prince cornelius x reader (sh...

By -milfkasa

[this was requested] instead of thumbelina it's u More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
epilogue

chapter 5

2.5K 54 0
By -milfkasa

your pov
slowly, i walked to the altar. everyone was standing and clamoring at how beautiful i was. mr mole certainly looked happy. i was the only one who wasn't. cornelius's singing was ringing in my head.

let me be your wings
let me be your only love

i shook my head. "not now, please," i mumbled to myself desperate to get him out of my head.

let me take you far beyond the stars

"mr mole do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?" the minister's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

let me be your wings

his voice returned. i gulped hard and looked at my ring, seeing his reflection in it. my heart began to throb in my chest

let me lift you high above
everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours

his reflection disappeared and i stared lovingly at the ring. anyone else looking wouldve thought i was smitten with my ring! mr mole cleared his throat. "i do." i gasped and continued to walk to the altar.

anything that you desire
anything at all

now his reflection was in the candle wax. i couldn't escape him. "and y/n do you take this mole to be your lawful wedded husband?" the minister asked. my heart grew heavy and i remembered when i gave cornelius my necklace.

do not forget me
oh i'll never forget you. never.

"speak up," the minister ordered. i glared. i couldn't play along anymore. i cant marry the mole! i don't love him like i love cornelius. and if i'm not going to marry for love i won't marry at all. "never," i whispered.
"what?" the minister asked, as if he hadn't heard me. or maybe he truly hadn't.
"never," i repeated. the room filled with gasps. "i beg your pardon?" the minister asked.
"i cant marry mr mole." the room gasped again. ms fieldmouse looked like she was going to burst.

"i don't love him!" i continued, my voice raising. "what?" mr mole breathed in disbelief.
"y/n!" ms fieldmouse called angrily. "ahhh!" grundel jumped in from the ceiling, pieces of debris falling onto the crowd resulting in chaos. my hands flew to my face in surprise. i completely forgot about the toad. "you!" i gasped.

"I MARRY HER!" he declared angrily. i threw my bouquet of flowers to the ground. "NO!" i screamed, my face turning beet red in anger. grundel looked at in confusion. "i no marry you! i go home!" i mocked and walked past him. "no!" he grunted and grabbed my dress resulting in a shriek from me.

"no! go away let me go!" i screamed and kicked him where the sun didn't shine. "agh!" he groaned in agony. i took this as an opportunity and ran away. "after her!" someone called. i ran out and didn't look back. mr beetle jumped in front of me. "hiya, toots!" he grinned and grabbed my veil when i tried to run past him.

"i'm not your toots!" i spat and took my veil off and threw it at him. "woah!" he toppled over. "hey wait!" but i didn't look back. all i wanted to do was get out of there. "y/n!" mr toad cried and ran after me, behind him were the people watching the ceremony followed close behind.

"my wings!" mr beetle cried and tripped grundel, but he regained his balance. "my wings!" he cried.

little did i know cornelius flew in with with the jitterbugs. "woah!" he struggled to regain his balance and hid behind a rock. when he saw my running figure he gasped. "y/n," he breathed.

"she marry me!" grundel yelled. holding my skirts up, i still ran, not daring to slow down or look back.

"that's the toad we've been telling you about!" a jitterbug explained. cornelius glowered in anger and flew away. "we meet at last mr toad!" he boomed as he unsheathed his sword and pointed it at him threateningly.

i didn't know any of this was happening of course, i was still running.

"fairy prince?" grundel whimpered. he turned to mr beetle and his fingers closed around his throat. "fairy prince? no!" mr beetle let out a yelp. "you killed him," grundel growled. mr beetle shrugged cheekily so he punched him. "agh!" grundel grabbed a torch that ms fieldmouse was carrying and made his way to cornelius.

not paying attention i ran into a cobweb. "ahh!" i thrashed to get through. finally it broke and i sighed in relief. then i saw a light! an escape! i could reach the surface! "the sun!! the sun is shining again!" i exclaimed.

meanwhile grundel and cornelius were fighting. the toad was waving his torch at the fairy prince and he kept dodging his attacks. when he was distracted cornelius poked him in the behind. "aghhh!" grundel yelped and jumped two feet up in the air. cornelius waved his sword menacingly, laughing. "come on! show me what you got!" he chided.

as soon as those words left his lips grundel smacked cornelius hard in the hand. "oof," he grunted as he fell to the ground, resulting in the toad laughing. as he walked past cornelius's hand shot up and grabbed grundel's leg. "ahh!" he fell over the edge of the bridge. cornelius persisted and still kept his grip on the toad.

grundel climbed up and had his arms wrapped around the fairy. "let me go!" cornelius grunted. suddenly he heard a shriek. my shriek. his face whipped around. "y/n," he breathed. grundel took this to his advantage and grabbed him, and they both toppled over the edge of the bridge.

in the meantime i was climbing the hill of treasure, desperate to get to the hole emitting light. i was so close. "y/n! come back!" mr mole exclaimed and the crowd ran after him. "uh oh," i gasped. suddenly an idea got in my head. i pushed a ruby and it caused an avalanche of treasures cascading down the hill. then i climbed up to the hole. every step i took was a step closer to freedom. finally, i got out of the hole and now was on the surface.

i nearly forgot it was winter, and a gust of wind made me shiver. i could see my breath as i shuddered. this was way better than being married to the mole, however. "oh! the sun!" i sighed happily and giggled as i twirled around. suddenly i heard singing

and always follow your heart

i turned and gasped. "jacquimo, it's you!" he chuckled. "of course! c'est moi! oh y/n, i found it! i've found the vale of the fairies!" my face fell. "oh, jacquimo...."

"no, no please listen. it is true. i talk to the rabbit who talk to the fox who talk to the deer who know for sure! you see- i show you. jump on!" he grabbed me. "hang on!"

"no, no! jacquimo!" i protested. he hummed and flew away.

time skip

we were flying in the air to the vale of fairies. "we go find us a fairy prince!" jacquimo said happily.my heart began to ache. "oh that's impossible," i sighed sadly.

"ho-ho! you are wrong!" he said in a sing song voice. "jacquimo, i nearly made the biggest mistake of my life! i nearly said yes to the mole!" i exclaimed in disbelief. jacquimo didn't answer, he just kept humming. "there's the mountain that looks like a turtle," he mused after a while of silence.

"but- well i don't love the mole," i continued to rant. suddenly he flew down and landed on a tree branch. "we are here! we are here! " he chided joyfully. i got off his back. "hello, hello, hello!" he called and his voice echoed. "fairies!"

"this is it!" he turned to me. i looked around. everything was barren and snowy. "this?" i asked. "it just looks like a patch of ordinary weeds!"

"sing, y/n, sing!" jacquimo prompted. i shook my head sadly. i've had enough of singing. i just wanted to go home. "jacquimo can you take me home?" i couldn't even imagine how worried mother must be. "oh! sing! come on!" he said. i sighed and crossed my arms. i decided to sing cornelius and i's song. it was befitting.

you will be my wings
you will be my only love

i smiled faintly and uncrossed my arms.

you will take me far beyond the stars

"jacquimo this is silly," i concluded when i saw this wasnt doing anything. singing wouldn't bring cornelius back. "this is a weed patch!" jacquimo shook his head. "this is the vale of the fairies!" he said angrily. i stomped my foot. "take. me. home!" i ordered. my facial expression softened. "please," i whispered.

"let me be your wings, like that! sing like that!" he persisted. okay, what harm could it do?

you will lift me high above

suddenly the ice started to melt on the trees and flower buds appeared. "magnifique!" jacquimo exclaimed.

everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours

flowers continued to blossom. "oh-ho! incroyable" jacquimo started to get excited.

anything that we desire
anything at all
every day you take me higher

"lets be practical," i began. "this isn't the vale of fairies and cornelius is never coming back!" my voice cracked.

and i'll never let you fall

a new voice sang. i turned around so fast i almost toppled over. there he was, my first and only love, cornelius. my jaw fell open. jitterbugs appeared from behind him.

"you... i-it's you!" i breathed. i couldn't believe my eyes. "cornelius, i thought... i thought you were..." my eyes brimmed with tears. "cornelius you're alive!" he grinned his cheeky grin that i missed ever so much and ran over to me as fast as lightning and picked me up and twirled me in the air. "i thought you were dead," i whispered voice soft, eyes fierce. he was still grinning.

"y/n will you marry me?" i smiled hard. "i will. you know i will."

and as he set me down our lips finally met. my arms wrapped around his neck and brought his face closer to mine in desperate need to deepen the kiss. his hot, feverish lips moved against my cold ones in perfect synch and he began to caress my tongue with his. my heart went into a frenzy and i wanted to liquify under his warm, gentle touch. he broke away and caressed my cheek tenderly and gazed into my eyes. suddenly i felt something sprouting behind my back and my feet started to get off the floor and i was lifting into the air! looking down i noticed cornelius wasnt holding me at all instead he was looking at me lovingly. i looked behind me and discovered the culprit.

"wings! i have wings!" i gasped. "cornelius! my very own wings!" i squealed and he laughed in amusement. i looked around. it wasn't winter anymore, flowers were everywhere and the trees had leaves. onlooking fairies started to clap. i flew down to cornelius and he pecked my lips. "do you want me to take you home, love?" he whispered. i nodded eagerly. "i would like nothing more!"

time skip

my house was in view and i flew so fast i think my wings were about to fall off. "take it easy!" cornelius laughed but i could hear worry laced in his velvet voice. i giggled in response. "i cant wait to see my mother again. and the barn animals—oh and hero!" the more i thought about it the more excited i got. i flew in the window lightning speed and into the room. "mother!" i squealed. she looked up. she had eyebags under her eyes and overall looked exhausted. "y/n! you're a fairy!" then cornelius came in the room and i explained everything that had happened.

time skip at the wedding

the wedding was the absolute best day of my life. i was wearing the most beautiful dress, my train cascading to the floor and being carried by the three jitterbugs that saved cornelius. he squeezed my arm and looked at me with so much love i feel like i could burst. so many people were there, the fairies, jacquimo, my mother... i couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. the king and queen looked on at us happily. "congratulations to the newly wedded couple!" a voice called out and i giggled. "my husband," i sighed contently as i looked at the love of my life. he smiled softly. "my wife," he whispered.

my arm in his, he whistled for buzzby, who appeared in a matter of seconds and whisked us away. the queen and king looked horrified for a moment, but they didn't mind once they saw how happy their son was. i waved to my mother from bumble, but then got nervous and wrapped my arms around cornelius's waist. he chuckled. i threw my bouquet, and it landed in jacquimo's hat and i was in a fit of giggles.

"Au revoir-oh whats this?"

i turned back around and was met by cornelius's loving green eyes staring back at mine and we both leaned in and kissed high up in the sky. and thus began our happy ending
finally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 130 22
No Description as of right now
88.1K 2.1K 18
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ...
67.6K 1.3K 44
ยซ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ,๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ผ.๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ,๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ.๐“๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ,๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎยป Just another Camilo Madrigal fanfics :D (I...
2.2K 194 24
An old book I wanted to republish :) Read as: ยทLaura Marano ยทDove Cameron ยทG Hannelius ยทSofia Carson ยทChina Anne McClain ยทSabrina Carpenter ยทAnd Rowa...