Let's Hang Out!

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 7

It's nighttime and Akira and Morgana are on the bed,talking to each other.

"That Kaneshiro truly was an evil stain on society.Same with Kamoshida and Madarame,too.They hurt and exploited others just to satisfy their desires.Still,there were people around them,who noticed their terrible deeds,weren't there?"Morgana asked.

"They were probably too scared."Akira said.

"So it's because they don't have the courage.Humans are so weak.Humans...hey,do you think I'll really be able to become a human?When I touched the Treasure...some memories came back,I tried to force myself to forget but...I really may not be human."Morgana said sadly.

"I'm sure you are."Akira said.

"Talk about a lukewarm response.Now that I think about it,I gotta be human.I am the core of the Phantom Thieves after all!Come on,it's not good for you to stay up this late.Let's go to sleep."Morgana said and Akira nods and goes to sleep.

Saturday,June 25

It's now morning and Akira is awake and his phone starts to ring and he picks it up.

"Hello?"Akira asked.

"Hello?It's me,Makoto.Were you sleeping?"Makoto asked.

"No.It's fine."Akira said.

"Thank goodness.There's something I feel I should let you know.Kaneshiro contacted me."Makoto said.

"Kaneshiro?!"Morgana said.

"He said he's calling off our debt.It seems he's disposed of all the photos as well.And um...my sister and her team have already taken him to custody."Makoto said making Akira and Morgana shocked.

"What?!"Morgana said.

"It appears they did not want him to....disappear,if you know what I mean."Makoto said.

"His group was called a mafia after all.I wouldn't put silencing him past them."Morgana said.

"Does this mean we were successful in changing his heart?"Makoto asked.

"It's hard to say for sure yet."Morgana said.

"I see.What about psychotic breakdowns that Kaneshiro mentioned?"Makoto asked.

"I'm not sure.But I assume he was talking about the incidents that have been all over the news lately.It really may be related to the other person who has been entering Palaces."Morgana said.

"True.That said,all we can do now is wait until Kaneshiro's change of heart becomes clear to us.Thank you."Makoto said and she hangs up.

Meanwhile in the hotel,Giorno hears his phone ringing and he picks it up.

"Hello?"Giorno said.

"Hi,Giorno.It's me,Makoto."Makoto said.

"Oh.Buon Giorno,Makoto.How can I help you?"Giorno asked.

"Oh um...no thanks but I just want to say...thank you for helping us in dealing with Kaneshiro.I don't know what will the team be like if you weren't in it."Makoto said.

"That's alright,Makoto.Anyways,any news on Kaneshiro?"Giorno asked.

"Well,my sister and her team took him to custody but he managed to dispose the photos completely."Makoto said.