Tokyo Ghoul x My Hero Academi...

De Star_flow

It was a normal day day for the students of class 1-A. They were training like they normally do when they sud... Mais

The New Arrivals
Going to Class
Becoming a Teacher
Another One?!
Meeting class 1-B
Settling In
Hero License Exams
Discontinuation?
Results
Another Chapter

The Phone Call

3.1K 95 72
De Star_flow

Kaneki's POV

"Touka!"

"What's up? You've been gone for a few hours, so I hope you've at least found something on Juuzou's whereabouts."

"Oh, well, you see the thing is..." I trailed off.

"What did you do this time?" she asked, irritated but concerned.

"Well...we found Juuzou...but he's in another universe and we're with him." I finished, waiting for her to respond.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She screeched.

Everyone in the room could hear and I had to pull the phone away from my head.

"Why is it that you somehow always end up in trouble! Sometimes I wish I married a man who wasn't a magnet for danger!" She sighed and the sound of clinking glass could be heard.

I had a guilty look on my face. "Yeah, sorry about that. Also, there's another thing."

"What now?" Touka asked, exasperated.

"Uuuhhhh...Mr. Arima is here and alive."

"Seriously?! The White Reaper is there?! Didn't he sorta stab your brain through your eye, and you sorta kill him?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah, but we made up. He was just as confused as the rest of us as to how he got here."

She huffed, but I could tell she was accepting the fact. "So, do you have any idea how to get back?"

"Not really. But in this world, almost everyone has these superpowers called quirks. I landed in front of a school that teaches kids how to use their quirks to fight better, and apparantly they want me to be a teacher." I replied.

"Yomo and I will try to hold the fort down here, though I may have to call in Ayato and Hinami, so try to get back soon. Ichika is starting to get into her I-must-explore-and-touch-everything phase, and one of these days I swear she is going to touch the stove while it's on," she complained.

"Ok, I'll try to find a way to get back soon, but for now, try to stop Ichika from touching the stove please?" I asked, worried.

"Fine, but you know you're gonna get it when you get back right? I'll start working on my punches just for you!" she promised.

I paled but nodded understandingly. "I kinda figured. Well, good luck with the cafe!"

I hung up on her and fell on Hide, who had heard the call and expected what was to come next and prepared to catch me.

"I am so doomed. At my funeral, tell them not to use my picture from college. In all honesty, I look like a random scrawny geek minus the glasses."

"Sure sure. I'll also help pick out your flowers." Hide said, non-encouragingly while secretly thinking, I am so glad I'm not married.

Arima is smiling until he checks his watch and exclaims, "Oh, it appears that it is almost time for my first class, and Juuzou should be getting back to his. Let's wrap this up quickly."

"Ok, so state your name and quirk." I said, pulling out a notepad.

"Itsuka Kendo, quirk: Big Fist."

"Neito Monoma, quirk: Copy."

"Fumikage Tokoyami, quirk: Dark Shadow."

"Tsu, quirk: Frog."

"Shoto Todoroki, quirk: Half-Cold Half-Hot."

"Izuku Midoriya, quirk:..."

I waited for him to state his quirk, but instead, he ran up and whispered in my ear.

"Well...there are special circumstances that I will explain later, but my quirk's super strength. I can't give you the real name unless I get permission."

"That's ok. We all have secrets we need to keep." I reassured him.

He sighed with relief and rejoined the other students who all gave him inquisitive looks.

"So, after your classes, meet me in front of the crater where I landed. Now go get to class before you become late," I instructed them.

After they all left, I stood there and sighed. What have I got myself into now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

Juuzou's POV

Yay! Haise showed up! Interesting stuff always seemed to happen around him, and now he was teaching students! I could finally have a mannequin for my stitching! I have to go to class now though...but due to the interruption, I managed to skip the majority of history class!

I hum and skip behind the other students in my class who were in the office with me. I see the boy with red and white hair and a large scar a few feet away from me. I start to picture what pattern of stitches would suit him. I must have been staring for a while because he look at me, annoyed.

"Hey, your name was Todoroki right? What do you think about getting stitches? They're really fun!"

He gave me a blank look. "I don't really need stitches."

"These aren't medical stitches silly. This is called a body stitch! They're so much fun, especially when you do it wrong the first time and get an infection. My arm turned purple and I got to skip classes for a week!"

Mr. Arima, who was ahead of us, paused and turned around.

"Juuzou, please leave Kaneki's students alone. They, unlike you, willingly study and try to get a good education, and I think all the teachers would appreciate it if you didn't give one of their student stitches and possibly and infection."

"Aaaawww, you're no fun." I grumbled. Mr. Arima was such a killjoy.

I sighed and reluctantly walked to my next class. I sat down in my seat right before the door was thrown open and a weird muscular man with the oddest hairstyle dramatically leaped into the room and exclaimed, "Do not fear, for I am here now!"

All the students shouted, "All Might!" with the exception of Todoroki, Tokoyami, and of course, myself.

"I see we have a new face in here! What is your name young man?" he said, pointing at me.

"The name's Juuzou Suzuya, nice to meet you!"

"All right, Mr. Suzuya, are you ready to learn?" he asked me.

"Nope!" I replied.

"Huh? Why not?" he asked looking utterly confused.

"Because learning's boring, why else?"

"Well then Mr. Suzuya, then I'll make it my personal responsibility to make sure that by the end of the week, you'll have come to enjoy learning here, as it is very different than what you might learn at a normal school!" he answered enthusiastically.

"Bring it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaneki's POV

It's the and of the day, and my first training session is going to start soon. After questioning the teachers thoroughly, I have decided to work with the students on quirk control. Hide and I mentor Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, though if an event's coming up (A/N such as the Sports Festival or Hero License Exams), then I can mentor Tuesdays, Thursdays, or over the weekend if I feel it's necessary.

Oh, the bell rang. Here come the students.

While all the other students head out the gate to go either home or to the dorms, a group of 7 students head towards me.

"Oh, Juuzou, what are you doing here?" I ask him after seeing him with the other students.

"School was boring, so I wanted to see if you guys were going to be fighting today!"

He looked up at me hopefully.

"Sorry Juuzou, but today we're going to be working on quirk control. Though to be honest, I don't think that's going to be boring, so you can stick around." I told him.

"Yay!" Juuzou ran around laughing until Hide got here and we started.

"All right, so to start off, would everyone mind telling me what their quirk does?" I pulled out my notebook and wrote down everything they said. After I had written everything down, I  split the students into two groups, one for me and one for Hide to mentor. In my group, I had Midoriya, Todoroki, and Kendo. Hide got stuck with Monoma, but Tsu and Tokoyami weren't so bad. I gave him a pitying look when Monoma started laughing his creepy laugh.

"All right, let's settle down now." I reminded them. Let's see what we can do to help you better control your quirk."

Midoriya walked up to me and whispered,

"Well, I asked All Might and he gave me permission to tell you."

Midoriya continued to explain about his quirk and how he is only capable of using 8% of his power without hurting himself.

"I see...well then for today, let's try to increase that level to 10% to start off. When you reach that, we'll increase it to 15%, ok?" I replied after hearing his story.

He looked at me  with determination in his eyes. "Yeah, I'll definitely reach that goal!" And with that, he sped off.

A few seconds later, Todoroki came up to me.

"Mr. Kaneki, I would like to try working with my fire," he said.

"Your fire?" I asked him in return.

He then told me about how his father expects him to live up to his name, and how he decided to never use his fire because he inherited it from his dad and he doesn't want to be anything like his dad. He also explained that he recently started using his fire again thanks to Modoriya, but he didn't have very good control over it and wasn't very good at using both fire and ice at the same time.

His story reminded me of when I first became a ghoul.

"I think you main problem is that you need to accept your fire side, not control it."

He gave me a confused look.

"When I first became a ghoul, I rejected it. I tried not to eat and almost never used my kagune to fight. Only after I accepted the ghoul part of me, not as part of Rize, but as part of me, did I gain enough power to defeat my enemy. You have to accept that your fire is part of you, not part of your dad, which I believe is what Midoriya told you as well." I told him.

He thanked me and went on his way. The rest of the day was hectic. I was running around everywhere, trying to assist my students and helping Hide with his. At some point in time, Juuzou abducted Todoroki, and by the end of class, he had fireproof stitches (Where does Juuzou get those on short notice?! Does he just always have them on him?!) spiraling around his left arm and one X stitch under his bottom lip (both thankfully uninfected). I sighed watching the students leave for the dorms. I hope his parents don't kill me for sending their kid back in stitches.

After sleeping through half the day because I couldn't fall asleep last night, I have finally completed chapter 7.

Here is a picture of what the stitches on Todoroki's left hand look like. As of late, I've been thinking of changing the title. The current title is My Hero Academia x Tokyo Ghoul because that's the only thing I could think of. If anyone has any different title suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Until next time!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.2K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
6.5K 97 11
hi anybody who decides to read this, this is my first story here in Wattpad and I hope it to be good. I'm always open to suggestions and criticism so...
35.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
16.5K 928 69
Disclaimers I do not own nor claim to own either the characters or the world of MHA, the same is said to be true for any and all artwork, I downloade...