The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

The talk also an old friend and a bad dog

827 13 4
By GodofWrath19

Location dream? with Y/N POV

I woke up and I can tell that I'm not awake, but asleep or to be more exact in a dream. I look around and there was only white every where... a few minutes later I know where was I. This place was the place that I met God, but why now? why now at this time? is it because what I'm going to do? or is it something else entirely. As I was thinking I then see a figure that I can't forget.

God: So how are you doing in your new world Y/N?

Y/N: Well happy, but except the part of me killing Will.. pretty much okay.

God: I see.. I knew that child was evil from one look of him I'm sorry for what you did.

Y/N: No don't be Will brought this to himself you don't have any part of this. Just next time you send another guy to another world make sure to check on his info.

God chuckled and he notice something on my neck.

God: May I ask what is that on your neck?

Y/N: Oh this... well I use to have a friend, but.. she pass away from an accident so you might say it was her last memory.

God look sad for a moment, but then said.

God: You know she didn't pass through the gates(Heaven).

With that sentence alone I turn to him with shock.

God: Nor she pass through that gate(Hell) either.. she been with you the whole time.

Y/N: Wait.. you mean (I look at my necklace) no.. she couldn't be.. ARE YOU TELLING ME SHES IN MY NECKLACE LIKE IN THOSE HORROR MOVIES!!

God: If you put it that way yes she did.

Y/N: ......Why am I not surprise I knew she liked horror, but putting her soul into my necklace is a bit.. WOW.

God: Surprising isn't  it, but I may ask do you have any character who can you know.. infuse souls with there soul?

Y/N: Yeah I do her name is Taki she can infuse souls with hers. Why did you- (Ding) OMG.. I.. I CAN SAVE AMBER ALSO LILY!!

God: Good luck Y/N hope that information helps you. He says as he disappears.

Y/N: Wait! why tell me this!? I need answers! come back!!"

As a bright shining light emits around me I can hear a voice and it was Ruby.

Ruby: Y/N.. Y/N.. Y/N..

I then woke up and landed on the floor also I said these exact words.

Y/N: SWEET BLOOD MOON IN THE MAD LANDS WHERE AM I!??

I then look around the area and its morning also I'm at Patch, but I'm also at the Rose residence. As I look around on the ground I see Tia with a confuse face and Ruby with a worry face she then notice me that I was awake and ran at me plus with a tight hug.

Ruby: Y/N! are you alright?

Y/N: Yeah I'm good..

Ruby: What happen did you have a nightmare?

Y/N: Yeah it was horrible Ruby! I woke up in a room every where was dark and then see... the most horrible thing. A man force me to do something that I would never do I was crying Ruby! they were making me-

As I said that Ruby face turn more sad also Tia until I hit the punch line.

Y/N: -EAT STRAWBERRY ICE DREAM!!

As I said that dumb pun Ruby looks at you and gave you a karate chop on my head and walks away with a pouty face. For Tia he was laughing his butt off and Zwei comes to me and licks my face for comfort.

Y/N: At lest you have my back buddy.. I get you a nice treat next time.

Zwei: Bark! (YAY!)

I then got up and stretch a little also Tia hands me a glass of water. Ruby said she wanted us to  visit her mother for good luck during the tournament when I first got to Patch I was happy to be with Ruby. I then met Tiayang for the first time he didn't like me dating one of his daughters also because I was trained by Qrow himself, but I understand a dad got to do what a dad got do. He then lighten up a bit when I told him my crazy story also my semblance also my family.

Y/N: Thank you.

I drank the glass of water and Ruby taps my shoulder as I turn around she hands me my new cloths also a scarf that she got me. I then walk into the bathroom and change a few moments later I came out with a blue jacket, with red and black gamer gloves, and black pants with also black shoes. As soon as I came out of the bathroom Ruby grabs my arm also her hood is pulled up.

Ruby: You ready to go?

Y/N: Yeah.

After a long walk we approach a cliffside where the grave of Summer Rose rests. Ruby then pulls down her hood and looks at her moms grave.

Ruby: hey mom.. sorry if I haven't come by in while things have been... pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too! he's uh.. still dad he's teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be out on some missions soon! I think he's misses adventuring with you. (Frowns) I miss you... haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet so that's cool.. I think being on a team with Yang helps I keep her in line... that was a joke.. she's actually really great fighter. You can tell she's learned a lot from dad as well as Weiss, Blake and Y/N Oh yeah those are my teammates! except for Y/N. I mean he's my teammate, but... he's also... my... boyfriend I wish you could see him you'd love him. I know that I do.. hehe... together, well... minus Y/N we form team RWBY! and yes, but before you ask that does cause a lot of confusion. Not just because of the name, but also because Y/N is actually a 5th member anyways I made a bunch of new friends, made a boyfriend who's kinda my best friend as well. Also we met some.. lets us say some... odd teachers.... Oh! we've also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say "Like mother like daughter." Y/N got into some fights with his bully some see it as a normal fight, but these ones are actual.. well fight I guess. I still wonder why he got in so early, but I guess he'll tell me one day you know how he is. You know the more you get to know Y/N he would sound like the best friend you ever had in your life. Y/N was moved up too, but unlike me he's a special case I'll let him tell you.

I walk up to Summer and pulled down my hood also gave a nice smile, but I somehow feel shes watching me from afar.

Y/N: Welp where do I start? well lets start with my name. The names Y/N L/N the GAMER also I came from another dimension.. I know right well I'm not from this world of yours, but let me say that's the easy way to explain it. I know about you Summer, but Ruby told me herself about you and I was right your a great mother. The reason I was moved up was that I also I asks Ozpin for ot too and he agreed let me say he's a good person also Qrow was my somewhat of a teacher to teach me the ropes about fighting he's pretty cool. Also lemme just say that your daughter is an amazing girlfriend she's cute, funny, smart... well maybe not she needs help here and there so I help her out so I'm probably the smartest in the team. You know I won't leave your daughter side no matter what no matter the dangers we face. (mind) If your gone or here can I ask of you something... I'd would like for you to give me your blessing I already got Yang's blessing and if I get yours then I just need two more to set the deal with your family.

I then heard a voice in my head it was faint, but I can hear it clearly.

Summer(Voice): Yes

Y/N: What the-

Ruby: Y/N?

Y/N: Oh right.. so uh thank you Mrs.Summer.. also I have something for you (I pull out a tiny music box) if I may Ruby I would.. like for her to hear it.. is that alright with you?

Ruby: Of course Y/N.

So as she said the okay word I began to turn the key and let the music box play.

As the music box played it was nice and calming and as it kept going I felt a tear coming down my cheek. Ruby saw this, but kept quite and as it keeps on going I felt the sadness of the first hunter I close my eyes, but the wired thing was that I was smiling at the grave. As the song was getting to the end I put the box on top of the grave and spoke.

Y/N: This song was made for the first hunter, but you can say the very first huntsmen he used a scythe like you, Qrow and Ruby. He did the same as you summer, but differently even so his name will be known as I live to tell his tale.... Gehrman, the first hunter also the first scythe wielder. So anyways uh... thank you for teaching your daughter to help others also being a true huntress.(mind) also for the blessing.

Summer: Thank you for the present... just promise me that you always take care of my daughter.

Y/N: I promise to always be with her.. to the end of our days.

I look up and I saw her for a moment also she smile at me as I blinked she was gone. I clean the tear off my cheek and once again look at the grave and smiled.

Y/N: You know.. if I got here more early.. maybe I would be the luckiest guy to meet you... thank you... Mrs.Summer.(Muzic ends)

Zwei: Bark!

We both turn around and see Tai also Zwei so I decided to warp things up.

Y/N: Well there's Tai he's going to take us back to Beacon so that we can win the Vytal festival tournament. Wish us luck! and take care Mrs.Summer!

I pulled my hood down as we walked away as we walked Ruby pulls up her hood and turns back to Summer.

Ruby: It was good to talk.

We run to Tai and he smiles at us.

Tai: So did you meet Summer?

Y/N: Yeah.. I did also gave her a gift.

Tai: She was something special wasn't she?

Y/N: Yeah I can see where she gets it from, but its not all of Summer. She must have a awesome and cool dad too.

Tai: See Ruby? I'm a cool dad!

Ruby: Yeah.. no. (giggles)

Y/N: Oh come on! he got some pretty cool cargo shorts.

Tai: At least someone noticed the cargo shorts.

We were almost there to the car and Tia stops.

Tai: Ruby. why don't you go on ahead to the car? I'm just going to give Y/N the "Dad talk."

Y/N(mind): Shit..

Ruby: Okay, but don't let him scare him Y/N he's not gonna bite you.

Tai: No promises.

Y/N(mind): Well damn... I'm in danger.

Tai and Ruby laugh and I was just sweating a lot. Ruby and Zwei ran ahead to the car and there I was facing the man himself Tai.

Tai: So, how long have you two been dating for?

Y/N(sacred): Oh about... a few months.. Yang has been teasing me about it... A LOT. She's a big sister alight... REALLY.

Tai: I know, which leads me to my next question..

Y/N: Go on I probably have the answer for it... I think.

Tai: Ruby's told me a lot about you and I'll be honest I wasn't really sure about her having a boyfriend at FIRST. From the letters she wrote, she told me how you and her got into trouble at school.

Y/N: Let me assure you that the classroom is STILL in one piece and that no students were harm or injured..... unless you count the pranks... yeah.

Tai: Okay then... but you remind me of the dumb stuff I did with my team so I'll let that slide. Some of the letters have told me about your crazy adventures, but some of them were that you almost getting yourself killed multiple occasions to protect her also her teammates as well. You're alright Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks Tai also what were you going to ask?

Tai: Right, right..so when are you gonna ask her?

As he said that my whole head became the red as if I ate the hottest chill pepper in the world.

Y/N(red): Look until I bring myself to do it and have the courage..... as a GAMER.... I'll shall ask her... if I don't die from the heat. Plus I feel that Yang already told you with the letters and such... that gossipy girl.

Tai: Don't worry I'm not mad.. Beacon was where I met... it was where I found love. I'm glad to say that someone else could too you'd make a great son-in-law.

He then pulls his and out for a shake.

Tai: You have my blessing.

Y/N: Thanks also lets shake on a TAIL.

As I said that I showed my tail and Tai was surprise about that, but as he got jumped I used my tail as a hand to shake his hand. After a second he started to laugh at my pun and I spoke again.

Y/N: You have my word as not just a boyfriend, not as a random dude, but as a GAMER I'll shall not let her get hurt no matter the cost. (mind) Even if I have to die to save everyone I care.

Tai: Good man now I believe you two have a tournament to attend?

Y/N: Yeah, but I'm not going to be in her team thou. I'm going to be how would I say it "The entertainer of the show."

Tai was confused, but accepted it and we went off to the tournament.

Y/N(mind): You know after team RWBY fights ABRN and win I get to the stage. Do you know why(He says as he looks to the readers) I made a deal with Ozpin that I won't be joining in the fight with my team, but I would do is to be the entertainer. By that I would fight bosses that I really like and how did I do it? let me say this "The GAMER semblance is a boss fight makeing machine." So I'm going to put up three to four shows for everyone in the tournament to get them hype. So wish me luck on the first boss fight... for REAL.

(Time skip to team RWBY beating ABRN and Y/N cheering for them also picking his boss fight)

Ruby POV

As my team beat team ABRN we got out of the arena and got to one of the seats to see Y/N fight. Y/N explain to us it would be unfair for the other team to fight a 5 Vs 4 and so he says "He would be the entertainer of this show." As I see Y/N walking to the arena while holding a mic everyone was either confused or excited he then spoke in the mic.

Y/N: Hello everyone! welcome to this wonderful day my name is Y/N and for you all I'll put on a show! for you all. You might be wondering "what will this show be?" well I've a special semblance that let me fight strong opponents or beats so if YOU WANT A FIGHT! MAKE SOME NOISE!!

The whole stadium went crazy his voice makes everyone excited and I was as well. Y/N knows how to make everyone excited for a fight and my team also my JNPR.

Weiss: He maybe just an idiot, but he knows how to put on a show.

Blake: I have to agree with Weiss here Y/N knows his stuff.

Yang: OH MAN! I wonder who's he going to fight!

Nora: SHOW'EM WHOSE BOSS Y/N!!

Ren: Calm down Nora also good luck Y/N.

Pyrrha: Put on a good show Y/N!

Jaune/Ruby: DO YOUR BEST Y/N!

I see Y/N raising his hand and it looks like hes about to snap his fingers and he said.

Y/N: The first opponent will be "Cerberus King!!"

Everyone: Huh?

*SNAP*

As he snapped his fingers also Y/n was on the left side of the arena and all of a sudden something appeared on the right side of the arena. It was a snow hurricane and it was windy as it kept going and it stopped to my eyes I was scared for Y/N and myself. There on the right side of the arena a three headed dog as big as two Deathstalkers combine in size also left head was lighting, right head was fire and the middle head was ice. I was freaking out what's going to do and then the most surprising and frightful thing that I every heard was it was talking.

King: You are the one that summon me mortal. You made a foolish mistake of summoning me now you're going to be my next meal.

His voice was like the that time when Y/N turn into that demon form, but this dog sounds more evil and I got worry for Y/N safety. But then as Y/N was walking back and forth he said something that I wouldn't expect and this shock not just me, but everyone in the stadium.

Y/N: Wow, this is the first time seeing a talking mutt before. You, know in a dog show you'd take first place in there.

As he said that my heart drop so hard to the ground that I couldn't say a word for it. 

Weiss: Y/N IS A MADMAN AND A IDIOTIC IMBECILE!!

Pyrrha: Y/N is one brave warrior.

Nora: BREAK ITS LEGS Y/N!!

Ren: Can he even break'em?

Blake: I think Y/N is.... the most biggest idiot I've ever seen.

Yang: I think Y/N is one daring devil!

Jaune: Y/N is the most coolest best friend I ever have!!

Ruby: Please Y/N... don't make Mr.King more mad. I said in worry tone.

King: You insult me, foul wretched creature! you're a mere human, make a mockery at me!?

Then dog demon then shoots out a beam of ice at Y/N and Y/N just lean back also didn't filch. Also what he said next made everyone in there mind just said "Oh he's super dead now."

Y/N: Easy there doggy! You know what, how about I take you out for a walk? Come on puppy, lets go! He said as he was clapping his hands as if it was a tamed dog.

As I turn to my team I see that Blake fainted as Weiss was fanning her and Yang with disbelief what just happen I also see team JNPR in disbelief as well.

Weiss: Ruby... your boyfriend is dead. she says as she was fanning Blake.

Nora: Y/N... YOU MADE ME FIND NEW RESPECT FOR YOU!!

Ren: Y/N you're my friend, but you're my foolishly of foolish of friends.

Pyrrha: I take my words back. Y/N is not brave, but a foolish, brave, idiot, and great friend plus a utter MADMAN!

Jauen: This is not going to end well isn't it.

Yang: Ruby I hate to say this, but I think you'd need to find another boyfriend after a few minutes.

Ruby: Oh no. I said in a scared and worry tone in my voice.

King: You'll regret this you worm! we'll feast on your flesh and gnaw on your bones!!

The demon dog got really mad and got into it stance also I see Y/N pulling out his Scathe and pointed at him plus I see he brought "Word" and "Ace." He got to his stance and before the battle starts he said.

Y/N: Looks like we're gonna need a bigger leash! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 3 14
There wasn't really anything all that special about me. I considered myself an average person with average looks. That being said, I also considered...
7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...
263K 4.9K 19
OKAY THIS STORY IS OLD AS HELL AND IT SUCKS ASS SO I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ IT YOU MIGHT WANNA KYS SO THANKS Hi, my name is Brayden. I'm sixteen years...