Transmigration: Seduced With...

By LadyJWrites

Bai Miaoyu is unhappy with her life. For the first time in 5 years, she works up the courage to confess to he... More

Chapter 1: Fool for Love
Chapter 2: I Give Up
Chapter 3: Fleeting Reality
Chapter 4: Apology not Accepted
Chapter 6: A Home
Chapter 7: A Home II
Chapter 8: Bump in the Night
Chapter 9: Bump in the Night II
Chapter 10: Bump in the Night III
Chapter 11: Truth Serum
Chapter 12: Truth Serum II
Chapter 13: Truth Serum III
Chapter 14: Our Secret
Chapter 15: Our Secret II
Chapter 16: Our Secret III
Chapter 17: Journey West
Chapter 18: Journey West II
Chapter 19: Journey West III
Chapter 20: Journey West IV
Chapter 21: Third Wheel
Chapter 22: Third Wheel II
Chapter 23: Third Wheel III
Chapter 24: Journey Home
Chapter 25: Journey Home II
Chapter 26: Journey Home III
Chapter 28: Ghosts of The Past

Chapter 5: Seducing with The Backside

2.5K 100 10
By LadyJWrites

I've hated transmigration stories where the Main Character acclimated to their environment within days.

A 21st century heiress becomes the daughter of a General in the Ming Dynasty, and she's automatically figured out how to make her enemies quiver in fear from words alone.

A young female assassin transmigrates into a useless Young Miss of some politician's family and usurps her sister's position as the betrothed to the Crown Prince.

They live and eat, conforming to their surroundings, some even coming to own their own flourishing business!

How-- How is that even possible?! I've been suffering from the runs since eating their tasteless food! It's way too embarrassing to tell Physician Huang...

It was pointless to hide in my tent drowing in self pity. Just once I had to show my face and perform the responsibilities of a proud Young Master. I was too cowardly to go forth with it. What if they figured me out?

Usually the female leads transmigrate with learned skills to help them survive whether it's their cooking talent or martial art abilities. But I was just a normal twentysomething spoiled with luxuries like the internet! I couldn't even pretend to know how to act like a Tang Dynasty Young Miss let alone a privileged Young Master.

With the help of Xiao Yang, I was all dressed up in hunting gear. Honestly, way too heavy to even move. I had finally transmigrated and yet would never get to wear the flowy dresses I'd seen in the dramas.

How pitiful!

Xiao Yang directed me to meet with the other hunters near the forest path.

My guts twisted into knots as I approached the capable looking men on their horses. All of them probably were related to the Royal Family somehow or held political titles.

My cousin, the Prince, was there already situated on his noble steed. Runze was on pale horse next to him. His other horse probably had not healed to make this one last trip.

I still feel bad about that, and last night he caught me touching his horse... His eyes were judging me.

Xiao Yang pulled a rope tied around a magnificently tall brown horse toward us. My mouth dropped.

Why did he pick such a big horse?!

"Young Master, I picked the best and most noble horse to accompany you today," Xiao Yang smiles proudly.

Oh, God. He wanted to appease me but picked the one horse I don't want to ride at all!

"Xiao Yang... Why this horse--"

"Young Master Hong! Glad to see you doing better!" A loud man greeted me. His long grey beard was intimidating.

"Eh..." I bowed my head. I didn't know how formal I had to be.

Please stop talking to me...

"We were starting to worry we won't get to see you make a kill this time," Another older man said.

"You were far too eager on the first hunt." The long beard added.

"Get on your horse. We'll go through the same path and split at the fork," My cousin commanded.

How to get on the horse? I have terrible upper body strength. It's all in the legs, right?

Xiao Yang stepped aside for me. Before touching the horse, I gulped down my anxiety to no avail. Placing my left foot on the iron holding, I tried to lift my body over. Except the horse was so high that I fell back to the ground.

I heard the other men snickering behind.

So embarrassing...

A heavy and long sigh came from behind as well. Somebody swiftly jumped down from their horse and made their way to me.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. "You shouldn't be this injured to forget basic horse riding."

"Ah... Dear cousin, I--"

"I'll help you. I see you're still recovering. I should take care of you well in your father's place." He easily lifted me, and I quickly place my right leg over the horse.

"Thank you."

Ugh! I can't look at their faces! They're laughing at me! So embarrassing. I was holstered up on the horse like a child!

Whatever... It was done. Now I had to follow them closely and pretend to hunt for the day.

I was the last one following the group of men. Not focusing on their conversations, I was in a disheartened mood. At least the scenery was a beautiful set of nature. The side of the forest looked over a golden field of grass.

At this moment, I wondered what my parents were doing. Are they okay that I'm gone? Did I still even have a job?! Did they fire me for being gone so long?

"What are you doing?" A rough voice broke my daydreaming trance.

"Huh?"

"Why are you here? Why didn't you go with the others?"

Oh, it's Runze.

"I don't know. I wasn't paying attention."

I pull my horse's rope to move to the side as I go pass his judgmental stare.

A quick little baby deer ran across our path. Runze was turned around and didn't see it.

I whispered to him, "Runze, look! It's a little baby deer."

His horse's stomps turned him around. Side by side, we watched the little one unite with its mother in the field.

"Oh, how cute." I look on with a pleased expression.

Just then I heard rattling of bows and arrows.

Runze! He really!

I wave my arm in front of his aim. "What are you doing?!"

"Catching lunch."

"Heartless. So heartless." I shook my head at his unrighteous act.

He scoffed, "I'm heartless? Aren't you the one who mercilessly captures at least 20 kills on hunts?"

Shocked, I placed my hand on my chest. "Me?"

"Go away. You're scaring away the prey."

He lifted his bow again, about to shoot.

"Ack! Get away!"

The mother deer and her little baby run out of sight.

"Hehehe."

Runze put down his bow and arrow. He rolled his eyes furiously before pulling his horse away. In his truly mean spirited nature, he slapped the bottom of my horse causing it to run full speed ahead.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"

Too fast! Too fast!

I couldn't do anything to stop the horse! I didn't know how to control it. I grab the ropes around its mouth, but the speed and height was all too scary.

I'm really going to fall off!

My sweaty fingers lost the grip on the rope, and I went flying. With my left foot stuck the iron hold, I screamed as the pain becomes unbearable around my ankle. The cloth from my shoe was suddenly ripped. I almost landed in high friction along the ground, but two long arms reached out and pulled me.

His warmth covered all around. I clung onto him as if he was my only hope left in this strange world. Twisting around, he stabilized the force from when I was flung from the horse.

Looking up at him, all I could think about was...

So. Handsome.

"You. Why didn't you control your horse?" He nagged.

Still in his hold, he stared into my eyes with such fierce passion.

The rosy colors ceased when he dropped me. Back on the onto the ground, my ass was again acquainted with hard dirt.

"Runze, you--"

He walked back to his calm horse. Climbing on, the horse's soft step moved in the direction back to camp.

"Runze! You! Are you really going to leave me here?!"

He didn't even look back.

"Runze, you bastard! Ow..." I tried to stand just to have my butt meet the ground again.

My ankle really hurts. I must have sprained it.

Without a word, Runze turned his horse back around. Approaching me, I was afraid he was going to have his horse stomp me to death. Perhaps, revenge for all those times Hong Liumeng had tortured him as a child.

"Get on."

"Ah?"

"Your horse won't come back for you. It's probably going to run around and then make its way back to the stables."

"And just whose fault is that?"

He didn't bother to say anything else besides, "You gonna get on or not?"

"How can I? My ankle hurts too much to stand." I crossed my arms.

Sighing, Runze got off the horse. I eye him up and down as he got closer.

"What are you going to do? Aaaack!"

He lifted me off the ground with his one arm underneath my legs and one supporting my back.

Oh! Is this what they call the princess carry style? Oh, my eyes are enamored by his side profile!

Gently, he helped me sit on the horse. I was expecting to ride in his embrace, but he situated himself in front.

No matter, his back was all mine. Muahaha.

Runze pulled the horse's rein and we started heading back.

"Hey, Runze. Aren't you forgetting to tell me to hold onto you tight?"

"Do you want me leave you here?"

All I could see was his back. His perfectly shaped head. The roughness of his short hair.

"Tch... Isn't that what the Male Lead always say to the girl?"

"What?"

"Nothing! You don't want me to touch you, don't fret. I won't even lay a hand on you even if you beg."

"Tsk. Be quiet."

In silence, we made our way back to camp. His back enticed me all the way. I wanted to lay my head against it, to feel his abs, trace my fingers along his build.

I was here to enjoy the experience, so why not have some fun? Hehe.

He was still a big jerk in a way, although I tried not to blame him. He would soon meet Liu Ying and embark on the most marvelous love story of a lifetime. As for me? I had yet to figure out what was my purpose for being here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
223K 25.1K 65
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
666K 35.4K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
180K 4K 26
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...