhibit.The police will investigate their relation to this case,but for now,did not identify them as suspects."The newscaster said.

"Phantom Thieves?Do these bandits have somethin' to do with that old geezer's apology?"One of the male citizens asked.

"Ohh,I've heard of them before.They supposedly steal evil hearts:it's why the culprits apologize."A female citizen said.

"Wait,what?Steal hearts?That's impossible though."Another female citizen said.

"But I feel like I somethin' about that online too.They sent out a calling card for real."One of the male citizens said.

"So,it was like,'We're going to tale your heart?'That's impressive if someone really did that."One of the male citizens said.

"Phantoms Thieves,huh."A male citizen with shaggy, chin-length brown hair with bangs and reddish-brown eyes said.

"Phantom Thieves again."A female citizen with brown hair in a bob cut with blunt bangs and a French-braid styled headband said and she walks off.

Meanwhile at the train accessway,Akira,Ryuji,Ann,Yusuke and the cat,Morgana were talking to each other.

"You guys see the news about Madarame?It's just like what happened to Kamoshida!"Ryuji said.

"And they mentioned the Phantom Thieves!"Ann added.

"Man,this is starting to get interesting.If we do it right,we can change people's hearts.With this power,we might be able to do more than just gettin' back at society.It'll be a big deal!"Ryuji said.

"It'll be fun."Akira said.

"Let's keep pushing on then!As for me,I hope we just keep gettin' more and more famous!"Ryuji said.

"Something like this happening twice is massive too.It's too great  a coincidence to occur normally."Morgana said.

"If we continue doing this,we'll definitely be able to give courage to everyone who needs it."Ann said.

Just then,2 officers go near them and began talking to each other.

"We may want to quiet down a little."Yusuke said.

"Do you know them?"Ann asked.

"You moron!Those're attendance officers!"Ryuji said and then the 2 officers start to approach them.

"Hello there.May I speak with you for a moment?"The officer with glasses asked.

"Ah,yes!How can we help you?"Ann asked.

"That monotonous acting of hers never fails to send a chill down my spine."Morgana said.

"What are you all doing here?Are you friends?"The officer with glasses asked.

"What do we look like?"Akira asked.

"Hm?What did you say?"The 2nd officer asked.

"A-Ahaha!Th-That was a joke!He didn't get much sleep last night."Ann said.

"Well,alright.Just make sure you disperse before it gets too late,ok?There have been some odd happenings lately and the news about that artist has caused quite the stir."The officer with glasses said.

"We'll be careful!"Ann said as the 2 officers leave them.

"It's still light out.Man,those guys must have way too much time on their hands."Ryuji said.

"Hey,don't go making stuff up on the spot like that,ok?!I totally panicked 'cause of you!"Ann said.

"From now on,we'll need to be even more cautious than before.Look at us!Right after the 2nd Thieves incident both prior victims are meeting up."Morgana said.

"Wait,you mean people might be listening to us?"Ann asked.

"Eh,it'll be fine.Look around.We're the only people worryin' about it."Ryuji said.

"I guess you're right."Ann said.

"By the way,Yusuke.You able to get anything on Madarame?Remember how he was talking about that suspicious person in the black mask?"Ryuji asked.

"Well,I pressed him for answers but he doesn't even understand what happened to him to begin with."Yusuke said.

"It's not like he actually saw his desires get stolen,after all."Ann said.

"It's rumored that he may be sent to prison.In that case,gaining information will be difficult."Yusuke said.

"So what're you gonna do now?"Ryuji asked.

"I'll be leaving in that house.I can't draw in such a place anymore."Yusuke said.

"Do you have somewhere to go?"Ann asked.

"The school dorms.I can stay there free of charge thanks to my fine-arts scholarship."Yusuke said.

"A scholarship?Wait,you're that good?"Ryuji asked.

"Although,Takamaki-san's house would do as well."Yusuke said.

"Wait,WHAT?!"Ann asked.

"You know,you could ask her to model for you whenever you wanted!"Ryuji said.

"You moron!"Ann said.

"Then again,now that Yusuke'll be livin' alone,it'll be easier for us to meet up wherever we want."Ryuji said.

"For the time being,we should wait and see how this case play out."Yusuke said.

"And it'll prolly take some time findin' a target as big as Madarame."Ryuji said.

"Anyway,we should act like normal students while we look for our next target,ok?"Ann asked.

"We'll be entrusting that to you again,Ryuji."Morgana said.

"All right.Guess it's just more prep 'til then."Ryuji said as the group pick up their bags and leave.

As the group leave,little do they know that the girl with brown hair is watching them from behind.

"Yusuke Kitagawa."The girl said as she leaves.

Akira turns around.

*That's weird.I kinda thought someone was watching us.Meh,maybe I'm just paranoid.*Akira thought as he continued walking.

Part 2

(cue Beneath The Mask)

Later,Akira enters the Leblanc cafe and sees Sojiro talking to the boy with golden hair of moderate length tied back in a short, braided tail, with three distinctive oversized curls arranged in a row over his forehead and he is wearing a pink two-piece suit with a checkered coat tail and several ornate features, including wing-shaped emblems on the collars and a heart-shaped opening in the chest area.

"Yeah,I've heard of them.The group who keeps stealing hearts of people?"Sojiro asked.

"Precisely.Reports claim that their 1st victim was a PE teacher named Kamoshida then the 2nd is the artist,Madarame.It's so...bizzare.Like how can a person's mind change so sudden?"The boy asked.

"Hmmm.Yeah,I find it bizzare too."Sojiro said and he notices Akira.

"Oh,you're back.If I remember correctly,you transfer lines at Shibuya right?I heard customers say it's gotten pretty dangerous over there.Don't let yourself be a target,got it?"Sojiro asked.

"Sure thing."Akira said.

"Who's he?"The boy asked.

"Someone who lives here."Sojiro replied.

"Oh is that so?Well,good evening.My name is Giorno Giovanna.What's yours?"Giorno asked.

"Akira Kurusu."Akira said.

"Say,Akira.Have you heard about 'The Phantom Thieves' lately?"Giorno asked.

"Well,yes.I did."Akira replied.

"I have a few questions for you,Akira.If I tell you I was a Phantom Thief,what would you do?"Giorno asked.

"Well....um...I would be fine with it because I believe that the Phantom Thieves are doing what's right."Akira said.

"Interesting answer.Now,what if I say that you're the Phantom Thief and I figured it out.How would you react?"Giorno asked making Akira a bit nervous.

*I don't know what's with this guy.Calm down.I can't let him figure out.*Akira thought as sweat starts to appear and Giorno raised his eyebrow as he noticed it.

"Take your time,Akira.Also be honest with your answers.Otherwise,I'll know it's a lie."Giorno said.

"Alright,that's enough questions for today.Thank you for coming,Mr.Giovanna."Sojiro said as Giorno gets up from his seat.

"Well,I guess we can continued this subject at another time.Thanks for the coffee,Sakura-san.And it was nice meeting you,Akira Kurusu.Sorry to bother you,by the way."Giorno said as he leaves the cafe.

"Woah,you got nervous right there.But I don't think he'll suspect you so you should be fine."Morgana said.

"I hope you're right."Akira said.

Then his phone beeps and he opens his phone

Yusuke:You have my gratitude.

Ryuji:What're you so polite for all of a sudden?

Yusuke:I truly am thankful to you for making me come to my senses.

Akira:You're exaggerating.

Yusuke:I most certainly am not.I must express my gratitude earnestly.

Ryuji:You're one of us now,man.We'll be counting on you,mkay?

Yusuke:Of course.

Ann:And if anything comes up,we won't hesitate to lend a hand.

Yusuke:Thank you.

Yusuke:Well then,see you.

Akira closes his phone.

"Well then,there were a lot of ups and downs but we still pulled off our 1st job!Yusuke joined the team too,so let's concentrate reforming society like this!"Morgana said and Akira nods and went upstairs and later he slept.

(end theme)

Meanwhile at a hotel,Giorno's phone starts to ring and he picks it up.

"Fugo?"Giorno asked.

"Hey,Giorno.Um there's something I need to tell you.The narcotics team decides to went up to retrieve some weird mask thingy from old Nazi bunkers so that they could power Volpe up.Do you know what is?"Fugo asked through the phone.

"Hmmm.A weird mask from old Nazi bunkers?No,I don't know that.Have you tracked them?"Giorno asked.

"Yes.We've tracked them in Ortygia,Syracuse.We're also taking a helicopter to go there."Fugo said.

"Alright.Good luck,Fugo."Giorno said as he hangs up.

*That guy from earlier looks suspicious.Judging from the sweat and the way he didn't answer my 2nd question,he really is starting to get suspicious.I should keep an eye on him for now.*Giorno thought.

*This country secretly has evil people lurking around and I need to stop them.But with people like the Phantom Thieves,that would stop them from doing more evil deeds.I need to find them.*Giorno thought.

Ending:

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.9K 20
No words can describe what she felt when she travels with Bruno Bucciarati and his team. In fact, she is silent - a mute. Even if she doesn't utter a...
36.9K 1.4K 42
โ› ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โœ - /๐ษชหˆ๐ซ๐žษช๐ง(๐)ส’๐/ Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged adjective: deranged mad; insane. " ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ...
347K 18.1K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
6.8K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...