The Makeover

Door nenny7979

Elizabeth James, the nerd of the school is finally sick of being the school nerd and decides to get a makeove... Meer

The Last Day of School
The Makeover
Getting Noticed
The party
Getting ready
The date
Gym Time
If Only You Knew
It looks good on you
Picnic time
You can't do this
Suprise
Kelsey's Crush
The New Group Member
The mystery girl
Kelsey's Date
The Kiss?
New Guy
The Confession and Mistake
The Notice
Nerd's Return
Football Game
Telling Him
New Neighbors
Halloween
It Can't Be You
Decisions Over Milkshakes
Partners and Stalkers
Attacks and Cuddles
Notes And Mystery Girls
Please Read
Almost Kisses And Realizations
That Butterflies Feeling
She's Just A Friend
Catching A Secret Admirer
The Truth Slips Out
Nothing Had Ever Felt More Right

The End

912 16 19
Door nenny7979

This is kind of surreal, I've been writing this story for about 3/4 years now and it's been a journey and a half. I know I'm not completely done with this story as I'm still planning on editing it and trying to make it the best it can be and I would love to do some short stories in the future about these characters and perhaps a sequel but whatever I do the makeover is still over and that is crazy. For the people who've read it all the way through and supported me with your kind comments I thank you so much, those have gotten me through more writer slumps then you could believe and I honestly could not have done this without you guys. I love you all and I wish all of you the the best.

Also with regards to editing I will be editing this book so it will probably look VERY different later on but I think it will change for the better. I will be leaving all the important stuff in just fixing it and re-writing a few sections that need some work as well as taking in constructive criticism left on this book.

As well as that I'm working on other books that I hope you guys will support as much as you have supported this one.

Until next time
-Jen x

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

171K 9.4K 30
"You're a monster," She screams at him. " You know what, Finn? One day, everyone will have enough of your bullshit. They'll stop trying, they'll stop...
155K 6.2K 80
#6 in BOOKS and #33 in CHICKLIT(highest ranking )---- Jessie is hopeless about finding love, after asking out the fourteenth guy she had a crush on...
97.6K 3.6K 25
Ever wonder what a first kiss can do to a lonely heart? Daniella Anne knows. She knows she want him for herself alone, and she also knew that she nev...
766 86 33
Harper is just another girl who wants to be happy just like every other girl but doesn't have the luck. She ended up falling in love with her "friend...